Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) (59794 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by reportnaija(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Late Miss Peace Udoh, until her demise was a student of Linguistics Department, University of Uyo. She died serving as an usher, upon the collapse of Reigners Bible Church, Uyo, during a service organised to mark the enthronement of Apostle Akan Weeks as Bishop.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/12/this-pretty-uni-uyo-student-died-today.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by madridguy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
I pray the angels of God welcomes your soul with good music. RIP Miss Peace Udoh, may thy Lord comfort your family.

65 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by hungryboy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is tragic I hope those responsible for this, Will face the full wrath of the law

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by beycity(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
So So Sad embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
So sad. It's so painful to die young without achieving your dreams. I pray she rest in the blossom of the lord. The so called pastor to become bishop for seek answer for this calamity on his day

5 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by ojun50(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
No one is giving us details of wht really happen.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Heaven straight, since she died serving in the vineyard of her Lord. RIP.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by legendte(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rest on
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by thorpido(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why?People building structures should do a good job and avoid these needless deaths.

Rest in peace Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by 247NewsUpdateNG: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Pathetic notion!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by doctimonyeka(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lord have mercy.. RIP beautiful one...
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:
angry angry angry angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Blurryface(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
A lot of Nigeria politicians don't die like that because you MUST be FORTIFIED, either by way of T.B Joshua, Alfa, Babalawo, Okija shrine or Imam before you venture into big time politics in Nigeria. Imagine what a kill the governor's spiritual director would make or would have made if he had, per slightest of chance, told him something about this incident and by some means suggested what led to the governor escaping from that calamity.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Where did channels tv count the 50 dead bodies they announced on tv today

I pray death will never visit any of our loved ones this 2016. Say Amen

5 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by ngoben(f): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Joni well dear,....
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by mccoy47(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sad!
Hope the pastor didn't cut corners wen erecting the structure

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
cry cry

This one is terrible news ooo

Reminds me of T.B. Joshua's church collapse.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Afonjas: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
madridguy:
I pray the angels of God welcomes your soul with good music. RIP Miss Peace Udoh, may thy Lord comfort your family.

IamPatriotic:

bstringz:

I wish that were true, but sadly it's not. Salvation is not of works.
R.I.P to the dead

caracas:
She died while serving the goodlord.
No matter What her sins must have bin ,
Am sure She rest in the bossom of GOD

They are dead and gone

8 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by frankmoney(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
We need to follow building codes , and also have a structure approved by the necessary agencies before usage ..

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by laurel03(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
its a debt we are all going to pay only that nobody know how and when.... Rip
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by curvilicious: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chai! This is horrible o
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by caracas: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
She died while serving the goodlord.
No matter What her sins must have bin ,
Am sure She rest in the bossom of GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by jeylord20: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
embarassedsad
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Chanchit: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Someone some where knows the truth behind this building collapse. How would a whole building just collapse like that without prior warning. I hope the bishop died too cos it should not be only members

3 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by saaedlee: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rest in peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by IncredibleJoe(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
I wonder how the pastor feels now.. This is not the handiwork of the devil but why did d building collapse during service, it should have collapsed when no one is there....the contractors nd the church is responsible, the church doesn't seem to be completed, yet it was used to accommodate such great crowd.... RIP to the dead!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by lonikit: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:
being a worker doesnt guarantee even the pastor a place in heaven. salvation is the certificate. we have pastors who do not av the certificate. certificate ijobA orun is not aquired based on ur work oo.

14 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by sbashir10(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rest in peace, dunno wat is wrong with bros Death oh, him just dey carry young people dis days oh.,
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Ekpekus(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
RIP Sister
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by bstringz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:

I wish that were true, but sadly it's not. Salvation is not of works.

R.I.P to the dead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.