Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Keep Saying It (motivational) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Saying It (motivational) (324 Views)

Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Saying It (motivational) by phoneport(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Keep Saying It.

LIFE... LIFE... LIFE.
Gradually you are Becoming what you say and think you are.
So what you think and confess before now is what you are you. Without any doubt, Life will give you back what you have given out before.
There is power in thoughts and confessions. "Therefore as a man think in his heart, so is he." Death and Life are in the Tongue.
From today, start having a change in your thoughts and choice of words. Never flow with the tide of circumstances surrounding your life, go and ask all those who made it in life and they will tell you, 'we kept saying it and acting it, even when we were not it, until we became it.'

From today, as soon as you rise up from your bed in the morning, keep confessing good things into your life and Destiny.
Say:
I can do it.
I will get there.
I will become it.
I shall possess it.
I see victory, success, greatness, breakthrough, progress.
I live in prosperity, joy, abundance.
I am; favoured, on top, healthy, bold and beautiful, a
Champion.

Don't easily give up about your life, but learn from your mistakes and become better each time you try again.
Don't look at where you are now, squatting with people or just trying to survive with a little.
Don't castigate your self and saying, "I never went to school, I have no connection, I am not beautiful/handsome.

I am telling you this now; "you are unique and different from everyone, and so don't ever contest with them. Set your own pace and run towards achieving it. Strive to be the best in what ever you do, or given to do.

Your appointed time is not the same with others, so never compare your self with friends. Work out your own time to achieving the set goals for your life.

Live a life of impact. Let your life make sense to the world, become something positive that matters in the life of people.
Let people miss you whenever you are not available.

You are not a mistake, but a plus to the world.

LIFE.
Re: Keep Saying It (motivational) by phoneport(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Tell yourself say, 'This new year 2017, my Life, speak volumes'.

(1) (Reply)

"Presidency Can't Influence Me" - INEC Chairman / ''more To Come'' Says Pmb / Nnpc Vows To Find Lasting Peace In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.