Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? (1074 Views)

Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? by Greene66: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
I want to equip my vehicle with DVD Players:

Central Dashboard DVD (The one with reverse camera and Navigation )

Headrest DVD Players for rear passengers

Is it possible? (It should be)

How much? smiley

P.s Vehicle is Toyota Camry 2005
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? by Fogman(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
It is possible. Make of vehicle determines the price. Which car do you want to install?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? by Greene66: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fogman:
It is possible. Make of vehicle determines the price. Which car do you want to install?

I mentioned the vehicle in the post sad

Toyota Camry 2005
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? by Fogman(m): 4:46am On Dec 11, 2016
Greene66:

I mentioned the vehicle in the post sad
Toyota Camry 2005
DVD Navigation System N68k Camera N5k Fitting kit N5k Installation N7k Total N75k
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? by Greene66: 5:38am On Dec 11, 2016
Fogman:

DVD Navigation System N68k
Camera N5k
Fitting kit N5k
Installation N7k
Total N75k

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? by Fogman(m): 6:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Greene66:

Lagos but have Engineers at Abuja, Port Harcourt and Onitsha
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? by matthew83(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
can i have it for tinylite too? i dont need the navigation stuff.know lag like the back of hand. what is the cost?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? by Fogman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
matthew83:
can i have it for tinylite too?
i dont need the navigation stuff.know lag like the back of hand.
what is the cost?

Possible. DVD System with Camera N55k

(1) (Reply)

This New Writeoff Categories Will Stop You From Buying Dangerous,Death Trap Cars / Toyota Unveils FC Bus Concept "Sora" / Ford Shelby 1000 Mustang Is A Powerful Beast With A Thousand Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.