Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (50866 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chiraqDemon(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dont buy ur bf an alienware laptop with modern warfare remastered and fifa 17 and battlefield 1 and titanfall.......he will love u for that but he wont have time for u again

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by SlimmB(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Is it all b.fs dat becomes husband?if u continue thinking ao u want 2 love ur b.f everytime,d lady will b jilted at d end of d day noni,so whts d essence of her love 4 him anyway undecided
And when such girl meet a genuine nigga, the genuine will always dumb her sorry ass grin chikena cool

And leta she go blame everything on spiritual problem cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chiefojiji(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
kiss my ass!

or another option

buy me G-wagon!

na true lovuu oooooooooo

or if she can't do all dos, she can prove it using phythagroras theorem, if she sabi book

them corn turn true love to business, toh! :-Xkiss my ass!

or another option

buy me G-wagon!

na true lovuu oooooooooo

or if she can't do all dos, she can prove it using phythagroras theorem, if she sabi book

them corn turn true love to business, toh!
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Rawlinzo1992(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Brestar:
Well imo I'd say Faithfulness, Loyalty, Financial Stability, and Motherly care.

U said it all even if she is financially unstable self aslong as she respects and value d tins u doo for her and d other tins u mentioned and her character men dats enuff
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chrischike(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
First it all depends on the guy but for me it's affection above all
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by brightalo17: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
7Prophets:
It's souvenir grin
Just Negodu
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Mathemagician1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Brestar:

Well i've come to realise that you'all guys, At a point tend to crave that "Child (ish) " kind of attention. Treated and Pet like babies.

You're right. I think the reason is most guys didn't get as much "childish attention" like their female counterpart cos our mothers tend to assume that we're men and as such shouldn't be treated or pet like babies.

I personally feel most comfortable with girls who treat me like a baby. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Mistakenly(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Her left breast to suck for tive minute every Monday morning.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Shygirl1989(f): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
KevMitnick:

I meet a lot of ladies like you who want a man to take the plunge without knowing what's on the inside of the lady. You see, the same way you ladies are critical about falling for the wrong man, that's how men are afraid of falling for the wrong woman because she can make or Mar him for life. Things are changing, gone are the days when men give ladies the benefit of doubt, without knowing what they are getting into. Do you want a man to marry you without knowing who you really are?
Nicely said,......well done

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dafid101: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Be loyal.
Be faithful.
Love him.
Make him feel special
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Horlufemi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:
dnt waste your time, they are not worth the stress..only prove your love for him when he takes you to the altar, as for now, you have no reason proving your love to your b.f that might still leave you for another girl.

eeyah. Who had sex with you and didn't appreciate it?

Personally faithfulness and loyalty is the height of it. You can get sex anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Annie939(f): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
your Hot pot or your pussycat
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by onimcee1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
keeping your virginity intact even from him.. my girl is doing that & I am liking her even more.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by gsalvatore: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Buy me Mecerdes C350 and just 1million USD.

That's all...

My Medicine is not hard to find.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by adedayoa2(f): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

You no longer belief in love?
don't really know where I stand in this case
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by AvsGot007(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
give me heaven on earth ma'am
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by krak101(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Do you really have to prove yourself to anybody Just be yourself. Your loyalty is enough
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by seunmsg(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
adedayoa2:
don't really know where I stand in this case

Oooops! For once, I have a lot to say but don't know what to say. It is well.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by femi4: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
lady2lady:
What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?
Sex, Sex and more Sex
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by adedayoa2(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

You no longer belief in love?
I think its overrated.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by adedayoa2(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Oooops! For once, I have a lot to say but don't know what to say. It is well.
go joor. I will ping you now
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by nextstep(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Your faithfulness & loyalty says it all

Gbam!

Sad to say, some guys no dey appreciate loyalty
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
nextstep:

Gbam!

Sad to say, some guys no dey appreciate loyalty
that's why they hardly get the loyal ones #Karma
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by 1stdammy: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:

oga wah am saying is that gals shouldn't waste their time proving their love and playing wifey roles to a small boy that is nt ready to take them to the altar...
they shldn't be wasting their wifey talent on a small boy that knows nothing abt commitment. I can only prove my love 2 u if I see you as serious and committed.
And how exactly are you gonna prove that love for me if I'm serious and commited for real my dear..........?? Exactly the question

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by eitsei(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Is it all b.fs dat becomes husband?if u continue thinking ao u want 2 love ur b.f everytime,d lady will b jilted at d end of d day noni,so whts d essence of her love 4 him anyway undecided
how will a lady know the one that will become husband if she didn't show love to the one who will appreciate it and take her as a wife? Abi how will you marry you aren't sure of his/her feelings for you?
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by extremelygolden: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
If he is a Christian, give him the gift of a Bible.
The Word therein does not fade.
The Promises do not fail.

If you give him The Word of God, you have given him more than the world. Who knows, it might even be the first of such gift he has ever received.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Masikay:
I see no reason why Yu have to prove ur love

No guy will be proud to date you with that mentality, except you don't really understand what you saying

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by 2rez: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
mamaafrik:
seriously,u are are too inebirated, ur ex must have bin trained by majid or Jim iyke,imagine ur thinking......,ehmm,where is bose to go buy u local sponge and black soap,u nid some cleansing.

cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Manuella4ace: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
A good heart.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Olowo1940: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ur submission and patience. Will kil the man bt if a man is hot temper bt beware. Its depend bt i believe man dont value any gift from ladies bt total submission
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Galactico1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
KevMitnick:

I meet a lot of ladies like you who want a man to take the plunge without knowing what's on the inside of the lady. You see, the same way you ladies are critical about falling for the wrong man, that's how men are afraid of falling for the wrong woman because she can make or Mar him for life. Things are changing, gone are the days when men give ladies the benefit of doubt, without knowing what they are getting into. Do you want a man to marry you without knowing who you really are?

I conqor...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Fadman4real(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Brestar:

Well i've come to realise that you'all guys, At a point tend to crave that "Child (ish) " kind of attention. Treated and Pet like babies.

Lol, I quite agree with u on dat. So u are our mama. cheesy wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.