Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Airtel The Most Useless Service Provider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel The Most Useless Service Provider (873 Views)

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Airtel The Daylight Thief / Airtel The Rogue Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel The Most Useless Service Provider by omoolorire(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
I subscribed for data on airtel network for a period of one month to expire on 29th December 2016. To my greatest surprise I bought a credit today for an important calls only to discover that part of the money has been deducted. I decided to place call on the company instructing them to reverse the money deducted illegally from my account. The useless agent that picked my call was telling me that I was charged for daily blackberry subscription when I have already subscribed for monthly data usage. There is no part of the world this can be practiced except Nigeria where one useless company with useless management surface from nowhere and start treating a citizen anyhow. I hereby call on the member of this house to give their professional advice.
Re: Airtel The Most Useless Service Provider by dotman4real007(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
sorry about your credit but that is how airtel rolls, na their way!!
Re: Airtel The Most Useless Service Provider by MrReeseG(m): 1:39am On Dec 12, 2016
omoolorire:
I subscribed for data on airtel network for a period of one month to expire on 29th December 2016. To my greatest surprise I bought a credit today for an important calls only to discover that part of the money has been deducted. I decided to place call on the company instructing them to reverse the money deducted illegally from my account. The useless agent that picked my call was telling me that I was charged for daily blackberry subscription when I have already subscribed for monthly data usage. There is no part of the world this can be practiced except Nigeria where one useless company with useless management surface from nowhere and start treating a citizen anyhow. I hereby call on the member of this house to give their professional advice.
You probably activated the daily bb plan(which auto renews) and failed to stop the auto renewal before you had enough money to the the monthly subscription
Re: Airtel The Most Useless Service Provider by Sarhyd(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2016
omoolorire:
Are you just knowing ?

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia XZ Compact Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / Solution To Screen Overlay Issues. / Between Infinix Note 3 Lite And Techno L9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.