Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. (7424 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Camera Snapshots Using The AI CAM Mode! / The Infinix Smart X5010 Super Sharp Snapshots / Mediatek MT6750T Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 [snapshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by chocolateme(f): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
She is our family friend, a very good and decent young lady..
Someone created an Instagram account in another name but filled up everywhere with her pictures. The person even went as far as advertising sugar daddy/mummy connections with the account.
She has been sending messages to her contacts on Facebook etc to ignore that, she has reported the matter for the account to be deactivated butvis yet to get a feedback.

I don't understand why some people will just refuse to stay at peace and enjoy the life God has given them, they just derive happiness in making others cry.. Its is well.

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by PhonePlanet(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
have you made your nominations? check my signature for more info
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by PhonePlanet(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
chocolateme:
She is our family friend, a very good and decent young lady..
Someone created an Instagram account in another name but filled up everywhere with her pictures. The person even went as far as advertising sugar daddy/mummy connections with the account.
She has been sending messages to her contacts on Facebook etc to ignore that, she has reported the matter for the account to be deactivated butvis yet to get a feedback.

I don't understand why some people will just refuse to stay at peace and enjoy the life God has given them, they just derive happiness in making others cry.. Its is well.

it happens. take heart

3 Likes

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Iphone5: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Where's the stupid Instagram handle? angry
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by royalemperors: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
And where is the screenshot?

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by jchuchu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
I juz tire for d gal o, pix we no see undecided
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Nastydroid(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
where is the picture now angry
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by kingui(m): 3:41am On Dec 12, 2016
http://www.biobaze.com/2016/12/la-cena-de-leon-sug-awards-night-unn.html#.WE4NZ-bQNZo
please help make a miracle happen by voting Abugu patience for honorable of the year. thank you
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by 9jaBloke: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2016
A lady with a grudge, I guess. Your friend should post disclaimers on all her accounts and probably report the issue. This is impersonation, character assassination and public harassment.

I always advice people to reduce the amount of personal info they put on social media. Where person wan see my picture to use tarnish my image?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by chocolateme(f): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2016
9jaBloke:
A lady with a grudge, I guess. Your friend should post disclaimers on all her accounts and probably report the issue. This is impersonation, character assassination and public harassment.

I always advice people to reduce the amount of personal info they put on social media. Where person wan see my picture to use tarnish my image?
you are really very correct..I observed it could be someone that knows her
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by 9jaBloke: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2016
chocolateme:
you are really very correct..I observed it could be someone that knows her

Yea, it's very likely. I'm sure she has suspects. You guys can start by checking out that phone number.
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Metroescobar: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2016
grin

Make she try take advantage of the free advertising! She fit hammer sef!
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by chocolateme(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2016
9jaBloke:

Yea, it's very likely. I'm sure she has suspects. You guys can start by checking out that phone number.
that phone number led to nowhere. But people get plenty time oo.
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Agimor(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Enemy within is more dreadful than the one out side.
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Yinkey6(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2016
I can't blame the scammer, You ladies loves posting pictures online too much, You snap photo in the room, bathroom, bus, car, on bed, on bed, even in an accident..
Mtchew.....

5 Likes

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by LeonOgu(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2016
It is my Pleasure to see you healthy and alive this season. It gives joy to see someone fulfilling his God's preordained plan for life. To be independent means freedom from external control. This includes, having a property of your own, eg: Land of your own and House of your own.

To Make your dream properties come through this season, we have Estates in, Ibeju-Lekki, where there is International Airport, Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Proposed Universities, the newly proposed 4th Mainland Bridge, and much more.
Other places we have land are:Ikorodu, Magboro that's Mountain Of Fire area, Simawa behind New Redeemed Camp, Agbara, Mowe/Ofada. We also have Single Plots of land for sales in Lagos town both on the Island and mainland even buildings for sale. Outside Lagos, We have Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Anambra, Etc. All our Lands are estates and have global C of O. No Omonile problem, No government acquisition, Solid and Dry land.

For More details Contact me now on, 0706 778 9147 or 0809 057 8287
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by modextus(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
When y'all ladies keep accepting follow and friend requests from unknown peeps just for likes and social media fame.
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Mayorranking1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
That Can Only Be The Handwork Of A Jobless Man. The Faults Is Frm The Govt That Refuses To Create Job Opportunities To This Fellow.
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
That was how one day I felt like changing my hairstyle, I barbed gorimapa and posted it on Facebook... feeling fly. The next day I saw my gorimapa picture on one useless Facebook page where people were praying for me because the admin said I had cancer.

Lastmumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
LastMumu:
That was how one day I felt like changing my hairstyle, I barbed gorimapa and posted it on Facebook... feeling fly. The next day I saw my gorimapa picture on one useless Facebook page where people were praying for me because the admin said I had cancer.

I just can't stop laughing! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
LastMumu:
You are craaazy! cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by domdan13(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yinkey6:
I can't blame the scammer, You ladies loves posting pictures online too much, You snap photo in the room, bathroom, bus, car, on bed, on bed, even in an accident..
Mtchew.....
Abeg shift, na men dey snap accident picture no be women.

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2016
You just see people typing AMEN.....Nigerians sha grin grin grin
LastMumu:

Lastmumu

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
You just see people typing AMEN.....Nigerians sha grin grin grin

God bless you Bada, e be like you na you sabi my predicament pass. I just dey see Amen Amen Amen plenty die for the page. The way the admin coin the story slsef, I almost believed I had cancer. Nigerians eh. angry

3 Likes

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2016
U almost believed u had Cancer... grin u re not serious
LastMumu:

God bless you Bada, e be like you na you sabi my predicament pass. I just dey see Amen Amen Amen plenty die for the page. The way the admin coin the story slsef, I almost believed I had cancer. Nigerians eh. angry

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
U almost believed u had Cancer... grin u re not serious

I don't know why people find it difficult to believe me, is it because of my name? embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEIZU M1 NOTE - The Cheapest $200 Smartphone / NEW!!! Get Free 1000MB From MTN / Tecno L9plus Or Hot 4 Pro????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.