Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (476426 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rhemmygold: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
kolad59:
Regularization is not for everybody, it is only for those that weren't admitted by Jamb.
.Good day, I obtain a direct entry form early this month I was told I need to do regularization because I was not offered an admission by JAMB it was offered by my institution. So I registered for d regularization after d form is been printed out I discover their was a mistake in my jamb score instead of 166 it was 160. Now I’m scared cos d form as already been taken to Abeokuta at jamb office by my school, will jamb still send me a mail or not or I should start all over again by paying another regularization fee?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Rhemmygold:
.Good day, I obtain a direct entry form early this month I was told I need to do regularization because I was not offered an admission by JAMB it was offered by my institution. So I registered for d regularization after d form is been printed out I discover their was a mistake in my jamb score instead of 166 it was 160. Now I’m scared cos d form as already been taken to Abeokuta at jamb office by my school, will jamb still send me a mail or not or I should start all over again by paying another regularization fee?
Did you used your previous jamb registration number for the Regularization?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ckizy: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Teemelanin:
Same wth me but I applied with bad. Physiology. Any WhatsApp group for DE aspirant and WhatsUp wth transcript

I've not seen any for now. For the transcript, I heard it would be needed for the admission process.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rhemmygold: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
kolad59:
Did you used your previous jamb registration number for the Regularization?
. Yes I used my previous Jamb registration number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rhemmygold:
. Yes I used my previous Jamb registration number
8 That shouldn't be an issue now, as long as your name and other details is intact. You make their work fast for providing them that... How much did you paid?

You know for 2016, jamb registration number start with 6.

So if you do regularisation also, they will give you 6 if your year of admission is 2016.

Don't worry brother.. You are safe.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by JewelBukky(f): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2019
PTI87:
yes she needs to create a new email, when I went to do mine I was told to create a new email to avoid losing my money after payment, I also use other diploma because my school says they are not collecting indemnity form till march, by d way I would advice u to b sure if d form is still out because it was supposed to close yesterday unless u have already bought d pin before na. By d way what school did she finish her ND
thanks so much for the reply.... Yeah.... She obtained the pin in January... And she has successfuly registered on Friday... She finished from Nuhu Bamali Poly( ND MASSCOMM).... Vying for English and Literary Studies (Uniabuja-First choice, Federal University, Lafia.... 2nd choice)....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Can one choose two federal universities while applying for direct entry or should it be one university and one polytechnic
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2019
chizzypresh:
Can one choose two federal universities while applying for direct entry or should it be one university and one polytechnic
are they still selling pins 4 utme/D.E?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2019
brainiacadeboi:
are they still selling pins 4 utme/D.E?

Dunno....i jus wana know
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
chizzypresh:

Dunno....i jus wana know
Alryt
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by winemed: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
JAMBCandidate with issues on biometric to write their exam in Abuja

Candidate with issues on biometric to write their exam in Abuja
As the information gathered of 58 student with biometric issue of fingerprint only 22 has reported at Abuja.

It should be noted that no student will be allowed to write the exam without is biometric been verified i.e fingerprint, student with this issue during registration should report at Jamb office Abuja for their registration, though Jamb will be responsible for their transportation.

https://educatevoice..com/2019/02/candidate-with-issues-on-biometric-to.html
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Generalwoodz(m): 5:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Hi everyone. Can I still register for DE ? Urgent reply
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Annie33: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
direct entry form is still on
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Annie33: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
yes
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Annie33:
direct entry form is still on
have you see anyone that obtain the form this week?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rhemmygold: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2019
kolad59:
8 That shouldn't be an issue now, as long as your name and other details is intact. You make their work fast for providing them that... How much did you paid?

You know for 2016, jamb registration number start with 6.

So if you do regularisation also, they will give you 6 if your year of admission is 2016. My jamb was in 2014, I’m yet to receive a mail form jamb o and the Direct entry form ended on the 26 of February. I’m worried

Don't worry brother.. You are safe.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rhemmygold: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
kolad59:
. It ended on the 26 of February. Now I’m yet to receive a mail from Jamb to complete my D.E registration. I’m worried
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Annie33: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2019
kolad59:
yes sir
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Annie33: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
i think if u've already bought d pin..u can still register buh pls make enquiries oo although i saw someone register yesterday bestofluck!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Annie33:
i think if u've already bought d pin..u can still register
buh pls make enquiries oo
although i saw someone register yesterday
bestofluck!
the Cbt centers i visited on monday told me dat sales of pin stopped as at last week thursday,, but the sales of pin for DE candidates wil continue today (wednesday).
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
brainiacadeboi:

the Cbt centers i visited on monday told me dat sales of pin stopped as at last week thursday,, but the sales of pin for DE candidates wil continue today (wednesday).
thanks, this is what I want to know
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by BoncoBoy: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
kolad59:
have u been able to buy the DE pin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by supermccoy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
brainiacadeboi:

please can one with university diploma apply for DE?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adrenalinn(f): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
brainiacadeboi:

Does this mean sales of DE form is still on?

If Yes, till when?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Generalwoodz(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
brainiacadeboi:

How true is this bro??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Generalwoodz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
kolad59:
Today is wednesday did u check??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
supermccoy:
please can one with university diploma apply for DE?
i dont knw but i believe other guys in the thread should be able 2 give u an answer
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Generalwoodz:
How true is this bro??
i wil visit d cbt center 2marow to confirm
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Adrenalinn:

Does this mean sales of DE form is still on?
If Yes, till when?
i dont know yet, i wil visit the cbt center 2marow and confirm
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sales of PIN is closed, confirmed today at a cbt centre here in Lagos
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adrenalinn(f): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
brainiacadeboi:
i dont know yet, i wil visit the cbt center 2marow and confirm
OK...thanks
Please do

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.