Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Ex Called Me Stupid! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Called Me Stupid! (2539 Views)

He Called Me Stupid, Is He Now Taking Me For Granted? / BE Sincere!! If Your Ex Called To Tell You This – What Would Be Your Reply? / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Correctbro1: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
So my bae now ex that i spent my savings on called today,telling me i was stupid for attending her wedding

Well!

I ordered for every meal served while i fought her sister for not giving me souvenir..

Drank to stupor

Then i featured in every of their wedding pics .... While i scampered around the dance floor picking money...

Am #correct or #stupid ??

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by brightalo17: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Maybe she's right or left

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lol grin

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by AkinropoIlori: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rara o. U be correct guy. U indirectly collected everything you spent on her ni... Kudos to u guy...

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Khd95(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Comical thread of the century.
Laughter wan tear my anus.my guy no forget to collect her husband's number faagrin

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Funny nigga...lol.. Crazy things
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Bubblewitch: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
My niggur wink
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Amber7(f): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Iboko12: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Khd95:
Comical thread of the century.

[b]Laughter wan tear my anus.[/b]my guy no forget to collect her husband's number faagrin

Anus? Are you gay?
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
lol. She's right grin
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
lol,guess shes kinda right
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Drank to stupor, ordered everymeal, fought her sis

My nigga, are you cursed?? Just curious

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by purple3091: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
lol this is so funny
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin

She was right. grin
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by QuietHammer(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Correctbro1:
So my bae now ex that i spent my savings on called today,telling me i was stupid for attending her wedding

Well!

I ordered for every meal served while i fought her sister for not giving me souvenir..

Drank to stupor

Then i featured in every of their wedding pics .... While i scampered around the dance floor picking money...

Am #correct or #stupid ??
For being in every pic taken, visit the nearest bar to you and pick two bottles of star in my name grin
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Sexxkillz: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
What you did was funny, not correct.

To an idiot brokeass, you are correct, and that's because you and the idiot would erroneously believe that you have paid her back. After your display of stupidity, the money you spent on her didn't come back. not only did you make a fool out of yourself in her presence, you made a fool out yourself in front of the hundreds of guests who didn't know she was your ex. To them you are just some unfortunate individual embarrassing the fuck_ out of himself.

On top of that, she would have proven to her conscience that she was right for dumping you. Her husband will capitalize on the opportunity to pet her and get closer to her and be the hero for saving her from a fool. Their wedding pics would come out, and you'll forever be remembered as the "fool in the pictures", even to generations unborn.

The food has left your stomach. The drinks have left your system, but your stupidity is eternal. . . Congratulations.

Always think of the consequences of your actions.

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by mrDvO(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
lmao. real G!
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by StupidAfonjas: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
YOU MUST BE AN AFONJA grin

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by annayawchee: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
she was so right... Your st u p i d i t y no get measure....
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Correctbro1: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:

To an idiot brokeass, you are correct, and that's because you and the idiot would erroneously believe that you have paid her back. After your display of stupidity, the money you spent on her didn't come back. not only did you make a fool out of yourself in her presence, you made a fool out yourself in front of the hundreds of guests who didn't know she was your ex. To them you are just some unfortunate individual embarrassing the fuck_ out of himself.

On top of that, she would have proven to her conscience that she was right for dumping you. Her husband will capitalize on the opportunity to pet her and get closer to her and be the hero for saving her from a fool. Their wedding pics would come out, and you'll forever be remembered as the "fool in the pictures", even to generations unborn.

The food has left your stomach. The drinks have left your system, but your stupidity is eternal. . . Congratulations.

bt the money i picked, am still spending

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by jamalnation(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Correctbro1:
bt the money i picked, am still spending

hahahaa epic reply mehn..
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Well said

Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
only a sadist will think that this post isnt funny cheesy
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
haha cheesy
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by schumastic(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
STUPID AS CHARGED, HOPE YOU CHYKED ONE OF HER BRIDESMAID grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Indeed u be correct bro cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016

angry angry
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Correctbro1: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
jamalnation:

hahahaa epic reply mehn..
atleast i got paid..
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by jamalnation(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Correctbro1:
atleast i got paid..
abi.. U be correctbro joor
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
sorry to say..u stupidly and shamefully disgraced urself..hmmmm..she must have been happy she left u
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Oh! She's actually right. Very correct. You my friend is really stvpid
Re: My Ex Called Me Stupid! by Correctbro1: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
schumastic:
STUPID AS CHARGED, HOPE YOU CHYKED ONE OF HER BRIDESMAID grin grin grin
no, maybe i should wait till naming ceremony then

If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? / Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much