₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,332,427 members, 5,156,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2019 at 01:36 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (293441 Views)

IMSU 2018/2019 Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission Screening Registration Has S / Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Frank4christ: 8:57pm On Aug 21
Add 0703 538 9390 for UI DE aspirant
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olajumoke11(f): 7:39am On Aug 25
Adekolatolu:
Pls to any u.i direct entry whatapp group pls add me
There is no DE WhatsApp group, remove ur number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by adebayodavid247: 1:56am On Aug 30
Please I need your advise, I did change of institution to OAU to process my DE
SCH:Lagos state polytechnic
Course:Elect/Elect
Result:Distinction, olevels: one sitting
I heard an info that OAU don't give admission to anyhow polytechnic that they give admission to student from polytechnic like Fed poly Ede etc, but I have applied for the DE registration of OAU 19/20 session
Now am thinking of doing change of institution to UNILAG on jamb and I have done change of institution before when I want to take OAU, nowi want to choose UNILAG and changing my course to mathematics, After the de registration I have done in OAU can I still do change of institution on jamb and apply to UNILAG? Please I need your reply ASAP, God bless you as you do so
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Michano22: 9:03am On Sep 01
I can't access my CAPS, pls how do I rectify

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iaamxavier(m): 10:49am On Sep 01
Michano22:
I can't access my CAPS, pls how do I rectify

Same here..

I guess it hasn't been activated for direct entry yet
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Dammilized: 4:35pm On Sep 04
Guys please my brother is trying to get into Unilag through direct entry, has the form closed? There's little to no information about it online.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by olamoses75: 8:11am On Sep 05
PLS, I I don't have access to the mail I use for my jamb direct entry registration. How can i access my profile using jamb registration number?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by damosky12(m): 10:23am On Sep 05
Dammilized:
Guys please my brother is trying to get into Unilag through direct entry, has the form closed? There's little to no information about it online.

I don't think the form is out yet...

Ask around though.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Dammilized: 1:43pm On Sep 06
damosky12:

I don't think the form is out yet...

Ask around though.

Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by banji1(m): 10:35am On Sep 09
*FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Michano22: 11:46am On Sep 09
iaamxavier:

Same here..
I guess it hasn't been activated for direct entry yet
boss, how far? have you been able to access your CAPS?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by damosky12(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09
Dammilized:

Thanks

It's now on sale. From today, 9th to 20th
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iaamxavier(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09
Michano22:

boss, how far? have you been able to access your CAPS?

Yeah I have accessed it, but my olevel and course with institution isn't displaying
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by oladeleadebayo1: 10:07am On Sep 12
I'm a biochemistry graduate from LAUTECH, I applied as direct entry to study Radiography in UNILAG, please how's is Unilag DE admission process like?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ckizy: 11:19am On Sep 13
OAU D.E aspirants, what's the next stage after this?

I don't understand what I'm seeing on my dashboard, the data are just scattered, and I'm seeing 'not eligible for admission '.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olajumoke11(f): 1:04pm On Sep 16
Ckizy:
OAU D.E aspirants, what's the next stage after this?

I don't understand what I'm seeing on my dashboard, the data are just scattered, and I'm seeing 'not eligible for admission '.
Can you screenshot it and send
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mutbas: 10:36pm On Sep 16
what about ABU de admission list?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mutbas: 10:40pm On Sep 16
Abu DE admission list is out or not please details?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.