Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Only 144,000 In Heaven? Find Out. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only 144,000 In Heaven? Find Out. (440 Views)

After 100 Years, 8 Million Followers, God Is Still Unable To Find 144,000 Seal / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses / Selection Of The 144,000 Israelite Evangelists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 144,000 In Heaven? Find Out. by daviddext: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Were you taught with all logical reasoning that only 144,000 sealed people are meant to be in Heaven.
Did God reveal that only 144,000 people will be in heaven? What you are about to read will change your mind about this teachings.

Here is what the Bible says.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of All NATIONS, and kindreds, and people, and TOUNGUES, stood before THE THRONE, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb." ( Revelations 7:9,10)

Do you remember where God said "heaven is my throne and earth my foot stool" in the Bible?

Where is God's throne located? You will agree with me that God's throne is in heaven.
Nobody can separate Heaven from God's throne.

The verses that talked about John seeing these people before God's throne was right after the account of the 144,000 sealed people.

See how clear God's word is about this matter. He first mentioned multitude(uncountable), then he said of all nations( not just from Israel alone). Incase you are not clear about what he said, he explained further, "of kindred and people and Tongues(language).

God wants us to understand that this multitude includes other countries apart from Israel.
**The Ethiopian Enoch of Africa was saved by God through Evangelist Philip's ministry. **

All these saints from different countries are before God's throne in heaven rejoicing.

It is good to ask God questions when you truly want to learn. I ask God questions too and He answers me no matter how long it took.

God has taught me how it is that the righteous will inherit the earth. And I will not forget the souls of the martyrs that cry for justice. That is another topic for another day.
Re: Only 144,000 In Heaven? Find Out. by mykeljosef: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2016
false
Re: Only 144,000 In Heaven? Find Out. by xaggar(m): 1:34am On Dec 11, 2016
u need understanding backed with explanation. meet a witness.
Re: Only 144,000 In Heaven? Find Out. by rottennaija(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2016
daviddext:
Were you taught with all logical reasoning that only 144,000 sealed people are meant to be in Heaven.
Did God reveal that only 144,000 people will be in heaven? What you are about to read will change your mind about this teachings.

Here is what the Bible says.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of All NATIONS, and kindreds, and people, and TOUNGUES, stood before THE THRONE, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb." ( Revelations 7:9,10)

Do you remember where God said "heaven is my throne and earth my foot stool" in the Bible?

Where is God's throne located? You will agree with me that God's throne is in heaven.
Nobody can separate Heaven from God's throne.

The verses that talked about John seeing these people before God's throne was right after the account of the 144,000 sealed people.

See how clear God's word is about this matter. He first mentioned multitude(uncountable), then he said of all nations( not just from Israel alone). Incase you are not clear about what he said, he explained further, "of kindred and people and Tongues(language).

God wants us to understand that this multitude includes other countries apart from Israel.
**The Ethiopian Enoch of Africa was saved by God through Evangelist Philip's ministry. **

All these saints from different countries are before God's throne in heaven rejoicing.

It is good to ask God questions when you truly want to learn. I ask God questions too and He answers me no matter how long it took.

God has taught me how it is that the righteous will inherit the earth. And I will not forget the souls of the martyrs that cry for justice. That is another topic for another day.

The reason why many says the witnesses worship the big 'O', or the organisation is that even if they see what the Bible says and the organisation interpret it differently.

They will take what the organisation says over what the Bible says. That is how much mind control the organisation has on them. That's why they say that Jws are in a cult, because of the mind control. Their thinking is so coloured by the organisation.

I know so because I am one, and I use to think and reason that way. If you ask me, I'll say, don't waste your energy. The god of this system has used the organisation to blind their eyes so much so that simple Bible messages, very simple and easy to understand and believe will be have to be passed through some obscured organisational reasoning.
Re: Only 144,000 In Heaven? Find Out. by rottennaija(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2016
Take for example, MT 13v 47-50

Matthew 13:47
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like to a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

◄ Matthew 13:49, 50
So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The kingdom message will attract all sort of people. Just like a dragnet will get many kinds of fishes. However, these fishes will be separated.

Similarly, the angel will have to the separation, jesus using them for the seperation in the judgement. However, the organisation interpret it differently, saying that the seperation is done by the preaching working, that those that remain in their organisation are separated by from those that leave or didn't join.

That is the content of the text for today. So, there is nothing much that can be done. They are so blinded by the organisation that they do not allow simple Bible message to enter their minds. We just have to pray for them, that's all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Thin Man Please? / Can Christians Celebrate The Christmas? An Objective Examination / Global New Year's Eve Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 2017, The Year Of F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.