Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (477285 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by basfolly2: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
kolad59:
you will do change of course for just #2500
hi, when will it close??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bobostykah(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
basfolly2:
hi, when will it close??
Please bear in mind that you'll pay CBT centre charge also
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adekamaa: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Any Futminna aspirant in the house ?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zikTeck(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Adekamaa:
Any Futminna aspirant in the house ?
yes, applied for Mechatronics engineering.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fumz(f): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Quick question guys.

When I went for my DE registration, the lady that attended to me didn't ask of the jamb reg number I used during my ND days.

She also asked me to provide my A-level result i.e ND results but I don't know if she was referring to transcript.

Any help?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Fumz:
Quick question guys.

When I went for my DE registration, the lady that attended to me didn't ask of the jamb reg number I used during my ND days.

She also asked me to provide my A-level result i.e ND results but I don't know if she was referring to transcript.

Any help?

U said it ursef that A-level result I.e ND
That's not transcript na
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ckizy: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2019
bobostykah:

Please bear in mind that you'll pay CBT centre charge also

pay centre charge when they were the ones that made the mistake
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hayjj: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2019
hayjj:
pls help..how do I get my lost jamb reg no back....av tried all my possible means bt to no avail...anyone with an idea shd pls help me..
note- I did d exam in 2016 n without it I can't reg DE
pls is there anyone with useful info to this
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adekamaa: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2019
zikTeck:

yes, applied for Mechatronics engineering.
Good
I applied for ABE
DM me = 08162319270
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adrenalinn(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2019
more4rm9ja:
Please house, is there a possibility that the closing date for DE registration might be extended?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Shiffytoba: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
FOR SUPPORT IN SSCE (WAEC,NECO,WAEC GCE, AND NECO GCE),AND ADMISSION SUPPORT INTO ANY INSTITUTION OF YOUR CHOICE EITHER

THROUGH POST UTME, UTME, JUPEB, IJMB AND DIRECT ENTRY WITH 100% GUARANTEES

CONTACT FIVE FINGERS ACADEMY @NO 4 ASANI STREET AKOKA OPPOSITE CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL

WHATSAPP OR CALL

YOUR SUCCESS OUR BUSINESS!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by urose93(f): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
bobostykah:

but were they able to serve in the last two years? If yes... They didn't need to do it in the first place... The people that needs to do cannot escape it...(meaning they can't go for NYSC)

So this whole Jamb regularisation stuff is all about going to NYSC at the end of the program?
That means, basically those with HND and b.sc wouldn't need it since they had already served.
Information gotten from present direct entry students in my preferred school is, they had not done regularisation.
my point is some people do escaped it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by PTI87: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
please for does of u who have registered how did u get ur slip because I tried downloading mine from my email but some details are not showing
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bobostykah(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2019
PTI87:
please for does of u who have registered how did u get ur slip because I tried downloading mine from my email but some details are not showing
That would be as a result of the browser you're having
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bobostykah(m): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2019
urose93:

So this whole Jamb regularisation stuff is all about going to NYSC at the end of the program?
That means, basically those with HND and b.sc wouldn't need it since they had already served.
Information gotten from present direct entry students in my preferred school is, they had not done regularisation.
my point is some people do escaped it.
That was because jamb didn't take it so serious like they have done in the last two years
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Adrenalinn:
co-asking?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
No way to confirm if reg ends tomorrow or not?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
more4rm9ja:
No way to confirm if reg ends tomorrow or not?

It ends tomorrow
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
chizzypresh:

It ends tomorrow
All right, thanks.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Sharon8: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please when is Jamb closing?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sharon8:
Please when is Jamb closing?
Officially, tomorrow.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by freke23(f): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
I registered for DE in Lagos at one of the centers at anthony, I was told there that I should make photocopies of my credentials (birth certificate, state of origin, o level and A'level), I should put them in an envelope with my name on it and go submit it at jamb office Ikoyi otherwise my school (ekpoma) won't call me for screening or give me admission, please can any one tell me how true this is?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Deegeorge(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
freke23:
I registered for DE in Lagos at one of the centers at anthony, I was told there that I should make photocopies of my credentials (birth certificate, state of origin, o level and A'level), I should put them in an envelope with my name on it and go submit it at jamb office Ikoyi otherwise my school (ekpoma) won't call me for screening or give me admission, please can any one tell me how true this is?

lol very funny... why would you do that... except if you made. mistakes during the registration and trust me jamb has no business receiving those document you listed... I kukuma trust this girls at ikoyi... but seriously is anything wrong with your data?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by freke23(f): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
There's absolutely nothing wrong with my data, I had to Google it and I came across a nairaland post from 2017 where they talked about submitting your direct entry form at jamb office otherwise jamb won't work on your admission, infact am confused someone plz help!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Deegeorge(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=freke23 post=75937012]There's absolutely nothing wrong with my data, I had to Google it and I came across a nairaland post from 2017 where they talked about submitting your direct entry form at jamb office otherwise jamb won't work on your admission, infact am confused someone plz help!!

sister... I have a little knowledge about this and trust me... you are worrying about about what isn't meant to be... first the school you chose for your DE... would advertise their form and you pick the form they can decide to conduct exam or not... t up to the respective schools you picked... and after you are admired they will do their thing and let jamb know you have been admitted... so trust me... no near that ikoyi cause jamb itself they annoy me... but your own issue is just something simple

and that post you saw was when DE candidates still write exams but this days they don't... are you okay with my little info
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by freke23(f): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=Deegeorge post=75937208][/quote]

God bless you, thank you so much
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Deegeorge(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
freke23:

God bless you, thank you so much
amen in Jesus name... you are welcome..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bollidee(f): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please I need someone who can guide me with my D.E registration, don't want to make any mistake. I really need your help. Thanks.. 08104692197 (whatsapp no) Thanks...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hey all. Sorry I've not been here.

I created this thread in 2016, while I was applying then. I "Submitted" documents at jamb office in Ikoyi Lagos after registration but what I can't say is, the effect of not submitting or submitting

And also, DE were not writing exam then. DE candidates have never written exam by jamb before since it's inception.

DE admission have always been based on each school which decides to screen candidates with exam or not.

Success to you all I pray

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bollidee(f): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2019
please can one still register today?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2019
bollidee:
please can one still register today?
Yes, it closes 12am midnight I think.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by pascaleon: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2019
freke23:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with my data, I had to Google it and I came across a nairaland post from 2017 where they talked about submitting your direct entry form at jamb office otherwise jamb won't work on your admission, infact am confused someone plz help!!

Please for continuity sake just go there and submit it,last year I doubted also only to go to that same Ikoyi and they collected those documents,and I also wrote down my details on a form...You won't loose anything if you just go there to confirm...let's reduce speculations here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.