Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) (2168 Views)

"Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / You Were Lucky If You Witness All This / What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by amzee(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2016
Eba stick a.k.a " omorogun". If your mom didn't beat you with this, you were lucky.

Re: If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2016
God bless our mothers but the living and the dead.
Re: If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by Sleekydee(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2016
I wasn't beaten with DAT, yet i dnt consider maself lucky, I was beaten with far worse items, ranging from copper wire to rubber 7headed koboko(soldier items)
Re: If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Na 0nly village people mama knack for dhis knid thing grin grin .
Na normal cane dem been de hide to use thrash me when'a mess up.
X'CREATORâ„¢ cool
Re: If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by tchino26(m): 1:50am On Dec 12, 2016
@Sleekydee: Do u normally steal at home?
Re: If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by Sleekydee(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2016
tchino26:
@Sleekydee: Do u normally steal at home?

Lol not at all. mum wud probably tell me not to go out and I will sneak out to go and play PS2 till 9pm(DAT was d copper case, twas a one time tin tho), same with d iron, can't rememba ma offence
Re: If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2016
amzee:
Eba stick a.k.a "
omorogun".
If your mom didn't beat you with this, you were lucky.
Dis one beta na . na cable wire dem use for me
Re: If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by Oliviaxx(f): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
My mom didnt...

but my grandma did
Re: If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) by SurestG(f): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
My mom prefers using broom anytime I need to be flogged cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Household / All Jokers: Time Allowed 1hr 30mins / Could This Be Buhari's WAEC Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.