Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians (23625 Views)

Pilot Sponsored By Senator Kwankwaso Flies Him To Lagos From Abuja. Photo / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Nigerian Man With 10 G-wagons Including One Which Is Gold Plated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This was far back is 2014 and one would have to ask, what steps have El-rufai and the current government of buhari took in bringing all these culprits to book? The answer is none! Why? Because there's nothing concrete in what the midget was saying.

We all know all these are elections propaganda targeted at the illiterates up north in other for them to see GEJ as the cause of book haram. This actually works because i remember vividly how my hausa friends were saying GEJ started book haram in other to reduce the population of the north..Like WTF?? undecided undecided I actually don't expect the literates up there to believe this lying midget because apparently this is one of those propaganda that brought Buhari to power.

FFK also said this about Buhari: “It is important for Nigerians to take another look at Buhari’s comments about Boko Haram and the way he has encouraged Boko Haram group.

“It is on public record that Buhari had announced to the whole world that it was unfair and unjust for the Boko Haram to be tackled after it had killed over 20,000 innocent Nigerians, mostly women and children, after burning their homes and destroying their communities”.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/10/buhari-supporting-boko-haram-probed-fani-kayode/

I know, i know you will call him a mad dog for saying this, but what about El-rufai? Isn't it even worse for buhari' to be defending book haram when GEJ was fighting them?

Here he said: " fight against Boko Haram, injustice against North how come the mad midget didn't see this? How come you didn't see this yet can follow up some mushroomly cooked up election propaganda?

“We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not, that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes”

You didn't see anything wrong in this^ do you?? Of course you don't.

Let's be truthful to ourselves for once. sad

A million LIKES bro.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Mujaheeeden: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
jamislaw:
You never live in the north that's why you are willing. That's is the fact believe it or not.
I grew up in Kaduna when you were still in diapers.

I was a demonstrator during the Sharia bill in 2001 and we were the first line of defence in Barnawa so wrap your head in a sack

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by jamislaw(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I grew up in Kaduna when you were still in diapers.

I was a demonstrator during the Sharia bill in 2001 and we were the first line of defence in Barnawa so wrap your head in a sack
stop been abusive shameful Christian is it how you are taught in your bible or (biblos)?belief it or not that's the true story.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Mujaheeeden: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This was far back is 2014 and one would have to ask, what steps have El-rufai and the current government of buhari took in bringing all these culprits to book? The answer is none! Why? Because there's nothing concrete in what the midget was saying.

We all know all these are elections propaganda targeted at the illiterates up north in other for them to see GEJ as the cause of book haram. This actually works because i remember vividly how my hausa friends were saying GEJ started book haram in other to reduce the population of the north..Like WTF?? undecided undecided I actually don't expect the literates up there to believe this lying midget because apparently this is one of those propaganda that brought Buhari to power.

FFK also said this about Buhari: “It is important for Nigerians to take another look at Buhari’s comments about Boko Haram and the way he has encouraged Boko Haram group.

“It is on public record that Buhari had announced to the whole world that it was unfair and unjust for the Boko Haram to be tackled after it had killed over 20,000 innocent Nigerians, mostly women and children, after burning their homes and destroying their communities”.

I know, i know you will call him a mad dog for saying this, but what about El-rufai? Isn't it even worse for buhari' to be defending book haram when GEJ was fighting them?

Here he said: " fight against Boko Haram, injustice against North how come the mad midget didn't see this? How come you didn't see this yet can follow up some mushroomly cooked up election propaganda?

“We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not, that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes”

Thanks for being different. How come you don't allow Islam to blindfold your thought process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Mujaheeeden: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2016
jamislaw:
stop been abusive shameful Christian is it how you are taught in your bible or (biblos)?belief it or not that's the true story.
Who told you I'm a Christian? Suck it up biko

I knew that day i sent some guys to being with their virgins so early grin

2 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by danjaba(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2016
He just came back from Ghana, definetly he took Tamale weewee there. Stupid midget that is bitting wat he cant chew. Terrible fool.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by jamislaw(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Who told you I'm a Christian? Suck it up biko

I knew that day i sent some guys to being with their virgins so early grin
have you taken your drugs?
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Rilwayne001: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

OK. Am waiting for your reply on the other threads.

Threads? Which other thread aside that FFK thread

I can deduce from your write up that all what elrufai says 2 u is politics right.

El rufai is a bigot and a fanatic. People like him are the reason why Nigeria continue to divide. People like him are the reason why people see the northerners as evil (when actually they are not). People like him creates divide and hate where peaceful co existence is in order. He's not fit to be where he is. And until we all come out to condemn him and other people like him with their callous attitude, things will continue to go like this.

Then reply my post that you run from.

Lool, this is rather too funny. grin grin so in your wildest imagination, you assume that I'm running away from your post? Lol. I actually read your reply, i just had to ignore because it isn't worth my time. Apparently you think I'm the type that argues to win argument. No no no! I don't argue to win like you do. I don't argue to remain the last man standing. No. I argue to make my points and if you are hell bent on being the last man standing, then i leave you to be. I made my point clearly on that thread, but it was apparent you wanted to argue to win and you couldn't see my points rather you wanted me to be repeating myself all over and over again. No, i won't bother waste my time in such argument.

Meanwhile you kept feigning ignorance of trying to validate FFK's claim on that thread. Hitherto you didn't, yet you wanted me to continue with you in your merry go round argument. Nope i won't. You can always let me know when you are done reviewing FFK's claim about el-rufai on that thread.

4 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by lagosrd: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Just in......
I just confirmed that this man is a mad man. I totally loose regard for this man and whatever he worships
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by AntiWailer: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2016
bonechamberlain:
This man is silently running mad. What's all these, presenting YouTube videos as evidence. Hell rufai is crazy, he should not worry one of those boko Haram he listed would come for him.

Since 2014, angry op why now

Wat are you expecting as evidence ?
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by maxzzo1(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
See how madness dey start.....
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Rilwayne001: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Thanks for being different. How come you don't allow Islam to blindfold your thought process

What does this have to do with Islam now? undecided undecided
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Mujaheeeden: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
jamislaw:
have you taken your drugs?
Yes

I jist read the Quran grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by jamislaw(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Yes

I jist read the Quran grin
I don't know which part of Kaduna you live but my grand mum stay in Maiduguri so I have the whole storyline.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Mujaheeeden: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2016
jamislaw:
I don't know which part of Kaduna you live but my grand mum stay in Maiduguri so I have the whole storyline.
Have you read the quran today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2016
confused dwarf
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Threads? Which other thread aside that FFK thread

El rufai is a bigot and a fanatic. People like him are the reason why Nigeria continue to divide. People like him are the reason why people see the northerners as evil (when actually they are not). People like him creates divide and hate where peaceful co existence is in order. He's not fit to be where he is. And until we all come out to condemn him and other people like him with their callous attitude, things will continue to go like this.

Lool, this is rather too funny. grin grin so in your wildest imagination, you assume that I'm running away from your post? Lol. I actually read your reply, i just had to ignore because it isn't worth my time. Apparently you think I'm the type that argues to win argument. No no no! I don't argue to win like you do. I don't argue to remain the last man standing. No. I argue to make my points and if you are hell bent on being the last man standing, then i leave you to be. I made my point clearly on that thread, but it was apparent you wanted to argue to win and you couldn't see my points rather you wanted me to be repeating myself all over and over again. No, i won't bother waste my time in such argument.

Meanwhile you kept feigning ignorance of trying to validate FFK's claim on that thread. Hitherto you didn't, yet you wanted me to continue with you in your merry go round argument. Nope i won't. You can always let me know when you are done reviewing FFK's claim about el-rufai on that thread.

No. Be frank to yourself. If elrufai is bigot but you're also a bigot. I have expose your bigotry in my post, then you run. Its not about repeating yourself or last man standing bla bla bla..... You clearly run. Your attitude in that post really shows you're the type that will bring division in Nigeria. When it comes to southern people you take them as people with good intentions despite the offence (Specifically in the case of Ayo) , unlike the north u view them as ill minded people. (Despite sultan not committing the crime of Ayo)

You denied saying this. When I pointed it out you run. If you claim what i wrote here is false, then I will post the screenshot here.

Concerning what elrufai posted, you did not refute any of his claims. You simple said he is not a good person. But you're waiting for me to the waste my time on mad dog. I will give you the answer whether or not what ffk says is the truth or not when you address or retract the bigotry of how you view sultan compared to Ayo.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by crackhouse(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2016
This man is a comic actor.
I was expecting to see videos or at least pictures as an evidence but I ended up seeing articles written by online freelancers referenced as evidence. How can a link to websites be an evidence?
Lol

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by SycophanticGoat: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Let's not also forget that BH chose Buhari as their mediator..
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by chimauga(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2016
God day oo
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Woke up with a mild hangover...... I blame GEJ.

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by maikachiya(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]In the issue of BOKO HARAM Muslim did not believed those in it are true Muslim. Islam did not accepted rampand killing without justification reason. Even in the early Islam, Muslim did not revil against idol worshippers till when persecution of Muslim by unbelievers is great.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Solorrman(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2016
U have to include orisejafor,may b u have forgotten that his jet served as a transport to the money intended to buy weapons in south Africa
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Rilwayne001: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Loool grin grin

FriendChoice:

No be frank to yourself. If elrufai is bigot but you're also bigot.

Wow lmao grin grin kindly tell what 'bigot' means and how i am one.

Please o, no merry go round this time.

El-rufai has been proven to be a bigot and a fanatic, this you can't deny.

I have expose your bigotry in my post, then you run.

You didn't expose anything as I'm not a bigot. You will have to show how i am a bigot. And i didn't run from your post on that thread, i only fled from a futile irrelevant argument that you carry about.

Its not about repeating yourself or last man standing bla bla bla..... You clearly run.

Lol, if that what you think and it makes you happy, then good for you grin grin

Your attitude in that post really shows you're the type that will bring division in Nigeria.

Really? How? For being objective without allowing religion or tribal factor becloud my reasoning is now the same thing as bigotry? Wow!

When it comes to southern people you take them as good unlike the north u view them as ill minded people.

This is not true. Not all Southerners do i take as good and not all northerners do i take as bad. Maybe you are thinking i hate Buhari or something which most of you guys think is synonymous to hating the north. No. You really need to go check my posts prior to the general election last year or ask people in the politics section who rilwayne001 is. i created more that 4accounts to campaign for Buhari. I hated Jonathan more than anything. You are only saying all these because you are still new here. But i can't see the truth without saying it for what it is. I didn't have any ill mind towards Buhari because Buhari is still okay unlike el-rufai. My fight against Buhari is only because his government has affected me one way or the other as it has for every Nigerian and not because i hate the north or something. You are really having a very shallow assumption of me which is not fair.

You denid saying this. When I pointed it out you run. If you claim its false I will post the screenshot here.

You misconstrued every of my posts on that thread and tried to correct your assumptions but when it when it appeared that you are impervious to correction then i had to leave you. If you see that as running away from you, then so be it. smiley

Concerning what elrufai posted, you did not refute any of his claims. You simple said he is not a good person.

I already said it that it was all propaganda to deceive the gullible in other to sway voters for Buhari which eventually works out. How come he's not talking about it again? How come he didn't divulge this info to Buhari so as to arrest the perpetrators?

These are questions you should be asking and not telling me to disprove it.

But you're waiting for me to the waste my time on mad dog.

He made allegations against this same elrufai, counter it, that's all i ask. I've repeated this more than 5 times. I guess you are afraid of seeing the truth. undecided

I will give you the answer whether or not what ffk says in truth when you address or retract the bigotry of how you view sultan compared to Ayo.

I didn't have bigotry view of Sultan. I've corrected your wrong impression on that thread, kindly go back and read.

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Solorrman(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Hey lie,u hate buhari just bkos he is not a christian thats all. If a christian pig would contest u guyz gonna vote it we all know that,and the illitrates u are talking me included can atleast curse and insult u and ur mother that wears mini skirt to church service so people like u have a name “african black animals“ u hate justice in democracy there is nothing like religion let even pagan rule if he is a faithfull man who cares. Point of correction,illitrates defination said anybody that can not write and read is illitrates,so atleast u dnt knw the English,people like u is a waste of sex gay senseless beings of the era,with u on course the country can never succeed forever
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by youngjoy(f): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2016
mumu man
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by supaphlymee(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
This man is sick in the head and deserves to be stoned to death
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Solorrman(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2016
So u that serve god of shit are cursing and insulting islam ?
U are in no position to insult any religion bkos jesus christ the man u worship is a simple prophet a servant that visits toilet to shit and urinate exactly how ur mother does in anambra,u also need to know that orisejafor‘s jet was apprehendd with alot of money intended to buy weapons in order sustain boko haram,modu sheriff and whatever are very lesser compared to orisejafor
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by shotster50(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Mallam is in denial...... For all his intelligence... I am disappointed but not surprised....
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by okomummy: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2016
supaphlymee:
This man is sick in the head and deserves to be stoned to death

hmmmn
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Loool grin grin

Wow lmao grin grin kindly tell what 'bigot' means and how i am one.

Please o, no merry go round this time.

El-rufai has been proven to be a bigot and a fanatic, this you can't deny.

You didn't expose anything as I'm not a bigot. You will have to show how i am a bigot. And i didn't run from your post on that thread, i only fled from a futile irrelevant argument that you carry about.

Lol, if that what you think and it makes you happy, then good for you grin grin

Really? How? For being objective without allowing religion or tribal factor becloud my reasoning is now the same thing as bigotry? Wow!

This is not true. Not all Southerners do i take as good and not all northerners do i take as bad. Maybe you are thinking i hate Buhari or something which most of you guys think is synonymous to hating the north. No. You really need to go check my posts prior to the general election last year or ask people in the politics section who rilwayne001 is. i created more that 4accounts to campaign for Buhari. I hated Jonathan more than anything. You are only saying all these because you are still new here. But i can't see the truth without saying it for what it is. I didn't have any ill mind towards Buhari because Buhari is still okay unlike el-rufai. My fight against Buhari is only because his government has affected me one way or the other as it has for every Nigerian and not because i hate the north or something. You are really having a very shallow assumption of me which is not fair.

You misconstrued every of my posts on that thread and tried to correct your assumptions but when it appears you are impervious to correct then i had to leave you. If you see that as running away from you, then so be it. smiley

I already said it that it was all propaganda to deceive the gullible in other to sway voters for Buhari which eventually works out. How come he's not talking about it again? How come he didn't divulge this info to Buhari so as to arrest the perpetrators?

These are questions you should be asking and not telling me to disprove it.

He made allegations against this same elrufai, counter it, that's all i ask. I've repeated this more than 5 times. I guess you are afraid of seeing the truth. undecided

I didn't have bigotry view of Sultan. I've corrected your wrong impression on that thread, kindly go back and read.

Am not defending Buhari, I don't care whether you support him or not. But Your support might also be as a result of your brother Osinbanjo. You may not like GEJ bcux that region Se/Ss are at war with Yorubas. Yoruba claimed they are margin during GEJ era. So it's not a surprise if you open 11 account supporting Buhari. Am very clear you're purely a bigot.

You refused to accept the truth about what you said in the other thread, you could have simple call it a mistake. But look at how unfrank you're. You're still denying what is visible.

Well. For anyone reading. As I said earlier if he denied what he says I will post the screenshot.

The first screenshot I was talking of CAN President Jet use for illegal arms deal. He defend him because CAN President has good intentions

The second screenshot was sultan:. You will call him a terror sponsor, because he has bad intentions ? Or he has history of supporting terror ?

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by advocatebaba(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2016
bonechamberlain:
this is argumentum ad ignoratiam so because other side produced no concrete evidence then el rufai's is the truth.unless u have another definition of truth

Talking of evidence, u might also ask where is the evidence that the US is the sponsor of Isis, or the evidence that the Fulani terrorist are Nigerians.

Since u are waiting for evidences, where is the evidence showing how the Money was stolen by the prince because all we see are media tales and deceit, the same prince the govt wants his trial done in secret
ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NT EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE... NELSON GATES "LEGEND"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP / Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.