Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Silversky Services Limited(interview). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Silversky Services Limited(interview). (2590 Views)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / Pharma Ethics Limited Interview Invite / PG Limited Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silversky Services Limited(interview). by dedons: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

I recently got an invite for an interview with the above named company situated at Town planning way, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Please who knows anything about them?

What are they into?

Are they real or fake?

Google is not even helping me on this.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by olyalby(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
I got the invite too, I search but coudnt find anything about them. Anybody with info shud help us pls
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by HRDANE: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
I did too
But because no job title and no contact I think it is GNLD
If you want to try fine
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by wiZbanky(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
I received it too. I think it's GNLD cos they don't have a website and the person in charge called me personally to inform me of the correct date as against the one they sent in the text message - the same person that was receiving applications. anyway, I can't be so sure so anyone that wants to go should please give us feedback. thanks
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by wiZbanky(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
HRDANE:
I did too
But because no job title and no contact I think it is GNLD
If you want to try fine
I applied for medical sales representative, and the title (sender) of the text indicated SALES REP
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by dedons: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
wiZbanky:
I received it too. I think it's GNLD cos they don't have a website and the person in charge called me personally to inform me of the correct date as against the one they sent in the text message - the same person that was receiving applications. anyway, I can't be so sure so anyone that wants to go should please give us feedback. thanks
pls what's the new date?
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by bustamode: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Got the same message too,but i am to far away now, presently on the island,seems fishy to me though...who the hell conducts an interview on a public holiday? first blunder if you ask me.
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by shakol91(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Got same message now,but I'm far away from lagos. The interview will take place on 15/12/2016 by 9:00am at 35,Town planning way behind spar mall. Ilupeju Lagos
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by Hussein1987(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2016
My sister also got the msg this is the Txt:
After a careful assessment of your performance you have been selected for the final phase with the CEO Tommorrow Friday by 9a.m 23/12/2016 at 35, Town planning way, beside SPAR shopping mall, Ilupeju Industrial Estate.
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by phemsonol: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
shakol91:
Got same message now,but I'm far away from lagos. The interview will take place on 15/12/2016 by 9:00am at 35,Town planning way behind spar mall. Ilupeju Lagos
Received a message jst like this now bt not sure if I should go or not......pls is there anyone who has tried them before and what was the outcome.... Are they for real or scam.? Thanks as I anticipate your response(s)
Hussein1987:
My sister also got the msg this is the Txt:
After a careful assessment of your performance you have been selected for the final phase with the CEO Tommorrow Friday by 9a.m 23/12/2016 at 35, Town planning way, beside SPAR shopping mall, Ilupeju Industrial Estate.
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Certainly scam... personally tho
Re: Silversky Services Limited(interview). by zaliha007: 2:40am On Feb 07, 2017
I just got this same message yesterday, did anyone find out if its a scam and its been almost a year why are they still interviewing

(1) (Reply)

The Amazon Project Is Seeking To Invest In Young Nigerians / . / AEDC Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.