Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (475973 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ojikutuqudus: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2019
And for those that has successfully registered.... What documents are needed for DE registration pls someone should reply
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Ojikutuqudus:
I want to ask when is jamb DE FORM closing.....I am seeing different date on different website.

21st Of February But it may be Extended.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by oladapo2017(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
opera1:

With good O'level, I will advise u 2 choose Ambrose Ali University as both 1st and 2nd choice. Or find out if Uniosun accepts Lower Credit b4 selecting dem.
but i think they accept lower credit for elect/elect because i saw it in the jamb brochure
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
oladapo2017:

but i think they accept lower credit for elect/elect because i saw it in the jamb brochure

I never knew. Dat's Very nice.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by oladapo2017(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
opera1:

I never knew. Dat's Very nice.
sir, i think they should consider the CGPA because it's very close to upper credit [3.00] since they will request for transcript or should i go for HND....sir i need ur reply. thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by anochuko01(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2019
good morning everyone.

i graduated with an upper credit in mechanical engineering, and would love to study either systems engineering in unilag or mechatronics in funaab.

so I want to know which of these schools offer DE for the respective courses.

please I need an answer so I can get the DE form before it closes.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2019
oladapo2017:

sir, i think they should consider the CGPA because it's very close to upper credit [3.00] since they will request for transcript or should i go for HND....sir i need ur reply. thanks

They should. But such can only work in an institution that do requests for Transcript b4 admission. It may not work where dey do request for Transcript after admission.

Since u said dat u ve find out dat dey[Uniosun] accept Lower Credit, u are good to go.

Obtain DE, Pray to God for direction and Favour, have faith, trust in God and the mercy of God shall speak for u.

As a back up, u can obtain ya HND form.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Tylerfitnesss: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Someone might be needing this

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anyone here applying to UI via Direct Entry to study MLS ?
Let's walk the journey together.
08184400419 WhatsApp only
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by oladapo2017(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
opera1:

They should. But such can only work in an institution that do requests for Transcript b4 admission. It may not work where dey do request for Transcript after admission.

Since u said dat u ve find out dat dey[Uniosun] accept Lower Credit, u are good to go.

Obtain DE, Pray to God for direction and Favour, have faith, trust in God and the mercy of God shall speak for u.

As a back up, u can obtain ya HND form.

Amen sir. thanks for the encouragement
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Daporeals(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
I have successfully obtain the epin but I can't find where the pin can be use on jamb platform, is it that it can't be done on mobile
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Daporeals:
I have successfully obtain the epin but I can't find where the pin can be use on jamb platform, is it that it can't be done on mobile

Take it to ya nearest Jamb Office or Jamb Accredited CBT center.
It cannot be done on a mobile or ordinary Cafě except Accredited CBT Center.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ok
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Teemelanin:
Do lautech direct entry take post utme exam?

YES. Jux entrance exam.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mallamtee: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please which school is best for direct entry candidate between buk and kust
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Teemelanin:
Do lautech direct entry take post utme exam?

Lautech that go on strike like thunder.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 5:49am On Jan 21, 2019
cuteyguy:

Lautech that go on strike like thunder.

I think d strike will be minimal dix days due to the significant increase in their sku fee.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by lordlek: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2019
01Alpha:
Your GP can't be lower credit, that's your grade. So what is your GP to start with?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello house...
Good pm, opera1

Please, I graduated with Cgpa of 3.02 (Computer Science) from Kogi State Polytechnic and I wish to apply for DE in same course. I've got 5 Cs and 2Bs in O'level. My questions...

*. With the above what are my chances with Unilorin, are there any other schools you or anyone here can suggest for me please(don't want to waste more time) ?

*. My ND result is not yet with me, can I proceed with registration?

*. Is the Transcript to be submitted immediately after DE registration?

*. I've a lot of questions, but please just help with these first.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by wasiubello: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
more4rm9ja:
Hello house...
Good pm, opera1

Please, I graduated with Cgpa of 3.02 (Computer Science) from Kogi State Polytechnic and I wish to apply for DE in same course. I've got 5 Cs and 2Bs in O'level. My questions...

*. With the above what are my chances with Unilorin, are there any other schools you or anyone here can suggest for me please(don't want to waste more time) ?

*. My ND result is not yet with me, can I proceed with registration?

*. Is the Transcript to be submitted immediately after DE registration?

*. I've a lot of questions, but please just help with these first.
Hi I will try my best to answer ur questions, firstly your olevel is perfectly good for DE, but note that direct entry admission doesn't consider how good your waec or Neco result is. This means that your olevel result is not necessary as far as you have the required 5 credits in the compulsory subjects.
To your questions
1. Yes you can register DE with awaiting result their is no problem with that provided that it will be ready during clearance if you're giving admission. So go ahead and use awaiting result to register your DE
2. No!!! You don't need to submit transcript now until after graduation if you succeeds with the admission, however school like OAU will request for your transcript before admission is offered because it doesn't conduct post direct entry screening. Don't worry about transcript for now and i repeat don't waste your money and time for transcript to avoid stories that touch

Finally, I will advice you to apply to UNN because if you can pass your screening, then admission is sure for you than any other federal university. So go for UNN
You can ask your questions and I will try to put you through
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
wasiubello:

Hi I will try my best to answer ur questions, firstly your olevel is perfectly good for DE, but note that direct entry admission doesn't consider how good your waec or Neco result is. This means that your olevel result is not necessary as far as you have the required 5 credits in the compulsory subjects.
To your questions
1. Yes you can register DE with awaiting result their is no problem with that provided that it will be ready during clearance if you're giving admission. So go ahead and use awaiting result to register your DE
2. No!!! You don't need to submit transcript now until after graduation if you succeeds with the admission, however school like OAU will request for your transcript before admission is offered because it doesn't conduct post direct entry screening. Don't worry about transcript for now and i repeat don't waste your money and time for transcript to avoid stories that touch

Finally, I will advice you to apply to UNN because if you can pass your screening, then admission is sure for you than any other federal university. So go for UNN
You can ask your questions and I will try to put you through
Wow! Thanks so much for the prompt response, I'm grateful.

I'm guessing UNN doesn't accept second choice, right?
*. Also, do they conduct their pre-admission screening outside of Nnsuka?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by wasiubello: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
more4rm9ja:
Wow! Thanks so much for the prompt response, I'm grateful.

I'm guessing UNN doesn't accept second choice, right?
*. Also, do they conduct their pre-admission screening outside of Nnsuka?
Yes UNN don't accept second choice
All pre admission screening is conducted only in Nsukka campus
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mallamtee: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sir, please which school is easier to gain admission through direct entry I graduated with upper 3.35
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by wasiubello: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
mallamtee:
Sir, please which school is easier to gain admission through direct entry I graduated with upper 3.35
I can talk of federal universities in southern Nigeria alone. Unilag only admit distinction students so practically you're not there, the following federal universities are fair in direct entry admission but you must score at leat above average in screening.
Uniben sets 100 questions to be completed in 1hr so score 55 and above
Unibadan, UNN, Futa, funaab, futo, umudike, Uniuyo
Unical can easily admit you through direct entry if you pass their screening but stay away from unizik because they don't admit much of DE. Uniport don't even take DE student at all they rather want you to come for their top up program
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Daporeals(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
opera1:

Take it to ya nearest Jamb Office or Jamb Accredited CBT center.
It cannot be done on a mobile or ordinary Cafě except Accredited CBT Center.
thanks bro, the jamb registration has been done,what is the next line of action
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Daporeals:
thanks bro, the jamb registration has been done,what is the next line of action

Ha! Jamb registration or Direct Entry registration?
Pls be specific coz there are two stuff under Jamb. I. Ẹ UTME & DE.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by JewelBukky(f): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Good Morning all... Please can one proceed with regiatration while processing indemnity form? Or it has to be completed before commencing registration with jamb number.... @opera1.... Please can you help with your digits? Mine is 08038137658
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Daporeals(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2019
opera1:

Ha! Jamb registration or Direct Entry registration?
Pls be specific coz there are two stuff under Jamb. I. Ẹ UTME & DE.
direct entry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Daporeals:
direct entry

Glory be to God.

May God grant u Favour.

By d way ; which sku did u choose, course and what is ur grade.?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by JewelBukky(f): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2019
opera1:

Glory be to God.

May God grant u Favour.

Your digits pls
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2019
JewelBukky:
Your digits pls

U can manage me via email
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Daporeals(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
opera1:

Glory be to God.

May God grant u Favour.

bell university of technology, and osun state university, use my ND from yaba tech,lower credits and I could have use my HND but that one is Part time , so what is the next step afterwards, because of course some communicate will be pass as regarding those that be chosen,so basically, the name will be on which platform bro Jamb or schools portal ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.