Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly (1130 Views)

I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Ebunluv(f): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
help I mistakenly transfer one hundred thousand instead of ten thousand to an mmm participant account on Thursday 8 2016 till now he refused to send me the remaining balance what will I do?
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Theoritical(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
cool down... its worth the sacrifice wink

1 Like

Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Tallesty1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol's

The chance of getting it back is very slim.
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Eeyah...
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by mployer(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
I thought You People do have guiders?
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by onward4life(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Malachi 3:10
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Ebunluv(f): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
mployer:
I thought You People do have guiders?
yes I have Guider but he said I should pet the man so that he can send me my money
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ebunluv:
yes I have Guider but he said I should pet the man so that he can send me my money

your money is gone!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by mofeoluwadassah: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
U don enta o,there's nothing u can do abt it
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Mustafa11: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gud bye to your money Christmas bonus to the reciver
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Ebunluv(f): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ebunluv:
help I mistakenly transfer one hundred thousand instead of ten thousand to an mmm participant account on Thursday 8 2016 till now he refused to send me the remaining balance what will I do?
it is well I will survive. because that if he did send it back he will lost something more than that Broz i didn't give him that money
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Ebunluv(f): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ebunluv:
it is well I will survive. because if he did not send it back he will lost something more than that Bcoz i didn't give him that money
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
You can report him to guider but if he refuses to return the money, mmm can only block him. Another suggestion is to trace him through the bank. Report him to the bank and let him be arrested.
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Donpizzle(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Godshand:
You can report him to guider but if he refuses to return the money, mmm can only block him. Another suggestion is to trace him through the bank. Report him to the bank and let him be arrested.

Nothing to worry about. Report it to the bank he operates and makes sure you have your bank statement with you. The bank will contact him and possibly involve the police if necessary.

Iffa hear say I make this kind mistake. The only mistake wey I fit make na reduction not increment. Like say I wan send one hundred thousand, I fit mistakenly send ten thousand undecided
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Ebunluv(f): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Godshand:
i which Nigeria bank will give me that chance I would hv taken that action I went to my bank they refused that I should all him to send me my money but I will try the Mmm blocking
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Ebunluv(f): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ebunluv:
i which Nigeria bank will give me that chance I would hv taken that action I went to my bank they refused that I should all him to send me my money but I will try the Mmm blocking
i will try one of the bank branch closer to me let me hear their responses
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Ebunluv(f): 4:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Ebunluv:
thank God and I also thank the man. he has finally send me my 900000 thousand thanks to you all that commented on my post both the mockery one and one that gives me a useful Idea on how to go about it.
Re: Help Me What Will Do I Mistakenly by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Ebunluv:
thank God and I also thank the man. he has finally send me my 900000 thousand thanks to you all that comment on my post both the mockery one and one that gives me a useful ideas on how to go about it.

thank you stars

(1) (Reply)

#RiversRerun – Nigerian Police Officer, DSP Alkali Mohammed Beheaded / Warning To The Public especially Ladies / Member Of Badoo Cult Terrorising Lagos State Caught, Beaten By Residents (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.