Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S (7591 Views)

The Scam That Is Mtn Night Plan / Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro / Help My Infinix Hot S Touchscreen Stopped Responding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
I bought the Infinix Hot S two months ago and i must say it has been the worst decision have made in terms of device purchase. As we speak, the phone has refused to start and it keeps giving error and all i see is XOS Chameleon (ERROR).

Infinix Hot S is the worst phone of all time!!!
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Damibiz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
My guy own don de shock when making call.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Oluwapresley(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
talktobode:
I bought the Infinix Hot S two months ago and i must say it has been the worst decision have made in terms of device purchase. As we speak, the phone has refused to start and it keeps giving error and all i see is XOS Chameleon (ERROR).

dint it come with a warranty?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Damibiz:
My guy own don de shock when making call.

Hope e no go soon dey xplode Ooo. gringringrin

8 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 12:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Oluwapresley:
dint it come with a warranty?

Does any Infinix device come with a warranty? Please point me in the direction let me go and vent my anger!!

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Depreacherman(m): 1:19am On Dec 12, 2016
China make remains China no matter the name you give am! No matter how you pamper a goat, e go still chop your yam!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Oluwapresley(m): 1:32am On Dec 12, 2016
talktobode:

Does any Infinix device come with a warranty? Please point me in the direction let me go and vent my anger!!
to thru this; it might help http://techlector.com/places-to-repair-damaged-infinix-phones-in-nigeria-for-free/
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 12, 2016
you bought a fake phone simple. visit the dealer to vent your anger instead of pouring it here instead change your title to similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/3447370/im-afraid-may-bought-fake
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2016
my own no dey ringout again and is just two months old. Am considering taking it to calcare if do factory setting and the problem persist. Funny enough I have a neighbour having the same issue with mine.

I think hot s is a bad phone

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Damibiz(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Na dat one i never knw ooh
TITOBIGZ:

Hope e no go soon dey xplode Ooo. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by acenazt: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2016
Infinix and their useless phones. I no like Tecno but I prefer them 10000000^10 untop infinix

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by LordPherule(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2016
OPEYEMIAD:
my own no dey ringout again and is just two months old. Am considering taking it to calcare if do factory setting and the problem persist. Funny enough I have a neighbour having the same issue with mine.

I think hot s is a bad phone

Reboot it, it might work again. It happened to mine, it worked again after rebooting.
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by LordPherule(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2016
acenazt:
Infinix and their useless phones. I no like Tecno but I prefer them 10000000^10 untop infinix

That's your perspective Sir.
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by LordPherule(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2016
talktobode:

Maybe you should try the hard reset. Let's see if it persist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by sureteeboy(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2016
The same with infinix hot 3 LTE. The phone's packed with specs but the performance doesn't reflect it at all. Infinix is one big scam.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by PhonePlanet(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:
you bought a fake phone simple. visit the dealer to vent your anger instead of pouring it here instead change your title to similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/3447370/im-afraid-may-bought-fake
did you drop your nominations at #NAPSA2016
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2016
PhonePlanet:

did you drop your nominations at #NAPSA2016
Nope what's all about?
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Metroescobar: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2016
grin

How person sef go enter market go buy infinix?

3 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2016
talktobode:

of course, only if you purchased the original infinix device. Visit their customer care at Wuse zone 3...and your device will be swapped or repaired at little or no cost.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2016
sureteeboy:
The same with infinix hot 3 LTE. The phone's packed with specs but the performance doesn't reflect it at all. Infinix is one big scam.
get the original infinix,and you will be glad you did. All " infinix LTE devices" are cloned phones, they are fake and not real.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
get the original infinix,and you will be glad you did. All " infinix LTE devices" are cloned phones, they are fake and not real.

Bros explain better do u mean Infinix never manufactured LTE device? They were only cloned by some dudes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2016
wizzywisdom:

Bros explain better do u mean Infinix never manufactured LTE device? They were only cloned by some dudes?
YES! Take any infinix LTE device to infinix carlcare and watch them deny you and your LTE phone. Go for the original ones,they are quite expensive but worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
YES! Take any infinix LTE device to infinix carlcare and watch them deny you and your LTE phone. Go for the original ones,they are quite expensive but worth it.
Woooow I almost bought note 3 pro!!! So which one is original..... coz am using Hot 4. (no b LTE ooo and it wasn't expensive)

3 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Tommybrainz: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2016
If you are in Lagos, you can go to any carlcare office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by WackyJ1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Oh My God see complaints about a phone that I was considering buying..

Kai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Unfortunately Mr AsuuStrike, not everyone buys Fake device like you insinuate. The phone is Original, so please carry your two cents somewhere else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
LordPherule:

Maybe you should try the hard reset. Let's see if it persist.

Hard Reset done, its not moving past the Infinix Logo again... Me i have tire oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
WackyJ1:

Kai.

From my experience, the phone is only great in the 1st month, then it goes to shit..... Buy at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
WackyJ1:

Kai.
Same thing here... I went to buy dis phone 3 days back. d price wasn't encouraging I letter settled for hot 4. now am glad I did!!!
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Enybliss(f): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
i nearly bought hot s, my own heats up like a burner everytime sometimes i get scared like its gonna blow up

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
From the comments abive, majority are of the opinion Infinix is a substandard product. I will take the matter to the national assembly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) / Wahala Ooo Xiaomi Note 11 Don Explode Ooo / From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.