Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine (804 Views)

Henry Made Millions Of Naira Selling Bitter Kola. Starting With N20,000 / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / How I Made Millions Just In Time For CHRISTMAS In The Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine by cminca: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT IN REAL ESTATE WITHOUT A DINE, YOU CAN WHARSAP ME ON 08127125854 OR SEND YOUR EMAIL ADRESS.THE INFORMATION IS FREE.
Re: How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine by ASIVS: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
TBC Update:
TBC price per volume -
10 TBC = N711,300
5 TBC = N355,650
1 TBC = N71,130
The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.
Digital Currency (CryptoCurrency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TBC is
establishing it’s place worldwide).
To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

Good day all,

To the business of today now how to create a TBC web wallet(YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD TBC WALLET FROM GOOGLE PLAYSTORE). Because of nairaland bot I won't be mentioning the full URL but you can use Google to search..
Go to The Billion Coin dot info
Register an account (you can see they just have 38k members worldwide we are still growing)
An email link will be sent to your email for activation
Click on it and login to the site
Locate references >under it you see wallet guide
Click on it. You will be taken to a page
Click on step 1 a new URL will open
Now Tick on create wallet with password
Move your mouse on the page until the wallet has been created. Congratulations. Important information.
Save your wallet URL page. Very important if you loss the URL you have lost your wallet. So save it. Once that is done you can send your wallet address to me for order of your coin.
KINDLY GET YOUR TBC FROM US AT A VERY REDUCED PRICE>>>WE HAVE OVER 10,000 TBC for sale ......
(+234)8132188833
Re: How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine by peterovanski(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
derisenstone@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine by Generaljustlike: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
freecareerzone@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine by twistakelv: 2:18am On Dec 13, 2016
I have more than 30,000TBC for grab.
Today's currrent TBC Price: 236.87983235 € = 1TBC
Use this opportunity to buy as many as possible before offer ends.
We are selling N1500 per TBC

Contact/whatsapp: +2348121656968
Re: How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine by tobloj(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
tobloj@live.com
Re: How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine by Chigorkizz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
udehchigozie90@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Millions Of Naira In Real Estate Without Puting A Dine by Dammyofficial(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2016
meehyordam@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A / Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria / Design Any Professional Website Under 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.