Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? (565 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Kemi Olunloyo: We Should Stop Using Religion As Excuse For Character Defamation / The Best Argument For The Existence Of GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? by Pr0ton: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Theists are quick in defending the irrationality of the existence of both good and evil in a system. They often claim an indefinite good will not be appreciated with no evil to show its influence. It is the same thing as saying God will be rational placing evil in heaven to let his good be seen, for good can't be without evil as they indirectly say.

So is there really evil in heaven and, consequently, what makes the difference between heaven and earth?
Re: If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? by peachesandroses(f): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hell balances heaven.
Re: If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? by randomperson: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
peachesandroses:
Hell balances heaven.
Hell is a different entity from heaven... Heaven exists by itself...

1 Like

Re: If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? by obisage(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
check Isaiah 45:7
Re: If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? by Pr0ton: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
obisage:
check Isaiah 45:7

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Could you clear me on how that answers this

So is there really evil in heaven and, consequently, what makes the difference between heaven and earth?
Re: If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? by Pr0ton: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
peachesandroses:
Hell balances heaven.

Hell has no influence on heaven. They are separate systems.

(1) (Reply)

I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? / Can You Compare Christmas With Ileya / Read Prophet Joshua Iginla’s 73 Prophecies for Nigeria and the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.