Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? (990 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by mrmetoo1: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2009
This came from Kelly Hansome's status on facebook

" I LOVE MO-HITZ TO DEATH!!I JUST HAD TO SAY THE TRUTH IN SUCH A MANNER THAT THERE WILL BE NO WAR JUST B.COS A FELLOW DON MADE A COSTLY AVOIDABLE MISTAKE,W.C and TERRY ARE MY BOYZ SO LET THERE BE PEACE!!, THUS SAYS THE UGLY IGWE WITH THE HANSOME MASK ON,Firro!!"

Then two hours later he writes

"THIS IS NOT AN APOLOGY WONDERFUL PEOPLE,IT'S A PEACEFUL WARNING FROM OHANEZE NDE IGBO!!!WE ALL ARE ONE AND I LOVE YOU ALL, NDEWOONUO!!"

This guy IMO is just acting like a child, fighting with himself, then apologizing and taking it back and so on. Someone should tell him to drop this, it has taken him as far as it can and tell him to get back to making music. I don't think he wants to be known as "The guy that sang Maga Don Pay" or the "The guy that tried to diss mo-hits" Its obvious they didn't take the bait. This whole thing hasn't and won't make a small scratch on any of those guy's careers, so he needs to move on
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by tosinaded(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2009
u guys need to understand that he dissed those guys cos he had to!!!
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by punchlinee: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2009
mr me too, are u signed to mohits ? cheesy
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by joeyfire(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kelly Hansome is a jackass. He started beef for some sales now he's chickened out. I knew he had no balls.Tuface/Olu maintain wannabe/hybrid!!!!
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
I saw the comment on Facebook too:::

He talks like a head without a tail

What's all this comment about? He shouldn't have written any  tongue

mr_me_too:

This came from Kelly Hansome's status on facebook

" I LOVE MO-HITZ TO DEATH!!I JUST HAD TO SAY THE TRUTH IN SUCH A MANNER THAT THERE WILL BE NO WAR JUST B.COS A FELLOW DON MADE A COSTLY AVOIDABLE MISTAKE,W.C and TERRY ARE MY BOYZ SO LET THERE BE PEACE!!, THUS SAYS THE UGLY IGWE WITH THE HANSOME MASK ON,Firro!!"

The two hours later he writes

"THIS IS NOT AN APOLOGY WONDERFUL PEOPLE,IT'S A PEACEFUL WARNING FROM OHANEZE NDE IGBO!!!WE ALL ARE ONE AND I LOVE YOU ALL, NDEWOONUO!!"

he shot himself in the foot he isn't a man enough! tufiakwa grin

CONFUSED KELLY DULLSOME  grin
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by pureminded: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2009
Bleep Kelly Jor , C how he just ended is career cry
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by mrmetoo1: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
punchlinee:

mr me too, are u signed to mohits ? cheesy

Is that the best u can come up with? I have to be signed to Mo-Hits to make sense. Its some of you guys, his so called fans, that are over hyping him that'll make him believe he's doing something great. All I'm saying is, this has gotten him the attention and buzz he needed, now its time for him to move on and make music. The guys he dissed are busy getting booked all over the world while he's on facebook fighting himself struggling to get booked over here. Maybe if he made more music, ppl won't be closing the door on his face when he asks for money other artists won't even consider getting out of bed for.
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
mr_me_too:

Is that the best u can come up with? I have to be signed to Mo-Hits to make sense. Its some of you guys, his so called fans, that are over hyping him that'll make him believe he's doing something great. All I'm saying is, this has gotten him the attention and buzz he needed, now its time for him to move on and make music. T[b]he guys he dissed are busy getting booked all over the world while he's on facebook fighting himself struggling to get booked over here. Maybe if he made more music, ppl won't be closing the door on his face when he asks for money other artists won't even consider getting out of bed for.[/b]

Heyaaaaaa cry Sorry kelly handsome! pele ti e grin grin
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by Genuflect(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
I knew from the onset that Kelly Hansome is biting off more than he can chew. Im no see person diss, na Don Jazzy, D'banj Terry G, W.C. With his half-baked career. How im wan do am? The dude better focuses on making tight songs and stop apologising to himself. Lol
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by dready(f): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2009
As for me Kelly is Dope, he is good, Beef ? i care less
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
That kid??
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by dipo2much(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2009
the guy is just dissillusioned
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by Abagworo(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2009
like play like play is unforgettable.ride on kelly.
Re: Is Kelly Hansome Apologizing? by chrisical(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2009
Dude is beginning to realize what a huge task it is to cook beef with the dbanj and co.

(1) (Reply)

Premiere: Wande Coal - Go Low | Been Long You Saw Me | Private Trips (hotness!) / Where Is AGE BEEKA? / Styl Plus -first Noel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.