Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767510 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:16am On May 02, 2017
68816419:

let assume i get the 50% scholarship how much would the tuition fees be then,also, how do i go about applying for the program ,lastly, does the scholarships apply to the main campus at turkey ?

A 50% tuition scholarship at EMU means you will pay around 6000usd for the entire Master program. And 50% scholarship in METU means you will pay around 5000usd for the entire program, and 4000euro at CIU.

To apply, send me your transcript, university and international passport page and state the program you wish to apply for....All to my email (you will find in my signature).

Also, visit the METU NCC website for more info! Let me know when you are ready!

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2017
Sir wip sorry for disturbing you, i hope TRNC universities accept statement of result.. cos my Uni certificate neva ready oo..
Secondly i wrote WAEC twice, to get maths buh its d first i used to enta Uni.. which one will i use for the Masters admission sir. Thanks boss
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:38am On May 04, 2017
maestrojay:
Sir wip sorry for disturbing you, i hope TRNC universities accept statement of result.. cos my Uni certificate neva ready oo..
Secondly i wrote WAEC twice, to get maths buh its d first i used to enta Uni.. which one will i use for the Masters admission sir. Thanks boss

Yes signed and stamped statement of result accepted. Combined two results with atleast 5 5 credits in major subjects are accepted.
Re: North Cyprus by tcitachi: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
maestrojay:

Hello sup which uni re u applying for, for ur MBA ?
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2017
How can I send document from Nigeria to North Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by Abigalbee98(f): 8:07pm On May 04, 2017
OdunHD:

Hi sir! What is the chance of getting into METU with diploma in Engineering 3.78 of 4.00 from Nigeria polytechnic and B-parallel WAEC? what level will I be admitted to? Preferential the Ankara campus.

Or how much is engineering in the NC campus? What Scholarship do you think I can also get between the 25-100%?

or any English speaking schools in Turkey? North Cyprus? you can suggest sir.

Thanks.
hey sawur mail and wanna reply but nt going just hook me upbon WhatsApp..... 08189372195
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 12:56pm On May 06, 2017
elijah101:
How can I send document from Nigeria to North Cyprus
Use post or DHL, but why do you want to send your document by post?
You can scan and send it to your admission officer
Re: North Cyprus by john335: 7:06pm On May 06, 2017
Nothing
Re: North Cyprus by Emcon75: 6:43pm On May 09, 2017
hello everyone. plss i need ur advice guys. i want to travel to south Cyprus wit 3months visa to hustle(legally) search for a job and settle down. i want to know if dere is any one living in south cyprus to advice me properly and also if there are jobs in south Cyprus for nigerians. thank u guys
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:44am On May 11, 2017
Emcon75:
hello everyone. plss i need ur advice guys. i want to travel to south Cyprus wit 3months visa to hustle(legally) search for a job and settle down. i want to know if dere is any one living in south cyprus to advice me properly and also if there are jobs in south Cyprus for nigerians. thank u guys

I live in the North But do visit South on occasions. First, it's highly difficult for you to settle down legally with a three month visit visa. Unless you will be applying to study afterwards or you get a work permit.

Regarding jobs: for non-academic ones the common jobs have seen people doing is farm job, construction and househelp. The househelp jobs are common with skilled Philipinos, farms are common with Indian and Pakistani. These ones involved most of them to have workpermit.

Sincerely, if you are coming from Africa to south just to hustle with 3 months visa..it will be a really difficult task, you may not get job, living expenses is high...but who knows? Give it a trial!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by Davidson5(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2017
Please guys to compare Ukraine and Cyprus in studying which country have upper and why ?
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 3:17pm On May 11, 2017
Davidson5:
Please guys to compare Ukraine and Cyprus in studying which country have upper and why ?

Universities are graded individually, you wish to verify individual university here http://www.webometrics.info/.
Unless you are comparing living expenses.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 3:31pm On May 11, 2017
sir wip7 and the rest of the house, please which university among the North Cyprus universities offer (International Occupational Safety and Health....."IOSH"wink at master level?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
Kj40:
sir wip7 and the rest of the house, please which university among the North Cyprus universities offer (International Occupational Safety and Health....."IOSH"wink at master level?

No university offering that for NOW in North Cyprus...however, the program is offered in South Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 8:43pm On May 11, 2017
Hope south cyprus is safe and what can u say sir wip... about the university that offer d course.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
Kj40:
Hope south cyprus is safe and what can u say sir wip... about the university that offer d course.

Cyprus either south or north is generally safe. The program is offered by the European University of Cyprus so you can read more about the university.
Re: North Cyprus by Moranc(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2017
Re: North Cyprus by Juzzywezzy(m): 12:10am On May 13, 2017
wip7:

Depends on the funds you have. For instance, EMU master program will cost you around 5700 euro based on current exchange rate, while some others are cheaper, almost 4000 euros. If you are ready let me know, so I can apply for you, and you can choose from EMU, CIU, METU, CSU, EUL and many other universities in Cyprus. For a master program, you will need to have your bachelor certificate, transcript and international passport page.

Regarding job opportunities immediately you finish, is not what any person can guarantee. Many finished the tourism or others but have no job while many also finished and some got the job...What I have learnt here is that if you are ready to speak the language..you may easily find tourism related jobs. Also, if you consider teaching, there are fewer graduates of tourism with PhD around for now.

Best wishes in your decision.

Thank you sir for your guidance and sacfrice towards well meaning nigerians who are willing to further their studies (masters) in cyprus...we appreciate you and all the good people here
I sent you a mail am frank and I am ready to start my masters at cyprus thank you as you reply accordingly...Bless you!!!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:43am On May 13, 2017
Juzzywezzy:

Thank you sir for your guidance and sacfrice towards well meaning nigerians who are willing to further their studies (masters) in cyprus...we appreciate you and all the good people here
I sent you a mail am frank and I am ready to start my masters at cyprus thank you as you reply accordingly...Bless you!!!

Good day,
Your mail was replied, kindly send me your application documents for the admission!
Re: North Cyprus by Lhordrey: 12:53pm On May 13, 2017
wip7:

I live in the North But do visit South on occasions. First, it's highly difficult for you to settle down legally with a three month visit visa. Unless you will be applying to study afterwards or you get a work permit.

Regarding jobs: for non-academic ones the common jobs have seen people doing is farm job, construction and househelp. The househelp jobs are common with skilled Philipinos, farms are common with Indian and Pakistani. These ones involved most of them to have workpermit.

Sincerely, if you are coming from Africa to south just to hustle with 3 months visa..it will be a really difficult task, you may not get job, living expenses is high...but who knows? Give it a trial!

Can i have your number or email sir? wish to ask you some personal questions.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:31am On May 14, 2017
Lhordrey:

Can i have your number or email sir? wish to ask you some personal questions.

My email is in my signature.
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
No much admission/scholarship testimony here..

Why now??

Is it that people did nt nt apply or they are not gettin d admission??..

Blessings evryone..

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Coloniel5000(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2017
Please I just want to confirm something and I need someone to help me out.
All the applications have made to universities in north Cyprus was all processed by me, NEU gave me admission, METU denied me, while am still waiting for EMU & CIU. when NEU gave me admission it was stated SPRING 2017 though I applied for FALL 2017, I later replied the email which Carry's my conditional acceptance letter that I was not ready for spring 2017 and that the admission should be deferred to fall 2017 and it was deferred.
Now my fear is this, this admission of a thing works out too easily and it getting me scared because I don't want to pay the first installment and later found out it scam. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER. thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by obalukan: 4:19pm On May 21, 2017
Why not try Ukraine university which will allow you to pay on arrival.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:27pm On May 21, 2017
Coloniel5000:
All the applications have made to universities in north Cyprus was all processed by me, NEU gave me admission, METU denied me, while am still waiting for EMU & CIU. when NEU gave me admission it was stated SPRING 2017 though I applied for FALL 2017, I later replied the email which Carry's my conditional acceptance letter that I was not ready for spring 2017 and that the admission should be deferred to fall 2017 and it was deferred.
Now my fear is this, this admission of a thing works out too easily and it getting me scared because I don't want to pay the first installment and later found out it scam. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER. thanks.

Hmmm if the admission is difficult to get means is original or not scam? This is how agents tend to dupe people by elongating the process and coming up with various lie lie procedures. Almost all admission in various countries are easy to follow and process if the applicants can read and write. The differences have to do with the requirements and evaluation criteria per country/universities.

If you applied directly to the university and was admitted, why would the university scam you? All valid admission letters carry the official university bank account details with university name as recipient. You are advised to pay requested fees into the university account ONLY. Each admission letter also have a website, verification and contact details that you can easily confirm.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:29pm On May 22, 2017
Admission for FALL 2017 (September) is on, you can apply to study at:

These are the corresponding Tuition Fees for Fall 2017-2018 by each University. Specific program fees may differ such as Pharmacy, Medicine.

1. Middle East Technical University (METU): 4500USD per year (Inclusive of 50% scholarship)

2. Cyprus Science University (CSU): 2975 Euros (Per year Inclusive of 50% scholarship)

3. Cyprus International University (CIU): 3100 Euros (Per year Inclusive of 50% scholarship)

4. Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU): 4300-5300 USD (Per year Inclusive of 50% scholarship)

5. European University of Lefke (EUL): 2940 USD (Per year Inclusive of 50% scholarship)

To apply for an admission, kindly email me your complete documents!

Re: North Cyprus by eban20: 2:17am On May 23, 2017
Mr.wip do I need an agent to complete my application to EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY LEFKE..AND do I need a toefl test to gain admission to undergraduate program with a C in english
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:12am On May 23, 2017
eban20:
Mr.wip do I need an agent to complete my application to EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY LEFKE..AND do I need a toefl test to gain admission to undergraduate program with a C in english

You don't need Toefl score, the O-level C GRADE inEnglish is sufficient.

You can complete the application yourself or email me your complete documents for the admission. You don't need to pay an agent to do that!
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
Coloniel5000:

Send me your conditional admission letter at ikenna.uwanuakwa@neu.edu.tr I will confirm the authenticity of you admission.
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 12:31pm On May 23, 2017
If you are interested in Near East University and having problem of any kind, send me email at ikenna.uwanuakwa@neu.edu.tr
For masters students, I can assist you receive your transcript from your school (Nigerian University) and make your application.
Re: North Cyprus by Anyineazi92: 2:53pm On May 23, 2017
joeakins:

Hey bro, It is compulsory for you to book an appointment before going to the embassy else you won;t be attended to...Just do what is right and email them for an appointment, Below is the email they send me for my appointment.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your appointment request has been approved.

You are expected to be at the Embassy in person with all the application documents http://abuja.be.mfa.gov.tr/ShowInfoNotes.aspx?ID=142608 at 09:00 on ******************* 2013.Your appointment number for that date is
33 ********** ****** ****** A0**********

Please fill the form in BLOCK LETTERS below and come with the print-out.

www.mfa.gov.tr/data/KONSOLOSLUK/visaform.doc

Regards,

Embassy of the Republic of Turkey

Consular Section

Abuja

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you should note that, if you don't book earlier now with them then you would be too late and that isn't a good things. I will just give you one simple advice instead of wasting your time...CALL THE EMBASSY and explain your issue to them or better still go there in person and complain.
is it after booking interview, they will later reply u.
my question is how will they reply u,thru what medium, text,call or email... if email, are we to email them for an appointment Cos its been stated to book for an appointment thru a link,so hiq come the mailing them u are talkong about,thanks
Re: North Cyprus by seseleto: 7:05pm On May 24, 2017
Booking of appointment date is online,it is instant after the applications form is completely filled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.