Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

What's Your Own View About Ladies And Indomie? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Own View About Ladies And Indomie? (1029 Views)

Why Cute Guys Never Complain About Ladies Forming / What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Own View About Ladies And Indomie? by Chemmzy(f): 2:35am On Nov 13, 2009
In my mum-in-law to be's house, she asked me to cook egusi soup for her as i sometimes do. While my preparation for the soup. An elderly woman(known to her) came in to greet her. Later she asked my mum-in-law at my face if i ever know how to cook? because ladies of nowadays doesn't know how to cook any better food except indomie. Although, i was defended by my mum-in-law to be. But its still an insult to me and ladieswood and i felt so bad about it. This is not d 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time i'm hearing ds about girls even from guys and i wonder, WHY DO PEOPLE THINK LADIES ARE ONLY GOOD AT COOKING INDOMIE ALONE?
Re: What's Your Own View About Ladies And Indomie? by posakosa(m): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2009
<the women cooking indomie are probably still SINGLE> IMO she is stereotyping and generalizing----- if a woman can't cook how will she feed her family, when she has one ? At some point, that woman will learn
Re: What's Your Own View About Ladies And Indomie? by babypheb: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2009
most ladies that cook indomie those living alone or in school and it is because it is fast and due to the mature of our stomach we tend to eat lest unlike the guy's,so we cook what we will eat and don't go to waste. cool
Re: What's Your Own View About Ladies And Indomie? by rahman3853(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Chemmzy:
In my mum-in-law to be's house, she asked me to cook egusi soup for her as i sometimes do. While my preparation for the soup. An elderly woman(known to her) came in to greet her. Later she asked my mum-in-law at my face if i ever know how to cook? because ladies of nowadays doesn't know how to cook any better food except indomie. Although, i was defended by my mum-in-law to be. But its still an insult to me and ladieswood and i felt so bad about it. This is not d 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time i'm hearing ds about girls even from guys and i wonder, WHY DO PEOPLE THINK LADIES ARE ONLY GOOD AT COOKING INDOMIE ALONE?
u good in all I can attest to that.... Lol

(1) (Reply)

5 N.d.d.c Contract For Sale / Birthday Text / Why Is That Girls Complain About Sickness All The Time Than Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.