Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (61047 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by KAHNUL(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2016
divinelove:

For a born again Christian death is pure gain BC he leaves to meet his heavenly father God Almighty. People fear death when they are nt born again and will surely rut in hell fire. Got dt son
U BINGO, U HAVE NO LIFE AND ARE USELESS TO THE SOCIETY THATS WHY U SPEW SUCH TRASH. DIEING SUCH SUDDEN DIABOLIC DEATH IS A WASTE. INDOCTRINATED SCALLYWAG, U LACK COMMON SENCE......AM A CHRISTIAN FOR UR INFO
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Kingsasian(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2016
ylaa:
Oh iyami, Abasi mbok Yak ukpono mmo edu ke emem. Mbok Abasi ku Yak Mkpo ntem Happen again Mbok Abasi.
uyai, aba die?
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by KAHNUL(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2016
divinelove:

For a born again Christian death is pure gain BC he leaves to meet his heavenly father God Almighty. People fear death when they are nt born again and will surely rut in hell fire. Got dt son
IF A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN DEATH IS PURE GAIN HE SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN LIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE....BARBARIAN!!
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2016
ylaa:
Oh iyami, Abasi mbok Yak ukpono mmo edu ke emem. Mbok Abasi ku Yak Mkpo ntem Happen again Mbok Abasi.

You run leave Akwa Ibom go hide for abuja abi? Lol. Come back home abegiii. No place like home.

Meanwhile, RIP to the dead! It seems the 21st century pastors/reverends/bishops etc are causing confusion in the society even more than men of the underworld.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by totorimi: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2016
Wait o, these people were inside the church praying to God for onething or the other. The house of God is a place of refuge, ok.
Even if a devil entered inside the church that day, even if the builders used inferior materials to build, even if that building was designed to collapse. The mere fact that they call it a house of prayer and a house of worship in order words its a temple built in honor of God.

I dont know how it is but I believe there were some innocent and righteous believers in there. I wont say anything but it just ain't adding up. I see it like this if I am being pursued and I run as much as my legs can carry me until i run into my father's compound or house, I believe I am safe no matter what those pursuing me will have to contend with my earthly father first before they can get at me.Anyway RIP to the dead, life is just a moment and we are all gone. Then what are we here for, just to come and merry enjoy the flesh and the good things and go back whenever and wherever it happens? I don't think so, that will be too huge and investment to waste on mankind.
There must be a real reason why we are here. Someday we will all know it but I dont know when or how.
Let me not talk again because I cannot question God, who am I to dare such, HE has the power to do and undo, only HIM alone can explain the destinies of human being and the timing of events so even in this matter we have no explanation but to blame it on poor quality material or inexperienced local builders.
RIP to the dead, one day everybody must die and it does not matter when, where or how but it is surely there waiting at a time least expected.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by legalvoice(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
The people who survived will still go to church or do thanksgiving and thank God for saving them without knowing God failed them

GOD ALMIGHTY cannot and can never fail.However,the incident is a pointer to the the fact and a clear sign that GOD is not behind the establishment of the church.

killing his children who have all come to worship HIM is the last thing HE will do as HE is our defense and our ever present help in times of need.

My point is that GOD is not in that Church and every member reading this should stop going there..
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by blackprowler: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Millerz:
So those people whose Samsung Galaxies exploded should never use a phone again?

Look...If you oppose religion that's your business. God didn't fail anybody. Death is inevitable and all that matters as a christian is transition to glory (heaven).

I believe you will die a fool

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2016
divinelove:

To live is Christ and to die is a gain for a Christian BC he/she goes to heaven. Death is transition to glory. Got dt nw
BRAINWASHED!
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by blackprowler: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Kizyte:
God may seem to be silent, but I know His ways are always correct, He does not think like you and I.... cry

Once taken (mentally) captive, to captivity you go. Just break the chain by not trapping your own children in your lifetime prison too

1 Like

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by AlanSugar(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2016
ylaa:

Ediye, pls fix the 'happen' in the right language. I loved your write up till I got there. Happy to see you here. Will inbox you sometime later. Have a swell Sunday!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by blackprowler: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2016
The more evidence mounts that religion is a trick that fooled billions, the more obstinate the billions get about defending those who mentally enslaved them. Recently it was in the very holiest shrine of Islam that over 1000 people perished. The reaction was also similar to what I'm reading here today

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by kasblaw30: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Oh this Bros I know. He always so helping young gus in Uyo. Very humble Man. People that knows him can testify.RIP.
psucc:
Oh! How hard it is to die.

Always one has to prepare to meet his Creator.

RIP
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by DedeNkem: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
If he wasn't religious, he would have alive today!
Religious sheeple do see many evidence that prove their religion is crap and yet they still believe in their imaginary god, while their pastors smile to their banks!

Church is a very lucrative business in Nigeria because there many suckers who're willing to part with their hard earned money in exchange for fake prayers or fake blessing or fake deliverance!

I may invest in church business to milk religious idiots.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by airclipse(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Rip to the dead... May you find eternal solace in the bosom of the Lord
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2016
If acknowledging my savior is foolishness to you, then I choose to remain a fool all the days of my life.
blackprowler:

I believe you will die a fool
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2016
What did I say? Pls go read again. Maybe you were referring to the guy?
Abalado:
i pray GOD 4give u,cos i dnt knw wht to say,bt mind wht u say,ok?
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2016
Bless you too dear!
Neddstark:

God bless you for this beautiful reply to an ignorant atheist.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2016
RIP
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2016
You mean like king pharoah? Lol..if he doesn't repent he will surely end up like his predecessor.
3rdavefarms:
I pray you don't perish like the initial owner of your name

1 Like

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by yanabasee(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2016
ylaa:

idem mfo?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by genpriest(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
The people who survived will still go to church or do thanksgiving and thank God for saving them without knowing God failed them

Upon all the bombings in the northeast, have people completely left der, houses collapse due to earthquake in Asia and people still recover and rebuild, buh cus it's a church, people shouldn't go back. Ok o
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ojimbo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Baroba:

Religion cannot and should not be blamed for this, trust me am one of the biggest critic of the Pentecostal tithe and offering hustle masquerading as Christianity in Naija..The blame should lay solely on the useless fake engineers, architects, builders that erected such shoddy mess.. There should be an independent body the supervises every damn structure erected in that country.. Then again this is Naija, where anything goes.. May there soul RIP
we are still in the same issue. Let me get myself cleared. This kind of ugly incident have of recent occurred in Lagos, I am referring to that of TB Joshua. So what exactly was the final outcome of the investigations. Guess What! The imaginary witches, wizards and occultic people were blamed. This time around, don't expect much from them apart from that same blame on witches and wizard. That's what Religion has Done to we Nigerians
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by beycity(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH

Nonsense!!!
So because someone drown, people should stop drinking water? or because someone died in his sleep, the rest should never sleep again?
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by tojahh(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
And some of these people have account with MMM, with huge sum to GH... Chai!

So bad! Dead the price we pay.

Don't quote me if you don't like what I said...
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by blackprowler: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Millerz:
If acknowledging my savior is foolishness to you, then I choose to remain a fool all the days of my life.

Haha. I'm sure you will be. Harm and injury is what I wish for the descendants of the evil people who brought this cancer to this land. Problem is, they too were sincerely dumb, like you
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ddefoe: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
divinelove:

To live is Christ and to die is a gain for a Christian BC he/she goes to heaven. Death is transition to glory. Got dt nw
u dont have to reply to him.allow him with his hatred for God.such fellows are attention seekers, dont give him that.he should know that all things work for good for thos who love God
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Have they done the ordination before the building collapsed? This could be a warning sign
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by CHARLOE(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
D power of brainwashing! Stockholm syndrome, victim defending rapist.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by CHARLOE(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
totorimi:
Wait o, these people were inside the church praying to God for onething or the other. The house of God is a place of refuge, ok.
Even if a devil entered inside the church that day, even if the builders used inferior materials to build, even if that building was designed to collapse. The mere fact that they call it a house of prayer and a house of worship in order words its a temple built in honor of God.

I dont know how it is but I believe there were some innocent and righteous believers in there. I wont say anything but it just ain't adding up. I see it like this if I am being pursued and I run as much as my legs can carry me until i run into my father's compound or house, I believe I am safe no matter what those pursuing me will have to contend with my earthly father first before they can get at me.Anyway RIP to the dead, life is just a moment and we are all gone. Then what are we here for, just to come and merry enjoy the flesh and the good things and go back whenever and wherever it happens? I don't think so, that will be too huge and investment to waste on mankind.
There must be a real reason why we are here. Someday we will all know it but I dont know when or how.
Let me not talk again because I cannot question God, who am I to dare such, HE has the power to do and undo, only HIM alone can explain the destinies of human being and the timing of events so even in this matter we have no explanation but to blame it on poor quality material or inexperienced local builders.
RIP to the dead, one day everybody must die and it does not matter when, where or how but it is surely there waiting at a time least expected.
U were making sense until fear took over,, that same fear used to whip religious folks in line, blocking their reasoning. Fear of a temperamental god that will burn his children in hellfire for ever. Wake up, think, fear not & watch d skales fall off ur eyes!
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
OK..thanks
blackprowler:

Haha. I'm sure you will be. Harm and injury is what I wish for the descendants of the evil people who brought this cancer to this land. Problem is, they too were sincerely dumb, like you
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by enitey(f): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH

Who be this na ??
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by enitey(f): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Time and unforseen occurence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says / Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.