Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (472709 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
FlordFlorez:
i appreciate ur prompt answer however, i'm not and never a fan of NYSC but i only wanted to know if it's possible. Another thing is, i was told intern students got paid handsomely. Do u know the pay, plz?

Lolzzz, it varies. Even the pay is more than what nysc will offer you.
Some 80k, 90k, 100k...... 150k.
Federal paid the highest as u kno şha.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by FlordFlorez(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
opera1:

Lolzzz, it varies. Even the pay is more than what nysc will offer you. Some 80k, 90k, 100k...... 150k. Federal paid the highest as u kno şha.
Not bad...thank u sire!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Teeminjin(f): 2:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Please is direct entry form still out?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Emarvel(m): 3:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Teeminjin:
Please is direct entry form still out?
Ahhhh.......No oooo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Annie33: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Goodday
Please I need an urgent response
I missed out from writing jamb utme cuz I registered really late, ( I was waiting for my jamb regularization to click,but it didn't). I had to register for jamb utme but my centre was really far
Recently, I got a notification that my previous jamb has been regularized (the one I used for my OND)
Now, I want to convert from UTME to DE..pls can it be possible?
I wasn't opportuned to write the UTME. Can I still convert like that?
Please I will appreciate a valid response. Sorry for the long write up. Help a sister. God Bless.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Paullardricky: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Annie33:
Goodday
I missed out from writing jamb utme cuz I registered really late, ( I was waiting for my jamb regularization to click,but it didn't). I had to register for jamb utme but my centre was really far
Recently, I got a notification that my previous jamb has been regularized (the one I used for my OND)
Please I will appreciate a valid response. Sorry for the long write up. Help a sister. God Bless.

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Annie33:
Goodday

I DON'T THINK IT'S POSSIBLE BUT U SHOULD TRY 2 VISIT UR NEAREST JAMB OFFICE 4 CLARIFICATION. M
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Michano22: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Annie33:
Goodday

it's possible, you can convert your UTME to DE even without sitting for the exam. just login to your profile and do the conversion, I don't think it's enabled yet tho
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Annie33: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Now am scared o
@opera1.. So if I'm unable to convert..it has to be till next year? Another year gone
@Michano22.. do you know anyone that successfully converted without sitting for the UTME? Tried it already on my profile, according to what I saw it can only be done at Jamb office
My fear is if I will be allowed to convert since I didn't write the exams
And with this COVID19 stuff..I can't even go to the jamb office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Michano22: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Annie33:
Now am scared o
@opera1.. So if I'm unable to convert..it has to be till next year? Another year gone
@Michano22.. do you know anyone that successfully converted without sitting for the UTME? Tried it already on my profile, according to what I saw it can only be done at Jamb office
My fear is if I will be allowed to convert since I didn't write the exams
And with this COVID19 stuff..I can't even go to the jamb office

I converted last year without sitting for the exam and o did it all by myself without going to jamb office. calm down, it will soon be enabled

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by crowee(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
So guys, I have A-levels and want to get direct entey admission. I found out that the forms are no more on sale. Does that mean I have to.wait till next year or is there a way, like pay money or something? Cause I really cant wait a whole year.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
post=88889631:
So guys, I have A-levels and want to get direct entey admission. I found out that the forms are no more on sale. Does that mean I have to.wait till next year or is there a way, like pay money or something? Cause I really cant wait a whole year.
You'll have to wait till next year.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by crowee(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
zod404:

You'll have to wait till next year.

Wow so I cant even apply directly to the school? I hsve to wait till next year. Goddammit
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fetula4u: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good evening great people.
please i just finished my N. C. E with a 3.10cgpa
I want to apply for D.E but the whole process just seems confusing to me.
I heard I need to Purchase a number from jamb office and wait during Jamb reg. to register for D.E.........please
Note I graduated from college of education Sokoto.
and wants to apply for Nasarawa state university. please how do I go about it,please.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Fetula4u:
I heard I need to Purchase a number from jamb office and wait during Jamb reg. to register for D.E.........please
and wants to apply for Nasarawa state university. please how do I go about it,please.

Yeah, u need to obtain Direct Entry Form from Jamb But unfortunately sales of diz Year form has ended.
U have to wait until next year.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by johnsonm2g: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
You've to do jamb regularisation before obtaining Jamb DE. form. Go to Jamb office in your state and enquire on the processes of Jamb regularisation, I sure they will guide you through.
Fetula4u:
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
johnsonm2g:
You've to do jamb regularisation before obtaining Jamb DE. form. Go to Jamb office in your state and enquire on the processes of Jamb regularisation, I sure they will guide you through.

Not Compulsory since he's/she's NCE holder.
School of Nursing, College of health, NCE does not need Jamb Regularization b4 they can apply for DE.

Dat's where OTHER DIPLOMA comes to play.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please when will UTME to DE conversion start?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Enyimbafc: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
opera1:

Not Compulsory since he's/she's NCE holder.
School of Nursing, College of health, NCE does not need Jamb Regularization b4 they can apply for DE.

Dat's where OTHER DIPLOMA comes to play.
I apply for DE with my nce,and i make a mistake by adding a letter to my name.It is now saying i do not have jamb number when i study for nce,but i have the number,only that i make a mistake when spelling my name in jamb profile.please how can correct the problem.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Enyimbafc:
I apply for DE with my nce,and i make a mistake by adding a letter to my name.It is now saying i do not have jamb number when i study for nce,but i have the number,only that i make a mistake when spelling my name in jamb profile.please how can correct the problem.

U need to do DATA CORRECTION But the portal has not been activated yet. Watch out for it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by BlushPink: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2020
zod404:
Please when will UTME to DE conversion start?

Book an appointment with jamb.

dial *55019# with the number you use to register for jamb and follow the instructions. Note. You have to keep trying cause there might be lot of failed attempt and network issues.

Good luck!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
BlushPink:

Book an appointment with jamb.

dial *55019# with the number you use to register for jamb and follow the instructions. Note. You have to keep trying cause there might be lot of failed attempt and network issues.

Good luck!!!
Thank you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adrenalinn(f): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emarvel:

From what i heard, no exam.
Just buy and register the post.UME form when it comes out.
If you meet all the criteria, you will be notify of been admitted via jamb

Emarvel;
Just learnt Unical's post Utme forms are on sale. How far?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Emarvel(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Adrenalinn:

Emarvel;
Just learnt Unical's post Utme forms are on sale. How far?

It's trueeee
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adrenalinn(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emarvel:

It's trueeee

Have you gotten yours?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Emarvel(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Adrenalinn:

Have you gotten yours?

PM me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adrenalinn(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emarvel:

PM me

I have issues with this e-mail. Can I contact you with the email on your profile?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Emarvel(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Adrenalinn:

I have issues with this e-mail. Can I contact you with the email on your profile?

Yuppieee
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Is it possible to be admitted into a university even though you didn't choose them when registering for DE?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2020
Please is Fuoye post utme form out?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Is it possible to be admitted into a university even though you didn't choose them when registering for DE?
No, I don't think so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.