Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Crush - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush (24052 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / This Are My Nairaland Crush, And What I Think About Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crush by Glaxxs: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
I dont crush,i admire
what's the difference?
Re: Crush by durentsneh(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Werey angry
get a life. Lying ho'
Re: Crush by ghost3040: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
From what u just said about being bored cos of d elections..i can deduce u based in portharcourt..also based in PH..Can we get to know each other better...maybe hangout sometimes.
Aniker:
Good evening guys, I have enjoyed my stay here so far.. It's been boring over here the entire day, cus of some stupid election .. So I decided to make my first thread grin and errm, it's kind of for the ladies! Lol okay.

Ladies what's the weirdest thing you've done to give your crush hint.. And how did it turn out.. And also for my shy men in the house, have you ever been scared to open up to your crush.. Share your experience!

I'll share mine though cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crush by rosieluv(f): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
royalemperors:
Yeah, you, it has to be you or no one else.
Any plans for today you mind sharing, working, schooling or?
home,resting
Re: Crush by rosieluv(f): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Glaxxs:
what's the difference?
hehehehe i tire o
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
ghost3040:
From what u just said about being bored cos of d elections..i can deduce u based in portharcourt..also based in PH..Can we get to know each other better...maybe hangout sometimes.
Hey sorry for quoting back now, I was banned.. But am fine now
Re: Crush by ghost3040: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2016
there's no problem...so where do u stay in ph..maybe we can get to hang out..if its okay with u..just bored of the whole place..was transferred to ph barely two months now..so i got no friends yet..
Aniker:
Hey sorry for quoting back now, I was banned.. But am fine now
Re: Crush by mofeoluwadassah: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
hmmmm
Yeah!m nt lying
Re: Crush by mofeoluwadassah: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Glaxxs:

what's the difference?
I tink u shld check ur dictionary lipsrsealed
Re: Crush by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Yeah!m nt lying
Okay oooo
Re: Crush by forandy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Aniker:
Hahaha, really u don't hint Lol.. This one time i liked this boy so much.. But he cudnt get d hint

BTW lol its bin boring the entire day.. Been indoors Shaa.. How you?

Hey there you distant neighbour smiley wink
Re: Crush by Gaxx01(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2017
Aniker:
I tried that once,.. Didn't turn out well tho, this fuckboy told all his friends,

Lmfao
Re: Crush by Gaxx01(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
ghost3040:
there's no problem...so where do u stay in ph..maybe we can get to hang out..if its okay with u..just bored of the whole place..was transferred to ph barely two months now..so i got no friends yet..

Uncle grin grin cheesy
Re: Crush by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Aniker:
Hahaha, really u don't hint Lol.. This one time i liked this boy so much.. But he cudnt get d hint

BTW lol its bin boring the entire day.. Been indoors Shaa.. How you?

Re: Crush by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
saintCaligula:
[b]I was crushing on this Lady that won the most beautiful girl in our school..
she was popular and men, lecturers all crave for her attention, there were lot of gifts like phones, money and even cars from rich guys and men that want her..
i was just a poor, gentle guy with only 15,000 naira in my bank account...
i like her but how i will get her seems impossible...
so i took my destiny into my hands..
i went to a birthday party that she herself attended...
so i sat on my chair and told my friend kelvin to go to her table and tell her that I'm calling her..
My friend looked at me and was like.. prosper you OK?..
Richer guys are on their knees daily begging her for a relationship and me a broke guy wants her to leave her table..
well when my friend saw that i was serious, he went to her table and told her that a young guy over there sent for her, she looked at me, i smile and wave at her, to the surprise of my friends and her friends, she got up and walked to my table, well we talked, she smiled, i made her laugh, i told her the truth, that i like her and i know rich guys want her..
well to cut the story Short, i became very close to her, dated her, i deflowered her, i was like a king amongst my friends..
Untill she left for studies in USA after graduation...
Believe in yourself, everything is possible [/b]

wink
Re: Crush by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aniker:
Lol am not small jhor tongue tongue tongue and its pretty too early for bed

Mehnnnn mans not hot,but you is. Where in PH do you reside maybe we could hangout someday
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
youmour:

Mehnnnn mans not hot,but you is. Where in PH do you reside maybe we could hangout someday
Nembe water side grin
Re: Crush by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aniker:

Nembe water side grin

You don’t look pakoish,pls hit me up on WhatsApp
, nothing funny just friendship.
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
youmour:

You don’t look pakoish,pls hit me up on WhatsApp
3, nothing funny just friendship.
Lol ok

But I don't use Whatsapp
Re: Crush by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aniker:

Lol ok

But I don't use Whatsapp

What do you use then,if I don’t have it then I will install.
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
youmour:

What do you use then,if I don’t have it then I will install.
No
Re: Crush by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aniker:

No

Alright then,so long.kindly modify your previous reply and delete my number...thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.