Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. (1554 Views)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Though both are evil but a fornicator commits the act when he/she sees the opposite sex. A masturbator commits the act when he/she sees him/her self.

Imagine you are locked in a cell for 3 months. The floor will be filled with semens and you will be drained emotionally, psychologically and physically. How can you derive sexual pleasure from your own body?

A former masturbator said that he got tired of using his hands, so he pierced a hole on the wall. Is that not madness? Eventually, he was hospitalised due to injuries caused by the wall.

When the force strikes you, you won't mind doing it with a doll just because you have allowed that drive to dictate your life at that moment.

According to a survey, Gays and people who rape animals are/were chronic masturbators.

Tell yourself today, that you will never masturbate. Take control over your life and don't let negative thoughts and sexual images or videos control your life!

3 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by babs50g: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
You are quite right . The more reason not indulge in it at the first instance . Habit and addition has affected many lives. negatively . The moment we are able grow positively on what we think and avoid other complication that can arise from commiting such act the better for us . Masturbating , fornication does no good rather it endanger us irrespective of the fact is sinful .
Re: Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by Troubleking: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fanatical nonsense. Stop being ignorant. Who told you masturbation happens when one sees himself/herself?
Re: Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by ThuGnificenX: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Smh tongue

Re: Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Beautiful nonsense! Mastubation is actually good for your health
Re: Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by Bubblewitch: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Op mmmmmmm lemme not start with u... Just take ur drugs
Re: Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by Gladiator1: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin
Re: Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by Ayobami7(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2018
I disagree with you totally gay

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo / I Regret My Marriage!!! / Slay Queen Challenge Week 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.