Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (477275 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mrclint222:
I graduated with 2.75 in civil engineering from auchi poly, I want to apply for DE in uniben , what are my chances please?

U can give it a trial but you stand a good chance with a good O-level result @ Ambrose Ali University.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mrclint222: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
opera1:

U can give it a trial but you stand a good chance with a good O-level result @ Ambrose Ali University.
the tuition for Ambrose Ali is the problem, my o level is mixed between b’s and c’s
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Paullardricky: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by movement2020: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Good day folks,

Please, do we have or know anyone applying for DE to Imo State University this new session. My nephew has HND in Architecture from Laspotech.

Is there any need to buy DE form from IMSU or one has to rely on JAMB DE form only.? If yes, please, how much was the last one?

With HND, what level would he start from?

Any other requirements/information for the admission process?

Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Maxim69: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Vecto:

I did regularizarion but I'm yet to know the status of jamb's approval. Can I carry on with DE registration?
Please how did you go about the regularization stuff? How can someone verify if he has done one before during NYSC? I don't think I have jamb registration number and I want to apply for direct entry.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maxim69:

Please how did you go about the regularization stuff? How can someone verify if he has done one before during NYSC? I don't think I have jamb registration number and I want to apply for direct entry.
You probably have, you can't serve without doing it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Vecto(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maxim69:

https://www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/jamb-regularization/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maybachstarboy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
opera1:

Where did you graduated from?
Kwara state polytechnic, Ilorin.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
maybachstarboy:
Kwara state polytechnic, Ilorin.

You need Jamb Regularization
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Dorathy20: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please, I graduated with a second class lower degree from the national open University. I seek to study law in Last via direct entry. What are my chances. I studied criminology and security studies by the way. Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by oladipo322(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please is D.E form out?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
oladipo322:
Please is D.E form out?
Yes
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
oladipo322:
Please is D.E form out?

Yes and the sales is from 13th of January to 17th of February. Price is #4700.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by oladipo322(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
opera1:

Yes and the sales is from 13th of January to 17th of February. Price is #4700.
Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maybachstarboy(m): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2020
opera1:

Thanks brother.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prekay(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pls I just registered for direct entry but the reg number that was used while reg is a different one the school gave me and I'm writing jupeb this year.. pls I need a reply.

Hope it wont affect my admission process
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prekay(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hello guys, while registering for D\E,the person registering me used a different reg no different from the one the school gave me for jupeb, and I'm writing jupeb this year.. I hope it wont affect my admission . .. pls I need a reply
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 2NDLieutenant(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Vecto:

Did mine at jamb office in lokoja
That was on the 2nd of december
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 2NDLieutenant(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
opera1:

hello bro,how long does it take for the regularization to be approved?
do i need to submit anything to the school i graduated from?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bidemiblog01(f): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2020
I'm thinking of changing my course to theatre art, how's my chnaces of admission into unilorin using DE. graduated with 3.45 out of 4.0, mass comm.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Vecto(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
2NDLieutenant:

you based in lokoja?i want to ask few questions on this regularization stuff.pls how do i contact you

I'm not based in lokoja. I only went there for regularization. You can reach me on whatsapp–
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fetula4u: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Capslock01:
Don't just select schools because of the name, try checking the number of applicants and weigh your chance of being admitted before selecting.

If you're swaping course make sure it correlates with the course you previously studied.

Good morning, please am indeed of help..I gain my NCE in sokoto so am thinking of applying to the university through DE my CGPA is 3.10 my o'level I have 6 B's and 3C's....have been thinking of FEDERAL university OF NASARAWA.
AND SECONDLY I DON'T KNOW THE PROCESSES INVOLVED IN APPLYING FOR DE.thanks in anticipation
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rashy1234(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
izzyvol:
Good day, I want to ask for advice, I graduated from a Polytechnic in southwest last year with a CGPA of 3.44 in electrical/electronic engineering.
I want to applied for  this  year direct entry.
Schools in view are
OAU
Futa
Futminna

what are my chances/odds of getting admission to any of the university.
Note: I am using 2 sitting in o level with credits only,
which university should I choose as first choice
Help/advice a brother.

My guy if you don't have either distinction or very strong connection, pls don't try OAU
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 2NDLieutenant(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Vecto:

I'm not based in lokoja. I only went there for regularization. You can reach me on whatsapp– 09022018834
u can edit ur number,thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fetula4u:

Good morning, please am indeed of help..I gain my NCE in sokoto so am thinking of applying to the university through DE my CGPA is 3.10 my o'level I have 6 B's and 3C's....have been thinking of FEDERAL university OF NASARAWA.
AND SECONDLY I DON'T KNOW THE PROCESSES INVOLVED IN APPLYING FOR DE.thanks in anticipation

Direct Entry Form is On Sale, tell ur Family and friends about it.

But u can wait till next week b4 u register to think properly in order to avoid Errors and to avoid Overcrowding by utme registration:

When you are ready to start diz is d 1st Step to take: ��

D 1st Step is to send ya names in full in an sms to 55019
E.g Oreoluwa Olayemi Temitope & send it to 55019
Den take d code u received to Any bank to purchase ya form or jux take it to ya nearest Accredited CBT center.
And Pls Tell them it's Direct Entry
A minimum of #50 must be on d sim/phone b4 sending d code.

The total cost is #4700 [4k for the form and #700 for CBT charges]

The Closing Date is 17th of February 2020
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Vecto(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
2NDLieutenant:

u can edit ur number,thanks
done you should help me edit the post you quoted
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Michaelshow: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls I need help on this...
I have HND with Distinction thinking of taking DE this year for a degree @Bsc

But someone keep telling me to obtain National Open University form to 200 level cuz they offer my course (Bsc Physics).

Please, should i go for DE or Noun form .what did you
Am thinking of the cost in Noun and don't no maybe the Bsc certificate will be accepted in other institutions for Msc.

I await your response....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fetula4u: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
opera1:

But u can wait till next week b4 u register to think properly in order to avoid Errors and to avoid Overcrowding by utme registration:

Den take d code u received to Any bank to purchase ya form or jux take it to ya nearest Accredited CBT center.

Thanks,please is my CGPA okay and which suggested university do you think and I studied Geography and social studies which course do you suggest also.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Michaelshow:
Pls I need help on this...
I have HND with Distinction thinking of taking DE this year for a degree @Bsc

But someone keep telling me to obtain National Open University form to 200 level cuz they offer my course (Bsc Physics).

Please, should i go for DE or Noun form .what did you
Am thinking of the cost in Noun and don't no maybe the Bsc certificate will be accepted in other institutions for Msc.

I await your response....

If u apply for DE into university, u will be admitted to 200Level as well. Since you got a distinction, UI or any other university will admit you.
Wishing you the best.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 2NDLieutenant(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
opera1:

oga opera1 i have some questions i want to ask you but in private.pls how do i reach you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
2NDLieutenant:

oga opera1 i have some questions i want to ask you but in private.pls how do i reach you

Send me an Email
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
2NDLieutenant:

hello bro,how long does it take for the regularization to be approved?
do i need to submit anything to the school i graduated from?

B4 it takes @ least a month plus But late last year some people did it within 5 days or less.

U need to submit d form u printed online to ur sku for signature/stamp and it's Ur sku dat will submit your form to Jamb office [not free ooo].

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.