Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Difterent Between A Poor Man And A Riche Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difterent Between A Poor Man And A Riche Man (555 Views)

Wande Abimbola: "I Was Ridiculed For Returning Home A Poor Senator" / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU / No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difterent Between A Poor Man And A Riche Man by dagogoagbo: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Did you know that the illegal drug market is a 2.5-trillion dollar industry? That’s right: it’s not a billion dollar industry. It’s a trillion dollar industry.

I know what you are thinking, “Drug dealing is illegal”. Although you are correct, it doesn’t mean you can’t learn a few things from it and also make your wealth from it because it didn’t get to be this big of an industry out of sheer luck, and enrolling in the business will make you a fabulous rich man or woman
you can turn on the page or tear the page.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MEET WITH A DRUG BARRON TO WORK FOR HIM OR YOU HAVE SOME ONE YOU WANT TO INTRODUCE TO HIM OR YOU WANT TO HOOK UP WITH HIM FOR A BUSSINESS PARTNERSHIP OR YOU WANT TO SEND OR RECIEVE CRACK,PILL THROUGHT HIS WELL TRAINED RUNNER BOYS FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD TO THE OTHER
CALL +2348082804562 OR EMAIL US dagogoabgo@gmail.com

welcome....we have notice a lot of vibrant youths, both male and female who are ready and spirit willing to make money/wealth and has been frequently asking and searching for a way to become an agent OR runners for any drug barron for smuggling cocaine.
AND HAS BEEN FREQUENTLY ASKING AND SERACHINHG
questions and comments like
"i want to join cocaine dealers"
"how can i meet a drug barron"
"i want to join real cocaine business in Nigeria"
"how to become a smuggler"
"i want to join real cocaine business in Africa"
"i want to become a cocaine smuggler for money/wealth"
"i want to join cocaine pusher and make money"
"i want to be delivering cocaine to different part of the world"
we are here for you.

we need individuals of strong will to work for us,becoming a member is fully depend on your own potential and mind set, only get our form and be ready to swear an oath of allegiance that you will not betray us.we are not suppose to be on the internet knowing fully well that we have rivals who are against us but because we need people like you who are ready and spirit willing to make wealth and travel with pills and cracks in them to work for us and become our agent to be distributing our crack to our customers to different part of the world and we have superior and trusted lawyers(legal pratitioners) who are with us for back up we decide to make a public notice through this media to create awearness of what and why we are here.please dont apply if you are not ready as it is not childs play we advise you think it over before applying,it is not for every body but if you are lucky you are welcome, it is for 18" and above and normally through a thorough screaning to access if you are qualified or not,our organisation has experienced so many ups and down and so has setup strict guilding us for our own safety and security purpose,we demand that rules guilding our well being should be obeyed and observed,we have offices around states in countries were we operate but we only allow members of our kinship to know full details of our location for our own safety precaution,our head office is here in nigeria,lagos state festac town precisely and(dagogo abgor) is the ceo and the founder of this organisation who has engaged in this bussines for years before coming up with this great idea of raising individual whom he will confide in and drop this as lagacy for.

the ability of your involvement depends on the level of your potentials,our operation is in different categories so you recive the 50% of any sort of the deal you are involved in, so be ready,please full detail on how we work is only for members, and that is when you have gone through the full process and has been qualified, you will be directectd on how to come over to our camp were you will recieve your training and our does and dont will be pass down to you for your safety in delivery or recieveing.

interested call the manager on +23482804562 or email us
dagogoagbo@gmail.com or call us on +23482804562 for those who dont have an email address for further step and any further question
NOTE:we demand that role of conduct guarding us should be obeyed and observed ,and be ready to travel from country to country,cuba to malasia to canada to europ and many more, remember our work are in categories which determine your operation with us, all based on contract signed by you with us.

CAUTION;your safe delivery is based on your adherence to our strict contact us for full details dagogoagbo@gmail.com or call +23482804562 think fast an make step of the wise.
sign:
team
dagogo
Re: Difterent Between A Poor Man And A Riche Man by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
dagogoagbo:
Did you know that the illegal drug market is a 2.5-trillion dollar industry? That’s right: it’s not a billion dollar industry. It’s a trillion dollar industry.

I know what you are thinking, “Drug dealing is illegal”. Although you are correct, it doesn’t mean you can’t learn a few things from it and also make your wealth from it because it didn’t get to be this big of an industry out of sheer luck, and enrolling in the business will make you a fabulous rich man or woman
you can turn on the page or tear the page.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MEET WITH A DRUG BARRON TO WORK FOR HIM OR YOU HAVE SOME ONE YOU WANT TO INTRODUCE TO HIM OR YOU WANT TO HOOK UP WITH HIM FOR A BUSSINESS PARTNERSHIP OR YOU WANT TO SEND OR RECIEVE CRACK,PILL THROUGHT HIS WELL TRAINED RUNNER BOYS FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD TO THE OTHER
CALL +2348082804562 OR EMAIL US dagogoabgo@gmail.com

welcome....we have notice a lot of vibrant youths, both male and female who are ready and spirit willing to make money/wealth and has been frequently asking and searching for a way to become an agent OR runners for any drug barron for smuggling cocaine.
AND HAS BEEN FREQUENTLY ASKING AND SERACHINHG
questions and comments like
"i want to join cocaine dealers"
"how can i meet a drug barron"
"i want to join real cocaine business in Nigeria"
"how to become a smuggler"
"i want to join real cocaine business in Africa"
"i want to become a cocaine smuggler for money/wealth"
"i want to join cocaine pusher and make money"
"i want to be delivering cocaine to different part of the world"
we are here for you.

we need individuals of strong will to work for us,becoming a member is fully depend on your own potential and mind set, only get our form and be ready to swear an oath of allegiance that you will not betray us.we are not suppose to be on the internet knowing fully well that we have rivals who are against us but because we need people like you who are ready and spirit willing to make wealth and travel with pills and cracks in them to work for us and become our agent to be distributing our crack to our customers to different part of the world and we have superior and trusted lawyers(legal pratitioners) who are with us for back up we decide to make a public notice through this media to create awearness of what and why we are here.please dont apply if you are not ready as it is not childs play we advise you think it over before applying,it is not for every body but if you are lucky you are welcome, it is for 18" and above and normally through a thorough screaning to access if you are qualified or not,our organisation has experienced so many ups and down and so has setup strict guilding us for our own safety and security purpose,we demand that rules guilding our well being should be obeyed and observed,we have offices around states in countries were we operate but we only allow members of our kinship to know full details of our location for our own safety precaution,our head office is here in nigeria,lagos state festac town precisely and(dagogo abgor) is the ceo and the founder of this organisation who has engaged in this bussines for years before coming up with this great idea of raising individual whom he will confide in and drop this as lagacy for.

the ability of your involvement depends on the level of your potentials,our operation is in different categories so you recive the 50% of any sort of the deal you are involved in, so be ready,please full detail on how we work is only for members, and that is when you have gone through the full process and has been qualified, you will be directectd on how to come over to our camp were you will recieve your training and our does and dont will be pass down to you for your safety in delivery or recieveing.

interested call the manager on +23482804562 or email us
dagogoagbo@gmail.com or call us on +23482804562 for those who dont have an email address for further step and any further question
NOTE:we demand that role of conduct guarding us should be obeyed and observed ,and be ready to travel from country to country,cuba to malasia to canada to europ and many more, remember our work are in categories which determine your operation with us, all based on contract signed by you with us.

CAUTION;your safe delivery is based on your adherence to our strict contact us for full details dagogoagbo@gmail.com or call +23482804562 think fast an make step of the wise.
sign:
team
dagogo

The NDLEA shud come and track u down.. You are poisoning youth's future... angry

(1) (Reply)

Reps Move To Limit Time For Appointing Ministers, Commissioners / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank, Withdraws N5m From His Hitherto Frozen Account / Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.