Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? (10734 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Could we have an intellectual discussion on body count and how relevant they are in today's society?

Body count basically refers to how many people a person has slept with.
If anyone watches BKchat (a YouTube series that discusses issues in society from the point of view of men vs women. It's quite popular in the U.K. and Europe), the controversial topic of body counts was discussed. This of course raised a lot questions on gender equality. So, bringing the same question to Nigeria, What would you consider a high body count and would that be an important factor in choosing a wife/husband?

In the BKchat episode, there was a general consensus with the men that it was okay for a man to have a high body count because men, more than women, can detach their feelings from sex. Do you agree? Why?

Can we try to keep this intellectual and respect other people's opinions. One can rebuttal but keep it respectful please. Thank you.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by eph12(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2016
How many people don't have high body count these days? It's better to assume the possibility and accept it instead of choosing to believe lies and living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Why would I even ask him how many girls he's been with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2016
I cant marry a guy with high body count! getting married to a virgin undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by TMTR: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2016
No I won't
Why will I want to marry a public well where a lot of people have fetched water from before
Forget all those bullshít about it being your past....

12 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Those she slept with before we met is immaterial to our relationship and should be left in the past where it belongs... What matters most is that am the only one she's counting now..
hope my comment is fair enough..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by torres89: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2016
so long u are decent
the past is the past

and as long as you are still tight ....
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
Those she slept with before we met is immaterial to our relationship and should be left in the past where it belongs... What matters most is that am the only one she's counting now..
Very fair.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:
Very fair.
Thanks dear..
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by dollyjoy(f): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2016
This question is very very funny. No reasonable person would come out plain, you only believe what she/he want you to believe.

My bro once said that all the ladies he do come across either got disvirgined by circumstances or have just two body count. I laugh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2016
eph12:
How many people don't have high body count these days? It's better to assume the possibility and accept it instead of choosing to believe lies and living in denial.

Can you expantiate? You mean, if it did come up and she said she's only had maybe 2 you'd automatically assume it's a lie?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

Thanks dear..
Some failed to understand that the past of one's partner shouldn't matter, provided he/she is committed to you alone.

You couldn't have said it better!.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by MrPresident1: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
This question is very very funny. No reasonable person would come out plain, you only believe what she/he want you to believe.

My bro once said that all the ladies he do come across either got disvirgined by circumstances or have just two body count. I laugh! grin

Joy, what is body count?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by dollyjoy(f): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
Actually,her body count, to an extent matters.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

Fair enough.

It wouldn't bother you at all if the lady you were courting casually mentions you were the 30th guy she's been with?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by dollyjoy(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

Joy, what is body count?
Number of people a lady/guy has slept with.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:

Can you expand on what you mean by no reasonable person would come out plain with ones body count? Thus implying you believe it's unreasonable. Why do you think so?

Do you think men do the same? That is, make change their body count?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by eph12(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Can you expantiate? You mean, if it did come up and she said she's only had maybe 2 you'd automatically assume it's a lie?
It will never come up in the first instance. But if it does as you say I will take her words totally for it. I think I've grown past that age where we have to play games. If I can't trust her words what am I doing with her?

I only made that statement for people that are so much fixed on the past and would want to make researches upon researches. To what end?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by vizkiz: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:

I have done 18 ladies since birth. Still small Sha. wink
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Fair enough.

It wouldn't bother you at all if the lady you were courting casually mentions you were the 30th guy she's been with?

I won't be bothered at all cos I love her and its obvious she needs help which she can only get from someone that cares.. Sleeping with 100 guys isn't the issue her but the circumstances that led to the act is what I will try to work on.. Probably I will have to show her that she can be happy and comfortable with just one man who can love her in over 1000 ways...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2016
eph12:

It will never come up in the first instance. But if it does as you say I will take her words totally for it. I think I've grown past that age where we have to play games. If I can't trust her words what am I doing with her?

I only made that statement for people that are so much fixed on the past and would want to make researches upon researches. To what end?

Okay fair enough.

Say she casually mentions you're the 30th guy she's been with. Would it turn you off at all? And how would you behave on the flip side, if the lady you're courting enquiries about your body count, would you be comfortable with telling her?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Intrepid01(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2016
I can see people of like minds consoling each other on this thread. It is true that no one owes anyone the way he or she chooses to live his or her life.....but having self worth, dignity and value for self important recipe of LIVING....

Your body count shows the kind of person you are and you should attract like minds.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually,her body count, to an extent matters.

Hope we not talking about a professional sex worker here
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by ikombe: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
I cant marry a guy with high body count! getting married to a virgin undecided
And how u wan take know if na virgin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by dollyjoy(f): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Can you expand on what you mean by no reasonable person would come out plain with ones body count? Thus implying you believe it's unreasonable. Why do you think so?

Do you think men do the same? That is, make change their body count?
Actually, Men lie alot about that, there is no way A man who passes through secondary/tertiary institution would look a lady in the eyes and come out plain with that.

Everyone wants to be seen as morally upright.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by dollyjoy(f): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2016
vizkiz:

I have done 18 ladies since birth. Still small Sha. wink
You deserves an awardcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

I won't be bothered at all cos I love her and its obvious she needs help which she can only get from someone that cares.. Sleeping with 100 guys isn't the issue her but the circumstances that led to the act is what I will try to work on.. Probably I will have to show her that she can be happy and comfortable with just one man who can love her in over 1000 ways...

Okay.

Would you also be comfortable enough to disclose your body count as a man?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by vizkiz: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
You deserves an awardcheesy

Still going to 30 before I finally settle down angry
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Splinz(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2016
What difference does body count makes in one's choice of partner?

I think to some extent, it does really matters. For example, religious people will always go for their partners on the banner of virgins.

So, body count will always be a case of choices between two disagreeing sides- those who think it matters and those who think it doesn't.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by eph12(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Okay fair enough.

Say she casually mentions you're the 30th guy she's been with. Would it turn you off at all? And how would you behave on the flip side, if the lady you're courting enquiries about your body count, would you be comfortable with telling her?
Stop assuming things that can never be possible. A lady will tell you you're her 30th guy? On which planet? Unless if she was a prostitute before that is very impossible. Now you may what if she was once a prostitute right? Well I have mentioned it many times to my friends that I can marry a changed prostitute. No big deal there. So I wouldn't get turned off. Truth is if this fact catches me unawares I may have a momentarily shock or fit because it's never nice to hide things like this from the beginning especially when things gets serious. I don't mean the body count but the sex worker occupation. The truth is always going to come out so why bother. But should in case she hides it and I later find out, the relationship wouldn't end based on what she did some few years ago but what she is now.

WHAT SHE IS NOW MATTERS NOT WHAT SHE WAS.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually, Men lie alot about that, there is no way A man who passes through secondary/tertiary institution would look a lady in the eyes and come out plain with that.

Everyone wants to be seen as morally upright.

In what sense do men lie about it in your opinion? As in, do they increase or decrease it?

So would you correlate body count and morality together? If yes, would you correlate them equally? Meaning, do you think it's just as bad/good for one gender to have a certain body count as another?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) / I Peed His Bed / Is It Necessary To Date Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.