Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give (1427 Views)

What Most Married Men Are Not Afriad Of Saying In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by cherryice(f): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hey guys! kiss
So I been off for a while, well..sorry lol issues that need to be taken care of.. Uhhmm so I thought why not if not do just a lil giveaway here done on my insta, nl would be d second and if i have more left I would take to facebook..That's my lil way of showing my gratitude to God for the wonders he's done in my life smiley

PLs see more details here as I transferred everything to diary for the sake of derailers sadhttps://www.nairaland.com/3513927/karens-medium-saying-thank-giveaways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by cherryice(f): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hope this post is in the right place tho.. if not, mods pls move to the right section embarassedaltho wanna make this for 'strictly' the romance sectioneers cos they fam kiss

SHOUT TO THESE PEOPLE, GOT ur mentions
Laveda kiss
twaci kiss
E rrmm muva undecided you are blessed kiss
tamedwolf90 smiley

LETS GO!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
_________________________........
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by SINZ: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
cherryice:
Hope this post is in the right place tho.. if not, mods pls move to the right section embarassedaltho wanna make this for 'strictly' the romance sectioneers cos they fam kiss

SHOUT TO THESE PEOPLE, GOT ur mentions
Lave_da kiss
twaci_ kiss
E rrmm muva_ undecided you are blessed kiss
tamedw_olf90 smiley

LETS GO!

MILF! grin

1 Like

Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by Laveda(f): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cherry.

You just left. sad

This is nice tho.

1 Like

Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by cherryice(f): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Uhmm soz if you wanna be a part of the giveaway, as in you wanna be part of the givers. I'll rather you send me a PM and tell me what it is you wanna give.DONT MENTION IT HERE, I'LL DO THE MENTIONING wink I'LL MENTION WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE GIVING.. all you have to do is the GIVING... gorrit? Yeah, gorrit wink
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
K
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by RENOWNED2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
SINZ:

MILF! grin
Lmao..Wicked!!!! (or not)...guy fear god oh cheesy
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by Oluwapresley(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Erm
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by SINZ: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Lmao..Wicked!!!! (or not)...guy fear god oh cheesy

But na milf na? grin
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by RENOWNED2(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
cherryice:
Uhmm soz if you wanna be a part of the giveaway, as in you wanna be part of the givers. I'll rather you send me a PM and tell me what it is you wanna give.DONT MENTION IT HERE, I'LL DO THE MENTIONING wink I'LL MENTION WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE GIVING.. all you have to do is the GIVING... gorrit? Yeah, gorrit wink
You 'Gorrit' Alright! cheesy
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by cherryice(f): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2016
FIRST THINGS FIRST,
What am I giving away? - Lol not to worry, pictures of every bit of things I'm giving away in a particular day would be uploaded so you see its readily available wink (Other givers take note..so send me a pic of whatever it is you are giving)

From me, mostly clothes - very few are new cos i bought an undersize or oversize lipsrsealed etc some I have worn once or twice, Recharge cards, etc.. stay updated guys kiss
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by RENOWNED2(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2016
SINZ:

But na milf na? grin
She Neva Reash.. cheesy
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by cherryice(f): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Laveda:
Cherry.

You just left. sad

This is nice tho.
I travelled hun..serious emergencies. kiss I'm glad you ok b
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by Laveda(f): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2016
cherryice:
I travelled hun..serious emergencies. kiss I'm glad you ok b
Welcome, glad you back.

grin You owe me already.

1 Like

Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by SINZ: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2016
RENOWNED2:
She Neva Reash.. cheesy

That's my baby momma you bashing, bruh.. undecided

grin
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by RENOWNED2(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2016
SINZ:

That's my baby momma you bashing, bruh.. undecided

grin
Baby Mama or not, she neva reach milf levels..i know my milfs. cheesy
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by cherryice(f): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by MilesLamar(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Oh Lord why am I here oh oh hereeee #singing
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by Bubblewitch: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Issorai
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by TamedWolf90: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2016
SINZ:

But na milf na? grin

You are really a kid dude!!!!
If you can't respect Nairalanders atleast respect yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by royalemperors: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2016
what xupping here? someone given out her panties and bras to the less privilege females on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by SINZ: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2016
[s]
TamedWolf90:

You are really a kid dude!!!!
If you can't respect Nairalanders atleast respect yourself..
[/s]

Take your frustrations to God, Not me.
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by zicoraads: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
I need a power bike. And I'm giving away me. I'm in my mid 20s...dark, tall, working...and a perfect gentleman.

Ladies, this is your chance to grab me before the new year. You can't keep wearing new clothes to weddings without an idea of when yours would happen. Hurry now while I'm still available.
Re: Karen's Medium Of Saying Thank You (giveaways) Come In, If You Got Any To Give by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
zicoraads:
I need a power bike. And I'm giving away me. I'm in my mid 20s...dark, tall, working...and a perfect gentleman.

Ladies, this is your chance to grab me before the new year. You can't keep wearing new clothes to weddings without an idea of when yours would happen. Hurry now while I'm still available.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) / What Do You Like About Romance Section? / The Date Was Going Great Until.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.