Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) (1856 Views)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by Upritman(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
The Rerun Elections in Rivers State today has claimed a life. Versatile Reporters gathered that the victim, a young man popularly known as Musa was gunned down by men of the Federal Anti-Robbery Squad, in Bodo city, Gokana Local Government Area of Rivers State. The casualty met his end while trying to steal electoral materials in ward 2 & 3. Some residents in the area claimed that the victim was a hired political thug loyal to a PDP Chieftain in the area.
Meanwhile, the Peoples Democratic Party in the State as well as the state governor, Nyesom Wike have claimed that two of it's members were killed in today's election including 'Musa'.
Bodo City in Ogoniland is the home of the Secretary to the Rivers State Government, Chief Kenneth Kobani.

Source: www.versatilereporters.com/2016/12/rivers-rerun-pdp-thug-shot-death-in.html

1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by fran6co(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by HungerBAD: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Damn.

When will people learn?when will people have the intelligence to ask those sending them to snatch boxes to follow them there?when will the Politicians be told to send their kids for political thuggery?

These Politician's kids are all in the US and UK ,safe from harms way,and the dumb ones are being pushed forward to get slaughtered.

This guy woke up this morning breathing,and ended the day a dead thug. No legacy,no name,no honour,no money,a nobody.

Just because you want to die for those who cannot even invite you to their living rooms,or want to be seen with you in public.

There are Political thugs,but the ones in Rivers State seems to be the dumbest in Nigeria by a long mile.

What a waste.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
The end
Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by moststylish(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
How many people will have to die for election wahala, let sleeping dog just lie
Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
What is wrong with people? Why would I die for a party/politican that won't even know my last name. This is totally crazy & sad

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by sirfee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmm!I can never sacrifice or risk my life for a polithiefcian.I hope there is no foul play in this case.Rip!
Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by ddippset(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
if he was an innocent citizen or voter, may his soul RIP and may his killer be found and punished but if was actually employed as a thug by APC or PDP then good riddance to him and may his asss rot in hell.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by ourema(f): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
When a PDP Loyalist was shot dead. APC will come with a caption
*PDP Thug Shot Dead * but when APC supporter was shot dead the caption will be *PDP and Wike shot dead an APC loyalist in cold blood *

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
ourema:
When a PDP Loyalist was shot dead. APC will come with a caption
*PDP Thug Shot Dead * but when APC supporter was shot dead the caption will be *PDP and Wike shot dead an APC loyalist in cold blood *

True

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by Germanpee(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
We have to be objective and non partisan in our reportage. I am from Bodo City, I voted in this ward 3 unit 2 in Gokana at abt 10am. The election was peaceful and people turned out in their numbers.It was at abt 12pm that men of the SARS stormed the venue in SPC Bodo and created tension, started shooting almost at human height and carted away the materials. This boy was not shot at the election venue, he was shot within the street and I personally went to see the corpse. The Nigerian Army Shot at them and he was the victim, after the materials were carted away. Pls lets be objective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2016

1 Like

(1)

The Only Hope We Have Is Dr. Sule Lamido / Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking? / Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.