Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

These Are The Infallible Truth You Need To Know: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Are The Infallible Truth You Need To Know: (283 Views)

The Truth You Must Realise / The Truth You Know Shall Make You Free / One Truth You Are Scared To Admit About Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Infallible Truth You Need To Know: by FreshGreen: 5:15am On Dec 11, 2016
THESE ARE THE INFALLIBLE TRUTH YOU NEED TO KNOW:

1, We are not saved through our work or righteousness but we are not saved to continue in unrighteousness. Ephesians 2:10

2, Faith in Christ without new life of holiness in Christ is fake. Romans 6:1,6

3, You can work righteousness without genuine faith in Christ but you cannot have genuine faith without working and walking in righteousness of life. 1 John 3:7-9

4, We are saved through faith in Christ for righteous works. Ephesians 4:21-23.

5, Claiming faith in Christ and continuing in sinful and worldly lifestyle is a fake type of faith. Titus 1:16

6, Faith without work of righteousness in Christ through the grace of Christ is death. James 2:26

Are you among the fake Christians carrying about fake salvation who will eventually be shown to the left side on the last day?

Jesus said, "Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" Matthew 7:22, 23

For clear understanding on genuine salvation or to rededicate your life to Jesus Christ, please click on this link https://web.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-jesus/270674586372252

(1) (Reply)

"I Know" / Raining Babies / Try Not To Cry While Watching This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.