Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Advantages Of Attending A Military School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advantages Of Attending A Military School. (41027 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by officialPMN: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Most people think going to a military school has disadvantages or takes a bad toll on children but today on this post I am going to highlight the reasons why going to a military secondary school isn't a bad idea.
1) Discipline
Everyone knows that you can not mess up around uniformed men. They are rules for every activity that goes on in the school and you totally know what an army slap feels like not to talk of flogging so you can not think of going against the rules. In military schools like command secondary school, Discipline is the first word on their motto before knowledge.

2) knowledge
I can confidently tell you that military schools can boast of having the best teachers cause there teachers are carefully selected by the Federal Ministry of Defence yes I said ministry of Defence their teachers are under the ministry of defence not education. So you can be sure of having the best education.

3) Smartness
You can not compare the smartness of a child that attended a military school to other schools. Because while they are busy trying to outsmart a soldier you are busy trying to outsmart a civilian you know the difference. When you spend six years outsmarting a soldier trust me you are totally going to survive on the streets.

3) Barrack Influence
Attending a military school makes you get in contact with barrack peeps as well as the barrack itself. Not everything in the barracks is actually a social vice there is this feeling and vibe that comes from the barracks it grooms you to be tough for the task ahead in the outside world.

4) Easy choice of a career path
When you are in an environment for long it tends to affect your choice of career in the future. Being around the military men makes you see the beauty and importance of their profession so its not always difficult to pick a career.
Too be continued.....

https://pmnlive..co.ke/2016/12/advantages-of-attending-military.html?m=1

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by balanceofterror1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God BOKO HARAM didn't kill me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by yomi007k(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2016
I smell ur a commando.

Tell ds kids to go get dir refund because na lesson dem go oo

14 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by demo4ril97(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2016
I am not understand! Come again
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by ojotu4real(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Reping Command Ikeja 07.... U try sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by fratermathy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fear from your neighbours, friends and foes

Ability to oppress police officers and any lower force man

You won't be joining queues anymore

You can boast that you've been to Sambisa forest to look for Shekau as part of FIELD TRIP

You can wear military uniform and be forming baddest

And many more...

Infact, @Op:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4599666_4599070apostleakanweeksordinationjpegc631527628fc955231a9b12ebc3c047201_jpeg_jpegb18e525b20e13f255065817504337039

42 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by jchuchu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rili
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by queenstll(f): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
I no wan vex
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by stevebond007(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
I agree,
Discipline na virtue,

CDSS Ibadan fire, still in me.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by GoodyOG: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
yes nice write up
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

RAMBO!!!

OP you forgot the cultural and lingual assimilation.

Nah only for barracks wen Hausa boys dey speak Ibo and Yoruba

15 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by slimpoet11(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Seconded
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by intricate(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Command Abuja 13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Repping Airforce military school Jos 93' set

16 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by idris4r83(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
It encourages child soldier phenomenon.The official stance taken by UNICEF is that child soldier is illegal and infringement of fundamental human rights. Child soldiering should seriously be discouraged. Military schools turns innocent gentle children to be brutes. It exposes young children to meet the undisciplined barack boys who later corrupt the mindset of these youths.

5 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by mrmaze(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Command ibadan

6 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by darocha1: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Abumighty(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Proud of being an Ex-boy

9 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Lagusta(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
abeg where are the AFSS 04 set here, i rep the nigerian air force....

5 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by MuyiRano(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok...
In other news Arsenal fans are holding a prayer session right now after todays UCL R16 draws

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by rawtouch: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
true talk......

by the time U do crab walk, plant ya head, frog jump on staircase, lie down facing sun, pickpin.... u will have respect and be discipline by default..

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Aside for exposure, street smartness,i dont see tgem being more disciplined and academic sound than other schools especially academic wise.

Even unity schools can boast of exposure and street smartness. The only thing is in the name of such schools as well as the networking even after graduating. The best graduating students posted on front page, the OAU graduates were not a product of military school.

Academic intelligence rests in an individual not by choice of school.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
E still dey pain me say pop-cee no aloow me go wan of them military school. Kept sayin i was too small cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by yomalex(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Command Odogbo

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Larablink(f): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by ihedioramma: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=officialPMN post=51842831]Most people think going to a military school has disadvantages or takes a bad toll on children but today on this post I am going to highlight the reasons why going to a military secondary school isn't a bad idea.
1) Discipline
Everyone knows that you can not mess up around uniformed men. They are rules for every activity that goes on in the school and you totally know what an army slap feels like not to talk of flogging so you can not think of going against the rules. In military schools like command secondary school, Discipline is the first word on their motto before knowledge.

2) knowledge
I can confidently tell you that military schools can boast of having the best teachers cause there teachers are carefully selected by the Federal Ministry of Defence yes I said ministry of Defence their teachers are under the ministry of defence not education. . Like how much can it take to enter the school and what is the price of school fees?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by paschal47(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
demo4ril97:
I am not understand! Come again
blood of moses!!!

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by AlphaStyles(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
I REP ARMY DAY IBADAN.
men those soldiers (MP) can flog and punish die.i remembered when i was in SS1 the soldier flogged all of us for making noise.only 1 lash my back was marked.the lashes my friend suppose to collect land on my back.i nearly mad that day o
#thosedays

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by naijaboiy: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
And how about the disadvantages, like losing your life to those haramists while in the war front? undecided
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Samiceman: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Repping Army Day Odogbo Barracks, Ojoo, Ibadan

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / Madonna University Bans Tablets / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.