Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? (10772 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why would I even ask him how many girls he's been with
you fit be like Anastasia Grey
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually, Men lie alot about that, there is no way A man who passes through secondary/tertiary institution would look a lady in the eyes and come out plain with that.

Everyone wants to be seen as morally upright.

Tarh! Lie anoda lie!
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oga why you dey stalk me na? undecided
airbeeneezer:
you fit be like Anastasia Grey
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

Such discussion shouldn't even come up between serious lover but if at all It did happen I will only but state the fact.. I can say for myself and not others.. I fall easily for a lady's intellect not for her sexy body structure.. I see love making as a call of nature and not a movie script that you memorize and act.. So with the few points above I can authoritatively say that my body count is as low as the current oil price in Nigeria at the moment.. lolz

Personally I think there's nothing wrong with such discussion coming up.. and I'm also of the opinion that you shouldn't lie abt it cs u're both trying to build trust.. the best ans for me is simply saying "I've had my fair share"..

Ps: oil price no low o shocked.. so e mean say u gats dey pray make such discussion no come up grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
S/o to those moving around thinking they've moved on grin
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Splinz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Of course. As is with most discussions.

The question is more about how body count is perceived within gender.

Well, unfortunately women are the worse hit. I know there's gender inequality in body count, especially in this part of the world.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
kaboninc:
Personally, its best I don't know. Well, saying the number of guys she has dated.. .dunno but the number of body counts? Nope.

It has a psychological and emotional effect on me and I'll be wondering the kind of woman I'll be with.

It's best I don't know so I can just focus on her as a person irrespective of who she has been before now because truly things happen and some times it could be beyond one's power.

Jes pray nd hope u dnt come across any of her many 'Ex'.. especially those that like pricking their ex's hubby.. cs den u'd ask. wink
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Gratefulsoul(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
airbeeneezer:

Personally I think there's nothing wrong with such discussion coming up.. and I'm also of the opinion that you shouldn't lie abt it cs u're both trying to build trust.. the best ans for me is simply saying "I've had my fair share"..

Ps: oil price no low o shocked.. so e mean say u gats dey pray make such discussion no come up grin

I get your point bro but some things are better left unsaid or you just wanna hear the figures without the details abi?

Meanwhile oil price that dropped from 120usd/barrel down to 40usd/ barrel no low for your eyes abi? lol.. continue...
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
I think the past matters a lot! Which is why we're advised to be careful hw we spend our youth.. so our past doesn't come to haunt/hurt us.

Having said that, I'm of d opinion that those saying the past doesn't matter probably have a lot they'd like to keep that way (in the past).. my advice is if u think smfin in d past can vuck up ur current relationship (nd u like/want d relationship) u shud come out clean - as that's what Trust iz abt.

Ps: I've made few comments nd haven't said my view, so here it is: it depends on what we currently have.. cs i'm not even into the marriage hype and all; as I feel it's overrated.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by DJ2HOT(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why would I even consider her body count when mine is scary....tho its good I know,but using it as a determinant will be wrong....cos when bodycounts becomes a determinant in relationship or marriage then #GodhelpMe I fit nor see better person marry oooo...the past wasn't a fair nd it's not a better one.....
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

I get your point bro but some things are better left unsaid or you just wanna hear the figures without the details abi?

Meanwhile oil price that dropped from 120usd/barrel down to 40usd/ barrel no low for your eyes abi? lol.. continue...

No be USD I dey take buy fuel na. wink
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Also the moment you've lost count of ur bodycount.. shocked u nid epp #GodWeeEeppU
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by airbeeneezer(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oga why you dey stalk me na? undecided

Jowo mabinnu.. i'm not stalking u (I'm sorry u found it as such). It jes happened that I can rply ur posts nd u've made comments on few topics I'm interested in. *namaste
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Gratefulsoul(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
airbeeneezer:

No be USD I dey take buy fuel na. wink
sorry bro I meant crude oil not PMS...
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by fotadmowmend(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
I cant marry a guy with high body count! getting married to a virgin undecided
Are you?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
It depends on their character really for me have they repented I don't have a high body count so why risk it for someone who will fall back to the norm

You can't judge people by rumors only by experience

Love inspires us

can count men in my life by my right hand only 28 yrs I dont like moving around people that are lose the bad karma plenty and the envy too much

Worst thing to ever happen is to marry a man content with living single
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by SycophanticGoat: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Which is better? A girl sleeping with 5 different guys for a total of 10 times total all her life and a girl that has slept with just one guy for over 100 times?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
I will not accept a man who is not a virgin !!! angry
If a man is not a virgin? He is a Hoe angry
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Opakan2: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
I will not except a man who is not a virgon !!! angry
If a man is not a virgin? He os a Hoe angry

stop typing trash.

you don't look like a virgin from your dp.. how many dicks have you taken in? 5, 10
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Opakan2:

stop typing trash.

you don't look like a virgin from your dp.. how many dicks have you taken in? 5, 10
Wait! U can tell a virgin by the eye
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Opakan2: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Wait! U can tell a virgin by the eye

why not? it's very easy

you wanna know how I know?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Opakan2:

why not? it's very easy

you wanna know how I know?
I dont really care 2,no.Bye bye grin
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Opakan2: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
I dont really care 2,no.Bye bye grin

Hmmn

won't you like to know how to spot virgin guy from a glance?
I can teach you
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
Those she slept with before we met is immaterial to our relationship and should be left in the past where it belongs... What matters most is that am the only one she's counting now..
hope my comment is fair enough..

U r a man for this mentality . God bless .
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Gratefulsoul(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
aflyingbird:

U r a man for this mentality . God bless .
God bless you too dear..

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:

Did you just call me?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by kachi7021(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:

Lol how sure r u??
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by kachi7021(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
U wouldn't know unless if he/she decides to tell
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

God bless you too dear..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by MENTORCH(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
vizkiz:

I have done 18 ladies since birth. Still small Sha. wink

What is 18? Lol
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Phranex(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:

Looking like that? u need a virgin... Thats weird. If ya words is anything to go by. I am one. Lets start something by saying "Hi"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Strips Five Young Girls Naked / Nigerian Girls - Exposed!! / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.