Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her (3051 Views)

Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest / Tonto Dikeh: "A worthless man would always be a worthless man" / Popular Music Star Burna Boy Will Face 21 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Naijboyzz: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
[img]https://4.bp..com/-kAsCLVsRGf0/WEva8dnKirI/AAAAAAAAFl4/oA_RirpmeyANJHh2UHCPyg1AYpqDmwlngCLcB/s320/Melody%2BMoon%2B1.jpg[/img]

A woman has recalled the terrifying moment her jealous ex bit her face 21 time so that 'no man would look at her again'

According to mail received, Melody Moon, 25, from Yeovil, Somerset, had broken up with her partner Jamie Mitchell, 27, after he became controlling and violent.

Jamie flew into a jealous rage and decided to attack Melody once he had persuaded her to visit his home to talk things through.

Melody said: 'Suddenly Jamie punched me to the ground and wrapped his hands around my throat.

'"You're going to die" he said and dragged me by my hair to the sofa.He said he was going to bite my face so no man would look at me again.

'As his face came towards mine I realised in disbelief he was sinking his teeth into my skin, biting my cheek, lips and ears.'

Melody was left with a fractured right eye socket, a broken nose and cheekbone, and lacerations all over my body.

She said: 'Jamie had torn into my face 21 times. It felt like he'd tried to eat me alive.

'When I saw my reflection I didn't recognise myself either. I thought Jamie was right, no one will ever look at me again. I looked like a monster.'

see all photos here http://www.villaboot.com.ng/2016/12/jealous-man-bites-his-ex-girlfriends.html
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Oblitz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by wurabecca(f): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
I wish after she had recovered

This list below should ensue:

* she should call him to make up with him

* invite him for dinner

* wear something skimmpy/ sexy too

* put him on(of course)

* request willingly to give a bJ

* a blade beneath her her, then draw maps on the Deek!

Hurray! No qualms...her season she be ( I don't want you to fu*k another girl!) undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by sleepyeyez(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Naijboyzz:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-kAsCLVsRGf0/WEva8dnKirI/AAAAAAAAFl4/oA_RirpmeyANJHh2UHCPyg1AYpqDmwlngCLcB/s320/Melody%2BMoon%2B1.jpg[/img]

A woman has recalled the terrifying moment her jealous ex bit her face 21 time so that 'no man would look at her again'

According to mail received, Melody Moon, 25, from Yeovil, Somerset, had broken up with her partner Jamie Mitchell, 27, after he became controlling and violent.

Jamie flew into a jealous rage and decided to attack Melody once he had persuaded her to visit his home to talk things through.

Melody said: 'Suddenly Jamie punched me to the ground and wrapped his hands around my throat.

'"You're going to die" he said and dragged me by my hair to the sofa.He said he was going to bite my face so no man would look at me again.

'As his face came towards mine I realised in disbelief he was sinking his teeth into my skin, biting my cheek, lips and ears.'

Melody was left with a fractured right eye socket, a broken nose and cheekbone, and lacerations all over my body.

She said: 'Jamie had torn into my face 21 times. It felt like he'd tried to eat me alive.

'When I saw my reflection I didn't recognise myself either. I thought Jamie was right, no one will ever look at me again. I looked like a monster.'

see all photos here http://www.villaboot.com.ng/2016/12/jealous-man-bites-his-ex-girlfriends.html

BEWARE OF DOG
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by enoqueen: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Vampire
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by babywhite(f): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmm heartless dude,was she counting the bites#SMH
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
The man na dog..
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by brandonobi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
this is kind of case u hear from these white pips. crazy as f#ck!!!
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by mofeoluwadassah: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Cool kiss
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Naijboyzz: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by emeijeh(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Vampire diaries.
I guess his name is dog jazzy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na she no get sense. Went to his house for what?
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Naijboyzz: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Masikay:
Na she no get sense. Went to his house for what?
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by atilla(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
d guy na animal. na Kirikiri e suppose dey,not oyinbo prison
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Oliviaxx(f): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
she was counting...i really dont know but this doesnt look like bite marks to me...more like assault and battery...Its a pityyyy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Sandydayziz(f): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Some people need to be banished from earth!!!
Re: Photos: Man Bites His Ex-girlfriend's Face 21 Times 'so No Man Would Look At Her by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
the girl still fine.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Check Out These 3 Curvy Ladies / Sexysinger Mel B Shows Off Her Alluring Figure In HOT Bikini After Divorce Drama / Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.