Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 PM

… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8048 Views)

Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Prophet Uebert angel Kiss Wife Inside A Yatch ,as His Family Tours Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Ayinke93(f): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: … by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala this one pass my cranial capacity you fit involve strong hands for FP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: … by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Don't let some "prophet" ruin your happiness! You were happy before this bloody prophet came along.

When you start involving third parties into your relationship, that's the beginning of doom!

13 Likes

Re: … by lordbish(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2016
One thing human beings don't understand about relationships is that man chooses and God bless the union. So, choosing a spouse is entirely up to us.

5 Likes

Re: … by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Lol... Yu dey mind those cele pple?

2 Likes

Re: … by Melahou(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2016
You have already done a mistake by seeing a prophet...

Let God take control cos there's nothing he cannot do.

Issues are bound to come but how both of you get pass it matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: … by jamalnation(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmn this is serious
Re: … by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2016
That is how one came and called my baby sister a witch...

If that Sango had not gone on vacation to Benin olo'un something for reach am...

7 Likes

Re: … by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: … by Everblazinggg(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: … by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2016
So who witnessed the moment he was anointed? I think it's time govt starts issuing these people licenses to do their church business 'cos that's what they do.

By the way, you sound quite young so I suggest you face your future for now. When you attain certain level in life, you won't be this gullible.
Re: … by Qunlentinoffici(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2016
My sis, no one is perfect. These acclaimed prophets can never see anyone's future cos that's only for God. They just act, and toil with Ur psychy. Always remember something, u can never have the perfect relationship. All cos Ur man might derail in the future doesn't mean he couldn't be redeemed. We all need to stop listening to these acclaimed prophets who go around destroying destinies. Put everything in the hands of God and he would take control. Who tells u the next guy u meet would be better than the initial one. Life is all about trust. Always trust Ur gut and stay closer to God.
Take care of yourself and sharply post Ur PR wedding pics.

1 Like

Re: … by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Dont be surprised that my man likes and wanna marry u and resorted in involving God with that.....prophets been destroying people's joy since time imemorial.

1 Like

Re: … by kullozone(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2016
The prophet's plan was/is to keep you for himself, since he already knows your parents would do whatever he tells them.

Yeye man! I don't have any respect for those people atal... Just dey scatter people lives anyhow. E good for Nigerians sef... since we've refused to reason well, that's how those prophets will keep exploiting us.

See as this thing dey vex me.

3 Likes

Re: … by naija1stpikin: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2016
even pastor onyakilome's marriage crashed. My dear, pastors can't tell you who to marry cos they can't guarantee marriage success

Don't let any prophet break you. Pray about it on your own and leave everything to God

2 Likes

Re: … by naija1stpikin: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2016
MsDelilah:
Don't let some "prophet" ruin your happiness! You were happy before this bloody prophet came along.

When you start involving third parties into your relationship, that's the beginning of doom!
they also don't know how to use 'am' and 'I'm'

1 Like

Re: … by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2016
naija1stpikin:
they also don't know how to use 'am' and 'I'm'

It irritates me.
Re: … by briyane: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Don't downplay words. They are very powerful!...

3years ago, I met this almost perfect lady. We had a great chemistry and our relationship was as beautiful as heaven. She called her mom and told her about us. Her momsy asked a prophet to pray about it and his response was the most lame, ever; "they can't get married" he said.

I remembered how much I laughed about it and assured my boo how safe she was in my loving arms.
Fast forward, sometimes last year, like a dream, I just discovered that we had broken up. No tangible excuse, no cheating, nothing we could really point to as a bone of contention. I couldn't imagine it because we loved each other like our lives depends on it. We still do love each other, a lot, but as I'm talking to you right now, she's engaged to somebody else and they are working towards their wedding.

I'm not trying to insinuate some danger of any sort but, don't undermine those words. I once did and I'm still shocked till date!

2 Likes

Re: … by xendra: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2016
CrEaToRmalden:
Am I de only one who believes there is G0d but does n0t believe in prophecies..? angry
X'CREATOR™ cool
well I believe in prophecies, just dont believe there are still prophets.

2 Likes

Re: … by LorDBolton(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Ayinke93:
My boyfriend and I have been together for roughly 3 years now. So far, I'll say we have the best relationship. Tho we have issues sometimes which is normal, but we still have ways of settling our differences and as it seems now, our love kinda grow stronger by the day.
Now here's where the prophet ish came in. My mum's father happens to be a shepard in a celestial church. Tho I don't like the way they do things and all that, but my mum just forced me into going there to ' clear road' as they do say in yoruba. This session was a period of prophesy where a prophet will just keep giving instructions and all that. I obeyed. A night before I planned going, I noticed my boyfriend was kinda scared they'd say something abt us, infact he called me to tell me that he's been having this feelings that they were going to prophesy against our relationship but I should always know he really loves me. I just laughed it off and told him nothing was ever going to happen.
The following I travelled to my grandpa's place and I met the prophet. He was just talking abt the normal issues, not until he talked abt my relationship. He said my boyfriend was not destined for me. My whole world crashed when I heard that statement...... I couldn't control my tears,, this is someone I see a perfect future with, everything between us has been okay, I know his family, my family know him, we've come too far to be shattered by those words I heard.
When I got to tell my boyfriend abt it on phone , initially he was pained he had to drop the call. When he eventually called back, he said he was ready for the worst. That since they've said I was someone elses wife, he's ready to bear the consequences of stealing another person's wife.
Tho months have passed after this scenario, once in a while when I remember it, it always break me down.... We are still together tho, infact still very much in love, I'm always scared something might just happen between us.
Please your advices are really needed

MUMU...

And the dude who knows you're a MUMU & still wants to marry you is a BIGGER MUMU
Re: … by Ayinke93(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2016
LorDBolton:

MUMU...
And the dude who knows you're a MUMU & still wants to marry you is a BIGGER MUMU
..... Smiless.... No hard feelings.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: … by RENOWNED2(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2016
So An Analyst Aka Prophet Told You Your Boyfriend Is Not Destined To Be With You And You Are Here Crying?! Receive Sense!!!

3 Likes

Re: … by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2016
grin prophet ko,
Re: … by tee59(f): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
D levels at whc u ar spiritually wil determines who controls ur life. Som prophets ar real whl som ar fake.If u ar just a baby in christ, dere is little to wat u can see urslf concerning ur life.. So any fake prophet can easily manipulate you snce u can't hear 4rm God directly. Build ur spiritual life up, and u wil be a prophet 2 urslf.

2 Likes

Re: … by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
MsDelilah:

Smh, there's this quote frome the scriptures, "there's a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end there of is destruction"...that your current relationship is moving fine doesn't mean that, that your bf is the will of God for you...if God has warned you on a thing and you continue to the contrary the repercussoon might just be unbearable when it want's to backfire in the future..

Did you read where the op said before she went to the church her bf already told her that the prophet will say somethimg about their relationship which later came to pass??.

It's either there's something about her bf spiritually that he's hiding from her or they both knew but where playing ignorant....my submission, the both of them should hearken to the voice of the prophet...

Cc ayinke93.

3 Likes

Re: … by ojkalito(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
d words of d so called prophet has begun spelling doom in ur relationship not even d prophecy...stay of prophecies n ur life would b simpler
Re: … by Splinz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Damn your prophet and his fake prophecy!
Re: … by futurewise11(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
MsDelilah:

Do u seek permission from your prophet before having sex with your boyfriend? Obviously No.

Trust me, you are wasting your time benchmarking your decision base on that prophet.
Ask oyakhilome, those prophet are business man.if at your age u cant analyse, predict and make a firm decision, you are not matured for marriage.I'm sure you are the type that need a prophet consent before your future husband touch u.....wake up aunty, your time is ticking.

Futurewise

4 Likes

Re: … by victorking: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
If you believe this, then you had believe anything. At least i know of two ladies at the moment who swears that their prophet said i am their husband. One said her prophet said i will propose by december while the other said her prophet insists i will soon propose. Lol! Not even dating any of them.

2 Likes

Re: … by Nuellaluv(f): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
My dear follow your hrt I once tried it bt it failed me I so much love my guy but dos prophet of doom said he is not mine dos guys can pray to spoil things for some one oooo just be careful.

2 Likes

Re: … by derindel(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
pastor Chris's weeding crashed because he did not hear the will of God for him in Marriage. he married Pastor Anita based on parental instruction. Anita was never the will of God for him in Marriage. any staunched Christ Embassy members that know a lot about the Church inner circle can Authenticate this fact. I think the OP should learn from Pastor Chris' mistake and do her own personal prayer or consult other men of God whom she trust in order to verify her grandpa's prophecy and to find out the will of God for her in Marriage.

naija1stpikin:
even pastor onyakilome's marriage crashed. My dear, pastors can't tell you who to marry cos they can't guarantee marriage success

Don't let any prophet break you. Pray about it on your own and leave everything to God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / Priest Caught Having S*x With A Prostitute Inside His Car (photos) / Today Is World Naked Garden Day, People Share Their Nudes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.