Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together (58643 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by rem44: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu was pictured with the president-elect of Ghana Mr. Nana Akufo-Addo.

See photos below and how Nigerians reacted

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/bola-tinubu-hangs-out-with-new.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by rem44: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
I love this thread already

When Barawo of our time applauded Corruption lord for conceeding defeat , His people were there calling him hero of democracy on another thread

Now that Jagaban has introduced Change to Ghana , West Africa , I wonder how many Wailers will jump off a roof

Ah many likes for Jabagan of Africa Abeg ?? grin grin

409 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
cool hahahahahahahaha bu hari has retired this man from naija politics cool

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
To ghana

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Ceenelly(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
The jagaban

21 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Asiwaju

Ekun tagiri gbera re nija

Akanbi olodo ide

Jagaban of borgu

Nightmare of the wailers and family

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sarrki(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
cool hahahahahahahaha bu hari has retired this man from naija politics cool

Nna cool down

The only sin he committed is the sleepless night

He have caused you since your hero lost

210 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
The Jagaban himself
The Strongman of Nigeria Politics
The Father of Modern Lagos State
The Political Juggernaut
el-Brilliant himself....
I salute you Sir!

Congrats to Ghana

202 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TheEastActivist: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Serves him right...

But why are Yorubas so deluded... grin

Ok!! Jabagan for president of Africa...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by shaddoww: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
See Nigerian influence on Ghana election ooo, it seem to be an extension of d supremacy battle on Nigeria, Elrufai n his peeps were also in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sarrki(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Jagaban himself

The Political Juggernaut

el-Brilliant himself....

I salute you Sir!

Congrats to Ghana

Baba you too much

God bless you and keep us

2019 will be a wonderful year

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by iluvdonjazzy: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tinubu u changed gej here in Nigeria and went to Ghana again to change John Mahama, i hope they returned the money that u spent o.

16 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by ODVanguard: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
No surprise here to some of us. Addo and Ashiwaju have been pallies for donkey years.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sarrki(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Serves him right...

But why are Yorubas so deluded... grin

Ok!! Jabagan for president of Africa...

This wailer Don go gaga

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Nna cool down

The only sin he committed is the sleepless night

He have caused you since your hero lost
like i care abt him undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TheEastActivist: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Jagaban himself

The Political Juggernaut

el-Brilliant himself....

I salute you Sir!

Congrats to Ghana

All this praise for a man that a Fulani herdsman from daura retired from Nigeria politics?
A man that can't secure a governorship seat for his candidate in his backyard?

I wonder what will now happen when you meet that man from daura as illiterate as he is that ended a decade career of this drug lord. smiley

You really have no purpose as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria, maybe is time to try Ghana politics. grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TheEastActivist: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

This wailer Don go gaga

Tinubu zombies won't cease to amaze person... so now you are sophisticated in Ghana politics or what exactly?
Deluded minds...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by decatalyst(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tinubu is an example of a well grounded politician.

I thought Osufia went to Ghana with his influence in order to aid John dramani to win nah grin grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sarrki(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

All this praise for a man that a Fulani herdsmen from daura retired from Nigeria politics?
A man that can't secure a governorship seat for his candidate in his backyard?

I wonder what will now happen when you meet that man from daura as illiterate as he is that ended a decade career of this drug lord. smiley

You really have no purpose as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria, maybe is time to try Ghana politics. grin

Let me educate you

To wail after a year your hero have lost election shows

How hard you have been hit psychologically, mentally

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by ODVanguard: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Tinubu zombies won't cease to amaze person... so now you are sophisticated in Ghana politics or what exactly?
Deluded minds...

Eiya. I feel your pain because no single SE politician/leader in history has ever had close to Jagaban's (the incumbent toppler) clout/political accomplishments. Ndo. I feel your frustration, for real. grin

151 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TheEastActivist: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
ODVanguard:

Eiya. I feel your pain because no single igboman in history has ever had close to Jagaban's clout. Ndo. I feel your frustration, for real. grin

You mean the demystified chimp that can't secure a seat in his domain?
He is as useless as his followers... cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by ODVanguard: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

E pain am. grin grin

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

You know one thing that comes with experience?

To keep quiet when you don't have any meaningful

Thing to say

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TheEastActivist: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
[s]
sarrki:

Let me educate you

To wail after a year your hero have lost election shows

How hard you have been hit psychologically, mentally

[/s]

Educator...
Go educate your self first...
I know you are typing this from your village in osun only BC you managed to borrow a phone from your mum and using a free 10MB from Mtn.
I ain't your mate bruh...
Get a life and remind me when you know what a drone is...
Fuvk off

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sarrki(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:
[s][/s]

Educator...
Go educate your self first...
I know you are typing this from your village in osun only BC you managed to borrow a phone from your mum and using a free 10MB from Mtn.
I ain't your mate bruh...
Get a life and remind me when you know what a drone is...
Fuvk off

Another thing with experience is to be decorum on

A platform that is guided by rule

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by teamchocolate: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
The children of hate from the cursed land of the east where nothing grows will be very sad to hear this news... grin grin grin

Their wailing just dey start cheesy

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sarrki(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Psycho forming what he is not...
You know nothing just go and pick your brain you dropped off the sewage tank.

Reformatted hardware won't work

The only thing we can do now is to do factory reset

I am very sure it will work well

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by adisaigbo1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Omo Yoruba ni mi oooo........swagger!

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by adebayo201: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
decatalyst:
Tinubu is an example of a well grounded politician.

I thought Osufia went to Ghana with his influence in order to aid John dramani to win nah grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.