Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Unit Rates For Construction Works - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unit Rates For Construction Works (1681 Views)

U-turn On Start Date For Construction Industry Reverse Charge VAT / Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager / Orion 18 Pro Structural Design (1-on-1) Training For Construction Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unit Rates For Construction Works by moemindz: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good day good people of Nairaland,

I got this Architectural drawing for a two bedroom bungalow, and it came with a Bill of Quantity.

Whilst going through the drawings, i discovered that the BOQ was prepared sometime in 2014 along with the drawing.

Now, the project is supposed to commence soon, and the contract price is fixed at 5.6 million but considering the variation in price of

material occasioned by the current recession, i am sure the price is supposed to be more than that.

So i need help oooooooo.

I need help with the current UNIT RATES, so that i can adjust the BOQ and not run at a losss... for example, what is the rate of 1m cube of

concrete now?

I would appreciate if you guys would help me with the current prices of construction materials also ....
Re: Unit Rates For Construction Works by AgoraRoad(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
How To Invest Your Money & When To Buy Or Rent A House: Tai Lopez
"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
This is one of my favorite quotes because it illustrates the way the majority of people think.
Before Tai Lopez opened up his real estate course, with his business partner Cole Hatter, many people Tai spoke to about real estate equated
Renting a house with being poor, and buying a house with being rich.
But if you want to separate yourself from the masses, you have to have to think differently then the masses.
Because the reality of the situation is that there are many celebrities who rent their homes as opposed to buying them.
So do they rent because they can't afford their homes?
Of course not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtqR6TXQ0yM
So when should you buy versus when should you rent?
What do you do with your income? Where do you place it to get the highest rates of returns?
In this video Tai Lopez talk about the secrets of how the wealthy invest their money.
---------------------------------- Get Tai Lopez's program Here->http://www.asapmediavip.com/life/how-to-invest-your-money-when-to-buy-or-rent-a-house-tai-lopez/
Learn what my mentor's taught me that allowed me to make money while traveling and having fun - Get Tai Lopez's program Here->http://www.asapmediavip.com/life/how-to-invest-your-money-when-to-buy-or-rent-a-house-tai-lopez/
Re: Unit Rates For Construction Works by kinibigdeal(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
What's the concrete rate in the bill? All you need to do is to pro-rata
moemindz:
Good day good people of Nairaland,

I got this Architectural drawing for a two bedroom bungalow, and it came with a Bill of Quantity.

Whilst going through the drawings, i discovered that the BOQ was prepared sometime in 2014 along with the drawing.

Now, the project is supposed to commence soon, and the contract price is fixed at 5.6 million but considering the variation in price of

material occasioned by the current recession, i am sure the price is supposed to be more than that.

So i need help oooooooo.

I need help with the current UNIT RATES, so that i can adjust the BOQ and not run at a losss... for example, what is the rate of 1m cube of

concrete now?

I would appreciate if you guys would help me with the current prices of construction materials also ....
Re: Unit Rates For Construction Works by moemindz: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:
What's the concrete rate in the bill? All you need to do is to pro-rata

pro-rata
Re: Unit Rates For Construction Works by kinibigdeal(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2016
What about that?
moemindz:

pro-rata

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Use BVN To Blacklist Loan Defaulters In Nigeria Banks. / Indomie To Retrench Almost 300: Employees Protest - Picture / How Much Does Dangote Pay Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.