Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,711 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) (42821 Views)

2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Yesterday, this neatly dressed man selling doughnuts in Akwa Ibom made the headlines after photos which showed his devotion to his trade and admirable sense of cleanliness emerged online.

You won't believe Annie Idibia, through her foundation, was the one who taught him how to bake! According to Annie:

Oh lord... I woke and saw this man everywhere online....and I remember walking into the "cake and pastries" class in akwa Ibom ,during d @aicarefoundation training in Akwa -Ibom and quickly noticed him.

He was quite older than the rest of the students, but so focus n was always sitting in front of the class or by stove helping the facilitator to mix n fry,I constantly had goosebumps cos of his humility to learn in the mist of people he was way older than,while everyone were screaming "Annie selfie selfie, I went to him n ask, pls can i take a selfie with you, he just smiled very shyly n kept saying in my ears "thank you, thank for everything"

I didn't understand then..BUT AM SO PROUD to say that I know Mr White and he learnt how to make donuts,egg rolls,cake and other pastries from the AiCare foundation Empowerment training ...

i know I cry a lot ,yea.. I was shaking n crying when I saw him every where . God bless Mr white . Thank you lord for using me as just a vessel . Please Father keep using me till I go..This is one of my "proudest" moment .

Long live @aicarefoundation . Welcome to the world of the unheard .. please keep using me lord. #empowermentinitiative #gratefulheart #happymoments WHO ELSE MET MR WHITE☺during the Training in akwa ibom?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN1FVZ7AciU/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/viral-doughnut-selling-mr-white-annie-idibia-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by GbovoLee(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2016
something is not adding up

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Theoritical(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2016
God used Ty-bello to save olajumoke from the street, ur own naa to send old man go street with doughnut for head. Annie,abeg fear God

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Raph01: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2016
de man jes blow jes like dah.. ah, eleyii gidi gaan oo

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Smellymouth: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Who get lighter?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2016
okay....nice one
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2016
O God,bless my hustle
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Annie, please if you can set up a shop for him where he can comfortably sell his delicious products and later on employ younger people when he has made profit it would be really great and kind of you.

Your foundation has done well in helping people through entrepreneurial programs, but that man is quite too old to be hawking doughnuts on the streets.

Who would like to see his father hawking anything on the streets? cry

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
May God bless his hustle & his family..

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Is that not Akpabio's brother?

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by twilliamx(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pussypounder(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by olufoluke: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
God bless us all.
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin

#SocialMediaPhilantropy

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by missingrib(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Mightyify(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
If you can't help, leave him, stop advertising the poor man's condition to the whole world. Rubbish!

11 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by OlajumokeBread(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016

Is that Mazi Omenka ??
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by johnstar(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Abi God don pick him call

Annie if u wn help am help am, nor dey snap pix wit d man, who pishure don help

Gals and pishure self

Open shop for d man, sponsor d man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by boman2014: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
So if we dress nice and begin to hawk foodstuffs we automatic become famous

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Good.

Man must survive

Atleast it's better than being a thief.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
U
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by BossLadyF(f): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
Annie, please if you can set up a shop for him where he can comfortably sell his delicious products and later on employ younger people when he has made profit it would be really great and kind of you.

Your foundation has done well in helping people through entrepreneurial programs, but that man is quite too old to be hawking doughnuts on the streets.

Who would like to see his father hawking anything on the streets? cry

Fact!!! He needs empowerment now

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by bentwain: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Who anni or dohnnut guy help? Please I need a job that all cos buhari is starting to make me consider....
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ITEKEM: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Me sef go blow but I know say nah my big prick go sell me kiss

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
BossLadyF:

Fact!!! He needs empowerment now
Yes, and swiftly too.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
ITEKEM:
Me sef go blow but I know say nah my big prick go sell me kiss
Werey grin

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pol23: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Blog..the new way to go...
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Wonderful, nice one Mrs idibia but assist the man by getting him a shop, that man shouldn't be in the Streets carrying doughnuts and selling.
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2016
This illiterate anne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / ‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met" / Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.