Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him (1898 Views)

She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him by oluchikeh(f): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2007
ITS ABOUT A YEAR NOW THAT I LOST MY HUBBY AND I HAVE STARTED DATING AGAIN
IVE MET SOMEONE THAT I LOVE WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND HE'S A GREAT GUY
HIS FAMILY IS INTO ME BUT MY FAMILY DOESNT FEEL LIKEWISE BECAUSE HE IS FROM A DIFFERENT STATE AND ISNT SO FINANCIALLY BOUYANT AND MY SISTERS THINK HE'S TOO YOUNG FOR ME(BUT HE'S ABOUT 6YRS OLDER THAN ME)
I LOVE MY FAMILY BUT HE'S THE FIRST PERSON TO AWAKEN THESE FEELINGS SO STONGLY SINCE THED EATH OF MY HUSBAND
HIS PRESENCE MAKES ME HAPPY AND HE'S SO ATTENTIVE AND SWEET
I DONT WANT TO FALL OUT WITH MY PARENTS AND I DONT WANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE IN MARRIAGE EITHER
IM BEGINNING TO LOVE HIM AND ITS GOT ME ALL CONFUSED
WHAT DO U HINK I SHOULD DO?
Re: His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2007
it happens every where
Re: His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him by Nikegenius(f): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2007
Babe,
Pls try to make them understand u. Its not easy for people who have never been married before to find someone they love not to talk of one who has. I beg you, if he loves you. Marry him. They should know how it feels now, haba.
Re: His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him by Sayoh: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2007
What r d reasons y they dnt like him
Re: His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him by Sayoh: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2007
What r d reasons y they dnt like him?
Re: His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him by ima1(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2007
Do what makes you happy, if he does then be with him, trust me there is no point letting your happiness go bcoz your family doesn't like the idea that he is from a different state or isn't financially bouyant, or are you going to live with your family forever, hun you have your life to live don't let anyone live it for you. the most important thing is that his family accepts you and that should be enough, your family should either deal with it or move on.
Re: His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him by lizzy47(f): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2007
my dear the only thing u need is the grace of God to lead u cos this is a very sensitive and difficult stuff,cos if u really look into what ur family is saying they might or might not be right so pray frevently for God to open ur eyes.
Re: His Family Likes Me But My Family Doesnt Really Like Him by Brymore(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2007
ima1 just hit the nail on the head. The love and blessings of your family is good in a marriage, but remember that they will not be there to bear ur problems wen they arise (if they do) so you can choose to go on with the man that loves you despite their misgivings. On the other hand, it is not so good if you do not have their blessings because they have always being with you and should be there for you if things go wrong.

My advice; find out the real reason why they dislike or distrust him, is it genuine and based on facts or is it unfounded and superstitious? If it is unfounded, you have to try to let them see why they should love him.
Also try not to let yourself get blinded by the "love" u feel for it might just be infatuation or your mind trying to find someone to fill up the blank spaces. It is not easy o sister, but you have to try a kind of impersonal detachment, rid yourself of your sentiments and view things from there perspective.

#Candid Submission#

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: Creating Attraction With A Woman Using Your Body Language / By Nature Or Nuture / 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.