Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) (2971 Views)

Do You Agree Or Disagree With This Notion? / Facts About Nigeria's "Poor" Education System That Will Make You Agree With ASUU / Fun Time: Name That English Word You Totally Disagree With Its Spelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
His name is Lawrence-White Etim Udoka 44 years of age, a 200 level Political. Sci. Edu. UNIUYO student, and he works hard to pay his fees & still stays clean as you can see

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Edwinmason(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
i agreeded

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Emescot(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
RESPECT MR WHITE I salute your courage

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by flowe247(f): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
it's a Yes

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
[sub][/sub]
44Years

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by igraman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
why showing the man unnecessary empathy?

Nothing is spectacular here.
So because he's 44.. he's special to hawk or be a student ?
Nigerians sha.
Man of the year kor... as if he propounded a theory that could take us out of recession.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Kedro(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hardmirror is my man of the year.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2016
igraman:
why showing unnecessary empathy to the man..

what's spectacular about him
so because he's 44 now.. he's special tohawk or be a student ?
Nigerians sha.
Man of the year kor... as if he propound a theory that can solve recession.

I hope you Don chop bro?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Justeenaleo(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2016
DonaldGenes:

I hope you Don chop bro?
He needs some doughnut.
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2016
igraman:
Nigerians sha.
learn to see good in everything
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Henrypraise: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2016
igraman:

Nigerians sha.

ur twisted brain.

dis man is an epitome of dignity in labour, dis is some father, husband, brother n uncle trying to put fud in d plates of his dependants, des pple shud be celebrated, de shud be given awards by our media outlet, to encourage pple hu ar doin every tin legal to sustain demsefs n dia family...

u see sumtin, d war is against corruption would av since bin worn, if d media houses downplayed d news of pple hu ar looting n hyped d news of pple hu ar honestly working n earning, just as d case of olajumoke.

I tink d man in his neatness n struggle shud be given sum kind of recognition....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Idydarling(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2016
I agree, I've met him myself before by first gate, he's a calm gentleman.
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by lilmax(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
learn to see good in everything
what's good in 44years old man selling doughnuts? do you wish yourself that?
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
lilmax:
happiness is self defined... we all have our own stories in life. these stories/experiences are what help us define happiness. whatever his story is, I can deduct that what he does makes him happy or leads him to happiness. judge people from their perspective of life, not yours. how often have you seen a man of his age do what he does? the way he does it? and for the reason he does it? open your minds eyes
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
lilmax:
hey bro! don't say that,if everything is doing fine for you earlier in life thank God for that,don't think is by ur own understanding.
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by lilmax(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
dancok:
hey bro! don't say that,if everything is doing fine for you earlier in life thank God for that,don't think is by ur own understanding.
then we should pray for him to prosper not constantly selling doughnuts.....I don't even wish my enemies this @44
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by lilmax(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
happiness is self defined... we all have our own stories in life. these stories/experiences are what help us define happiness. whatever his story is, I can deduct that what he does makes him happy or leads him to happiness. judge people from their perspective of life, not yours. how often have you seen a man of his age do what he does? the way he does it? and for the reason he does it? open your minds eyes
tell me the reason why he's doing it and tell me where the happiness is coming from.....or you didn't read what the op said?
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
lilmax:
tell me the reason why he's doing it and tell me where the happiness is coming from.....or you didn't read what the op said?
get a bus to uyo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by lilmax(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
get a bus to uyo
smh..... you see? you don't know what you are talking about grin.....happiness my foot
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
lilmax:
smh..... you see? you don't know what you are talking about grin.....happiness my foot
grin ......or maybe I just realised how unwise it'll be to continue trying to convince you to see the sense in this your presumed nonsense. you're entitled to your opinion.sorry for infringing. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by yungbillionaire(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
I wanted to agree wit u but after hearing of d aide dat saved d Governor's life I am tempted to say maybe dis man shed be second in position... while d aide shed be d naira land man of d year.. Cuz trust me dat sacrifice is something worthy of note, even an award....don't know if ya'll agree but if u don't, itz still alright..peace cool
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by lilmax(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
grin ......or maybe I just realised how unwise it'll be to continue trying to convince you to see the sense in this your presumed nonsense. you're entitled to your opinion.sorry for infringing. cheesy
na so na.....wishing someone good means nonsense grin......I see you doing that in the future though grin
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by Fidelismaria: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Henrypraise:

ur twisted brain.

dis man is an epitome of dignity in labour, dis is some father, husband, brother n uncle trying to put fud in d plates of his dependants, des pple shud be celebrated, de shud be given awards by our media outlet, to encourage pple hu ar doin every tin legal to sustain demsefs n dia family...

u see sumtin, d war is against corruption would av since bin worn, if d media houses downplayed d news of pple hu ar looting n hyped d news of pple hu ar honestly working n earning, just as d case of olajumoke.

I tink d man in his neatness n struggle shud be given sum kind of recognition....

yeye

epitome of dignity in labour my foot

for ur mind u don write beta tin abi

nonsense
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by ruggedadventure(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
igraman:

Nigerians sha.
Bro,
Check ur grammatical errors n note em down coz d next time u try to come blow this place up, ama give u a lifetime ban.
Abi u b suicide bomber nih
Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by igraman(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Bro,
Check ur grammatical errors n note em down coz d next time u try to come blow this place up, ama give u a lifetime ban.
thanks, have edited it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by fratermathy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
igraman:
why showing the man unnecessary empathy?

Nothing is spectacular here.
So because he's 44.. he's special to hawk or be a student ?
Nigerians sha.
Man of the year kor... as if he propounded a theory that could take us out of recession.

Re: Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Bro,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Register And Become A Member Of Thinkerspool Book Club (lagos) / How Sure Is My Gaining Admission Through JUPEB?? / See A Gigantic Snake Killed In UNILORIN PG Hostel (photos & Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.