Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted (70989 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by wadetaw202: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Christardor:
"Blessed Are Those Whom Are Persecuted Because Of Me For Theirs Is The Kingdom Of God."

Your pastor's are the causes of all these disbelief a one people. If they have been teaching people about the ugly part of Christianity, many of those atheists would have repented.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by varmint: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Christardor:
Just Pounder On These.
Who's Gonna Live Forever?...
Had It Been They Died Elsewhere After The Church Programme,will You Still Type What You Typed Earlier?...Stop All These "God Allow Is People Perish Mentality"...Death Is Inevitible Regardless Of How,When And Where.
Something beats me bro, you will have to leave my elder brother half dead before touching me back then when I was a kid. He is not God. God is up there watching these innocent ones in his tent die in agony and the families wail painfully. Some days ago, it was all noise about the soccer player who didn't die because he had a bible but now, we can't understand how God works because the same heroics didn't happen. I will need more logical explanation than no one knows how God works to believe in God.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Christardor: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please,I Don't understand you.
wadetaw202:

Your pastor's are the causes of all these disbelief a one people. If they have been teaching people about the ugly part of Christianity, many of those atheists would have repented.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Ike4God: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
It was the Pastors plan to use the Governors head for 2016 sacrifice but thank God he escape. oya arrest the pastor n his co contractors, they planed it, why did it not collapse last Sunday or within the week? why that day the Governor was invited?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
what an ignorant nicompoop! the problem with nigerians is religion, they always put religion before safety, this is why they always blame spirits, Demons, witches or devils for all accidents and crimes, hence not preventing or investigating accidents or crimes with CCTVs, crime and finger prints databases and other crime preventing mechanisms,

i am sure there are no more devils, demons or witches in nigeria, they must have all parked up their bags and moved on because they are fed up, sick and tired of nigerians blaming them for every human Atrocities, crimes and accidents.

As much as i believe in God people must and should seek for human errors first before any spiritual conclusions. most accidents are caused by NIGERIANS because of their Archaic and ignorant behaviours and believes.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Christardor: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Well...God Knows Best..Just Make Sure You Live A Good And Peaceful Live.One Love.
varmint:

Something beats me bro, you will have to leave my elder brother half dead before touching me back then when I was a kid. He is not God. God is up there watching these innocent ones in his tent die in agony and the families wail painfully. Some days ago, it was all noise about the soccer player who didn't die because he had a bible but now, we can't understand how God works because the same heroics didn't happen. I will need more logical explanation than no one knows how God works to believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by menxer: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Some days ago, a plane crashed and the only survivor was celebrated because he had a bible in hi hands, in the case of Reigners bible church collapse that over 50 died, did they not go to church with their bibles?

A roof structure that needed support until all the trusses are in place to counter balance itself was removed and they expected gravity not to trump grace.

Wisdom is the principal thing...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by wadetaw202: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Christardor:
Please,I Don't understand you.

Pastor's rarely preach about Cross in Christianity anymore. They have forgotten about "carry your cross and follow me". They only remember to preach "Abraham's blessings". (prosperity ). So when prosperity fails to come as the pastors said they would come, disbelief sets in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by jeromzy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
There are no visions revealed to so called men of God because their minds now are centred on 10% tithes and offerings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by emiarire(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL SAY THERE IS NO GOD

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Christardor: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Now I Get...You're Right.
Well,I'm a Catholic And We Don't Trend That Way...
But Again Most Of These Churches Are Borne Out Of Selfish Gains Hence,always Promising Them Wealth On Earth Instead Of Eternal Life...
Then I Ask Myself What Are These Churches Praying For,for Hours Non-stop.
wadetaw202:

Pastor's rarely preach about Cross in Christianity anymore. They have forgotten about "carry your cross and follow me". They only remember to preach "Abraham's blessings". (prosperity ). So when prosperity fails to come as the pastors said they would come, disbelief sets in.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by rickyrex(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is what we refer to as work shop. Na where him salary dey from come out. Talk more to chop more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Which kain talk be dis? Abeg commo for here...

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by CHARLOE(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
dabrightt:
Can you just listen to yourself and see how foolish you are...They is how some stupid people use lack of sence to brew evil occurence over themself and there family who are you to say a word against God it seems your life isn't inportant to u ....receive a fresh new brain in jesus name
you're obviously d foolish & gullible one here!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by CHARLOE(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ike4God:
It was the Pastors plan to use the Governors head for 2016 sacrifice but thank God he escape. oya arrest the pastor n his co contractors, they planed it, why did it not collapse last Sunday or within the week? why that day the Governor was invited?
Ode! You're not even bothered by d loss of over 50 lives, Na gov wen no no u, bother u pass
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm tired and angry at Nigeria's version of Christianity.

fake pastors everywhere, churches popping out at every corner with ridiculous names.

Most Nigerian Christians are Pharisees, hypocrites and extremists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Life4Varnity: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
dorox:

People just died in their place of worship and instead of you to stop to reflect on the tragedy you are here giving your useless canned prayer and begging for likes. Religion seems to have robbed you of your humanity and turned you into zombified human being.

Devill I bound you
Out of my way
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by texazzpete(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
FredN:
Nothing wrong with his comments

We all have our different ways we react to grief. Akwa Ibom state is one of the truly christian states with almost 100% Christian population in Nigeria and in a sad event like this, it isn't out of place for an official of the state to give a faith based reassurance to its citizenry

America is a successful democracy yet Presidents still say God bless America

Atheists like to use events like these to support their beliefs, I personally think they have a point, but on the flip side, I have seen so much more miracles than tragedies as well which supports my faith. ....

In the end the evidence to believe in God greatly supersedes the reasons for doubt and the thirst for more knowledge has only but humbled great thinkers on the infinite reasons to know there is a God

A 'Christian state' where innocent children are branded 'witches' and hunted down and tortured.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
To whom a brain is given , Sense is expected.Pls I suggest his brains be collected
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
post=51825334:
Lol.. he is right na. Truth be told . You are not a Christian you won't understand. The church is matching on and the gates of hell sha not prevail
The church is marching on,no doubt but now is now the right time to say that "Akwa ibom still have the best engineer".....who gives a damn about that?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by faitheverest(f): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
200 people died that went to worship an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and omni-omni everything God yet we can't ask the basic question. Same way boko haram invades them in the church anf bombs Innocent peeps worshiping same omni-omni everything God.

Any of the over 4000 gods that wants me to worship him must prove beyond reasonable doubts that he will guarantee my safety if I need extra-terrestial help.

Until then, every God should keep to their own self abeg.

my prayer is that you must testify there's a God and he is THE GOD before you die. You will not die without testifying even in nairaland...
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:
Some days ago, a plane crashed and the only survivor was celebrated because he had a bible in hi hands, in the case of Reigners bible church collapse that over 50 died, did they not go to church with their bibles?

A roof structure that needed support until all the trusses are in place to counter balance itself was removed and they expected gravity not to trump grace.

Wisdom is the principal thing...

There were 6 Fucccking Survivors you. angry angry

Where do you people get your stats from?

The Basis of so many people's spirituality is built on Pig Shiiit I swear. angry angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by YhungPablo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
texazzpete:

A 'Christian state' where innocent children are branded 'witches' and hunted down and tortured.

Yes. ...

It is a christian state despite that not because of that
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Hades2016(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
I don't blame him though , after eating enough dog meat him brain don knock smh..... RIP to the dead .....
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by DavSagacity(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
200 people died that went to worship an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and omni-omni everything God yet we can't ask the basic question. Same way boko haram invades them in the church anf bombs Innocent peeps worshiping same omni-omni everything God.

Any of the over 4000 gods that wants me to worship him must prove beyond reasonable doubts that he will guarantee my safety if I need extra-terrestial help.

The fact that such tragedy happened in the church does that change the fact that God is GOD. No it doesn't.
To answer your naughty question that emanated from ur micro dencimal way of reasoning...where was GOD when he allowed them nailed his beloved son on the Cross for u and for me..?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Youngzedd(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
dabrightt:
Against who ? Educated mumu

Compound mumu.

Against the engineers and the building owners.

Why should someone with working brain do something like this?

Seems you are one of the yeye engineers.

1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by dabrightt: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHARLOE:

you're obviously d foolish & gullible one here!
I pity your parent for having you
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by MizTyna(f): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

End of discussion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.