Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767130 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by jimzy4u(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hello guys, i have a bsc in physics electronics (4.09/5.00), i am interested in applying for a masters program in physics. Kindly suggest schools for me and what are the requirement.
Thanks guys
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2017
https://ww1.emu.edu.tr/en/programs/physics-masters-program-with-thesis/1088

jimzy4u:
Hello guys, i have a bsc in physics electronics (4.09/5.00), i am interested in applying for a masters program in physics. Kindly suggest schools for me and what are the requirement.
Thanks guys
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: North Cyprus by jubrilx: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hello Mr wip, I just got an admission with GAU to study Msc Electrical/Electronics Engineering. It was stated on the admission letter that I stay in school accommodation for at least a year. I want to ask, is it compulsory?
Re: North Cyprus by jimzy4u(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
thanks boss, applying already but do i need to write TOEFL?
ike121:
https://ww1.emu.edu.tr/en/programs/physics-masters-program-with-thesis/1088

Re: North Cyprus by jimzy4u(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2017
jimzy4u:
Thanks guys

Kindly send me your complete application for a master program in Physics at EMU. You will not need English exam as a Nigerian.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2017
jubrilx:
Hello Mr wip, I just got an admission with GAU to study Msc Electrical/Electronics Engineering. It was stated on the admission letter that I stay in school accommodation for at least a year. I want to ask, is it compulsory?

The accommodation should be a choice but I don't know if GAU made it mandatory. Can I ask YOU, why do you choose MSc EEE of GAU ? What's your CGPA? are you really interested in MSC EEE research or just to get the Degree?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2017
eben1991:
I Dropped a mail sir

Please have I responded to your mail?
Re: North Cyprus by jimzy4u(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
How can i achieve that sir.
wip7:

Kindly send me your complete application for a master program in Physics at EMU. You will not need English exam as a Nigerian.
Re: North Cyprus by blairtukpe(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
I got admission with GAU in north cyprus and which bank can I make the deposite payment. Please someone should help me with the info thanks
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Not all sir

wip7:

Please have I responded to your mail?
Re: North Cyprus by jubrilx: 1:46am On Dec 11, 2017
wip7:

The accommodation should be a choice but I don't know if GAU made it mandatory. Can I ask YOU, why do you choose MSc EEE of GAU ? What's your CGPA? are you really interested in MSC EEE research or just to get the Degree?
I actually wanted msc energy systems engineering from CIU, but the person who applied for me told me GAU was better. So my thesis will be based on Renewable energy.
NB I graduated with a 2:1 in EEE from a ghana university.
Re: North Cyprus by tbaby534(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2017
jubrilx:
I actually wanted msc energy systems engineering from CIU, but the person who applied for me told me GAU was better. So my thesis will be based on Renewable energy.

GAU is not a good choice in my opinion. They do not care about student so it's easy to get good grade if that's what you want #justsaying
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2017
jubrilx:

My dear listen to the previous comment and apply to appropriate school. If you want Energy systems go to CIU. they may give you foundation courses to cover for your deficiency, believe me when I say it is necessary.
It is your decision and I hope you make the right choice.
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2017
eben1991:
ike121 Are you in EMU?

I am not in EMU, and can only point tothe right direction.
Re: North Cyprus by jubrilx: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2017
tbaby534:

GAU is not a good choice in my opinion. They do not care about student so it's easy to get good grade if that's what you want #justsaying
Many thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by jubrilx: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2017
ike121:

My dear listen to the previous comment and apply to appropriate school. If you want Energy systems go to CIU. they may give you foundation courses to cover for your deficiency, believe me when I say it is necessary.
It is your decision and I hope you make the right choice.
Many thanks. I already have the foundation. Bsc Elect/Elect Engineering.
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Send us your documents, we can help you with your application. praisestudies@gmail.
Whatsapp:
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
jimzy4u:
Thanks guys

Eastern Mediterranean University will be a good place for you.
Send us your documents, we can help you with your application. praisestudies@gmail.
Whatsapp: 08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello House,
Please I need a clarification on this. I just got an admission to NEU &I am confused on two things:
1. The condition to write an English test of which I submitted a TOEFL score sheet with my application.
2. I was offered a special tuition fee. I don't understand what this means. I graduated with a 1st class. Please find attached a screen shot of my admission letter.

Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
oriazowan:
Hello House,
Please I need a clarification on this. I just got an admission to NEU &I am confused on two things:
1. The condition to write an English test of which I submitted a TOEFL score sheet with my application.
2. I was offered a special tuition fee. I don't understand what this means. I graduated with a 1st class. Please find attached a screen shot of my admission letter.

NB I scored 83 above the 80 TOEFL score requirement. Mr Wip7 and other NEU students please I need your urgent input on this. God bless you
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
oriazowan:
Hello House,

English test referred in the text is an oral examination of which they may not conduct as long as you have a Nigerian passport.
The Special implied that your tuition does not carry 5% VAT, however I will advise you to apply for scholarship to see how many percent you can get.
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
oriazowan:
Hello House,

https://neu.edu.tr/scholarships-will-be-granted-by-near-east-university-to-all-postgraduate-programs-for-2017-2018-fall-term/
Follow the link and fill out the application for scholarship. If you used agent, the agent will have to make this application on your behalf, however if you did it yourself, kindly apply for the scholarship.
25% to 100% could be removed from your tuition.
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
ike121:

https://neu.edu.tr/scholarships-will-be-granted-by-near-east-university-to-all-postgraduate-programs-for-2017-2018-fall-term/
Follow the link and fill out the application for scholarship. If you used agent, the agent will have to make this application on your behalf, however if you did it yourself, kindly apply for the scholarship.
25% to 100% could be removed from your tuition.
Thank you very much for your reply. From your explanation and the link you sent, I guess I am supposed to fill the information at the bottom of the page requesting for my name and CV right?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:40am On Dec 13, 2017
oriazowan:

Thank you very much for your reply. From your explanation and the link you sent, I guess I am supposed to fill the information at the bottom of the page requesting for my name and CV right?

In the link, there are other documents you need to include with the filled application form and email address to send them to us also stated in the link.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2017
You didn't get back to me sir

wip7:

In the link, there are other documents you need to include with the filled application form and email address to send them to us also stated in the link.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2017
eben1991:
You didn't get back to me sir

I received huge number of mails daily and I don't know which is which. I tried to respond to each. If I did not respond to your mail kindly resend.
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2017
wip7:

Best wishes!
The link that is stated here leads me to the graduate application form which I have already filled and submitted and submitted my documents and I have been offered admission but no scholarship.

Please kindly explain in details what the scholarship application form entails and where exactly it is because I seem confused about it right now as I have searched through the page. I ll really appreciate your timely response. God bless
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2017
oriazowan:

The link that is stated here leads me to the graduate application form which I have already filled and submitted and submitted my documents and I have been offered admission but no scholarship.

Please kindly explain in details what the scholarship application form entails and where exactly it is because I seem confused about it right now as I have searched through the page. I ll really appreciate your timely response. God bless

Kindly email your scholarship application (include the documents stated and your admission letter) to the email address stated on the weblink using the REFERENCE stated on that link.

Or contact IKE121 here or the NEU via their email or phone.
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
wip7:

Kindly email your scholarship application (include the documents stated and your admission letter) to the email address stated on the weblink using the REFERENCE stated on that link.

Or contact IKE121 here or the NEU via their email or phone.

Thank you. I emailed NEU via their email and I got a reply stating that the scholarship committee have not announced any scholarship application for spring semester. So I ll just wait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.