Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Question Of The Day, Which Of These Sentences Made You Happy? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question Of The Day, Which Of These Sentences Made You Happy? (499 Views)

Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day, Which Of These Sentences Made You Happy? by Harbylon(f): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Which one of these sentences gave you great joy when you were a student;

1. Take a sheet of paper
2. Go out out of the class
3. Do the second question
4. The prof of math is sick
5. Test is cancelled
6. Go back home there's no school today
Re: Question Of The Day, Which Of These Sentences Made You Happy? by xendra: 6:36am On Dec 11, 2016
no.6 ...especially when i was still in primary.
Re: Question Of The Day, Which Of These Sentences Made You Happy? by Edwinmason(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2016
The mth lecturer is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day, Which Of These Sentences Made You Happy? by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2016
No 6 all the way joor ;DNo 6 all the way joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day, Which Of These Sentences Made You Happy? by Ayloaded04: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
6 oooooooo. Good part is I don't even go back home. Video Game Center or snooker joint straight
Re: Question Of The Day, Which Of These Sentences Made You Happy? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Number 6
X'CREATORâ„¢ cool

(1) (Reply)

See The Bizarre Conditions Given To Employees Of A Private Polytechnic (Pic) / Edo State Poly Ranks Second In Nigeria/u.i Number One- The Guardian / Dentistry And Anatomy Which One Is The Best In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.