Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767506 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:35am On Jan 22, 2018
stevebent:
Pls are bachelor certificates issues by North Cyprus universities recognized in Europe and America if I wanna transfer to Europe or America or go for masters there?

Yes
Re: North Cyprus by iamsege(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls sir/ma, can anybody help me with the likely question they might ask at Turkish consular office in Abuja for student visa interview(Cyprus international university ) ? Thanks in anticipation
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamsege:
Pls sir/ma, can anybody help me with the likely question they might ask at Turkish consular office in Abuja for student visa interview(Cyprus international university ) ? Thanks in anticipation

General questions like name of university you are going, who is your sponsor, why you choose the course and where are you from bla bla...

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Laurel10: 1:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Please I'm a novice about all these abroad study thing so kindly help me out. First, how can I apply for a Turkish transit visit that I need to arrive at CIU, TRNC? Am I to apply in person to your Abuja embassy or online ? 2. How long before I can have my appointment? 3. Where is the appropriate place to have the tests needed HIV, TB, Hypertatis, etc done?
3. I'm I supposed to book an all round trip ticket or just a one way? 4. Please is there anyone here who can help me with finding and booking of flight to TRNC cos I understand it's not safe to do so without an agent and I don't have money for that. Pls I need answers to all these ASAP, God bless willing helper.
Re: North Cyprus by demirumt: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
its easy now if you want to rent a home for estate check my home https://kktcburda.com/i-110-iskele-longbeachde-denize-yurume-mesafesinde-sitede-2-1-daire.html
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Laurel10:
Please I'm a novice about all these abroad study thing so kindly help me out. First, how can I apply for a Turkish transit visit that I need to arrive at CIU, TRNC? Am I to apply in person to your Abuja embassy or online ? 2. How long before I can have my appointment? 3. Where is the appropriate place to have the tests needed HIV, TB, Hypertatis, etc done?
3. I'm I supposed to book an all round trip ticket or just a one way? 4. Please is there anyone here who can help me with finding and booking of flight to TRNC cos I understand it's not safe to do so without an agent and I don't have money for that. Pls I need answers to all these ASAP, God bless willing helper.

1 & 2.
The following documents are wat u need b4 visiting the embassy
Visa app form with two passports
Photocopy of passport data page
Acceptance letter
Telex from bank (payment)
Authenticated Waec cert
Authenticated transcript (for post-graduate)
Authenticated SOR or Bsc Certificate (for post-graduate)
Flight booking reservation
Notarized Letter of sponsorship (if you are being sponsored)
Bank statement
Health Insurance
International passport
Yellow fever card
250$ dollars..
Certificate of medical fitness

Wen u gat all d above, U apply online thru the embassy website, and wen u done, dnt mind d date given.. just visit the embassy the next visa day (monday Wednesday or Friday), if ur documents are complete and certified.
3. U need a certificate of medical fitness from a FEDERAL hospital.. dnt waste ur money on private.
3. U can book one way
4. Ask oga Wip7..

Wish u all the best

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by diztecnigeria: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Travelling to north cyprus and stucked on weather or not to travel with one way,? Call Diztec travels and we will dedicate a travel consultant for your hassle free travel. Our one way ticket ticket cost 250k with rest of mind that your bag get to final destination ercan and smooth travels. Call 08067410000 to book. A trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Laurel10: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Tnx alot maestrojay, you're response was so detailed. God bless you very much.
There's just one thing you didn't address and that is the HIV, Tuberculosis and other tests that people are advised to do here before leaving for TRNc. Is one expected to present the tests results on arrival, If yes, will it be accepted done in any government hospital like LUTH?

@diztecnigeria and Eben, Tnx alot for the info you gave me. I will get back to you soon.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
maestrojay:

1 & 2.
The following documents are wat u need b4 visiting the embassy
Visa app form with two passports
Photocopy of passport data page
Acceptance letter
Telex from bank (payment)
Authenticated Waec cert
Authenticated transcript (for post-graduate)
Authenticated SOR or Bsc Certificate (for post-graduate)
Flight booking reservation
Notarized Letter of sponsorship (if you are being sponsored)
Bank statement
Health Insurance
International passport
Yellow fever card
250$ dollars..
Certificate of medical fitness

Wen u gat all d above, U apply online thru the embassy website, and wen u done, dnt mind d date given.. just visit the embassy the next visa day (monday Wednesday or Friday), if ur documents are complete and certified.
3. U need a certificate of medical fitness from a FEDERAL hospital.. dnt waste ur money on private.
3. U can book one way
4. Ask oga Wip7..

Wish u all the best

Maestrojay, why is the certificate of medical fitness necessary? It is not stated on the requirements for transit visa.. Can you explain please?
Re: North Cyprus by tbaby534(f): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Laurel10:
Tnx alot maestrojay, you're response was so detailed. God bless you very much.
There's just one thing you didn't address and that is the HIV, Tuberculosis and other tests that people are advised to do here before leaving for TRNc. Is one expected to present the tests results on arrival, If yes, will it be accepted done in any government hospital like LUTH?

@diztecnigeria and Eben, Tnx alot for the info you gave me. I will get back to you soon.

No, you are not required to bring it along because you will be tested again when you get here. It's advisible you do the test in Nigeria first just to know your status, because if you are tested positive here, you will face deportation.
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
deejay102:

Maestrojay, why is the certificate of medical fitness necessary? It is not stated on the requirements for transit visa.. Can you explain please?

Bro plz just get it, wunt cost u much... i really cant explain grin grin

tbaby534:

No, you are not required to bring it along because you will be tested again when you get here. It's advisible you do the test in Nigeria first just to know your status, because if you are tested positive here, you will face deportation.

Exactamente
Re: North Cyprus by ifeoluwaseyiiii: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
you can mail me on ebelo91@gmail.com

ifeoluwaseyiiii:
Please I need cheap accommodation or even someone to stay with for some months till I find my feet. I just got my visa and I'm coming to North Cyprus CIU for my masters degree first week of February.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2018
Wonder why this place is so silent.

We'll, I wanna use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to wip7 and other members that contributed to answering my questions here. God bless you. Particularly, Wip7, you are a great and selfless man. Guided me every step of the way.. E se gan ni..

Oya, who de fly this week? CIU? grin
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
deejay102:

We'll, I wanna use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to wip7 and other members that contributed to answering my questions here. God bless you. Particularly, Wip7, you are a great and selfless man. Guided me every step of the way.. E se gan ni..

Congrats.. no go loss like me for istanbul airport oo grin
Find ur gate well.. ders a huge chance.. u will meet fellow "cyprus-headed" nigerians at the airport.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
maestrojay:

Find ur gate well.. ders a huge chance.. u will meet fellow "cyprus-headed" nigerians at the airport.

Thanks bro.. Lol.. I go try... As ah be jjc so, I hope say ah no go loss for MMIA sef lol.

Ok na, mek we de see if Ah go meet peeps going to NC for airport. Although, I no go through ataturk sha, na the other one. I don forget the name. Sabriha Gonicken or so grin

Apart from original credentials, any other thing I should come with? Advise bro..
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ticket and passport.. make it handy thruout ur journey.. maybe have it in a small bag with u.. and make sure u eat plenty during ur flight.. enjoy ur money well grin grin

Always note the time of ur flights and be attentive to annoucements at d airport..

Wen u get to ercan airport , u might be asked to show ur acceptance letter.. also follow for the big bus (Kibhas) and tell dem ur destination.. Much cheaper dan taksi (dats if u dnt have anibody pickin u up)..
Wish u safe flight mehn..

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2018
deejay102:

We'll, I wanna use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to wip7 and other members that contributed to answering my questions here. God bless you. Particularly, Wip7, you are a great and selfless man. Guided me every step of the way.. E se gan ni...

Congrats man. Best wishes and safe trip, you can always rip the good fruits if you decide to learn and advance yourself. I have been there and enjoying the fruits. Make us and your country proud!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2018
maestrojay:
Ticket and passport.. make it handy thruout ur journey.. maybe have it in a small bag with u.. and make sure u eat plenty during ur flight.. enjoy ur money well grin grin

Always note the time of ur flights and be attentive to annoucements at d airport..

Wen u get to ercan airport , u might be asked to show ur acceptance letter.. also follow for the big bus (Kibhas) and tell dem ur destination.. Much cheaper dan taksi (dats if u dnt have anibody pickin u up)..

Good directions! Welldone
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2018
wip7:

Congrats man. Best wishes and safe trip, you can always rip the good fruits if you decide to learn and advance yourself. I have been there and enjoying the fruits. Make us and your country proud!

Thanks a lot. I'll do my best. Don't stay far ooo.. If I need you, I will shoot you an email o.. cheesy
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2018
maestrojay:

Okay bro.. Thank you for the tips.. I don't know my destination o.. Abi I'll say Lefkosa? Lol.. I have sent my information for airport pick-up though.

Since you are in CIU, please whats the cost of accommodation currently. I want a room to myself..Please give me information so I'll kaku myself..
Thanks again. See you at CIU soon.
Re: North Cyprus by ifeoluwaseyiiii: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2018
maestrojay:

@deejay102.......I'm going to CIU this week. Let's link up.
Ifeoluwaseyiiii@gmail.com.
Re: North Cyprus by ifeoluwaseyiiii: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=deejay102 post=64768039]Wonder why this place is so silent.

Oya, who de fly this week? CIU?

@deejay102........I'm going to CIU this week, let's link up.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=ifeolpuwaseyiiii post=64799886][/quote]

When exactly are you going?
Re: North Cyprus by ifeoluwaseyiiii: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
deejay102:

When exactly are you going?

i am going on thursday.

send me a mail with your whatsapp number lets chat.

my email: ifeoluwaseyiiii@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2018
Student Murder Suspects Remanded For Another Week:

According to the court case, He was unable to pay his suppliers the TL600 he owed for drug biz and that got him killed.

Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
wip7:
Student Murder Suspects Remanded For Another Week:

According to the court case, He was unable to pay his suppliers the TL600 he owed for drug biz and that got him killed.

The perpetrators must still be brought to book. Actions, consequences. Most Nigerians ought to start learning how to stay away from trouble.
Re: North Cyprus by nickxtra(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
wip7:

Very unfortunate, you have to physically be present in Cyprus before you can obtain it. I have tried for one of my friends recently even used the influence of the former head police of magusa but they claimed the applicant documents has been sent to Turkish embassy in Abuja, meanwhile Turkish embassy has no records of such. In summary, early last year was possible to obtain in proxy but now you can't unless you are in Cyprus.

Meanwhile, recently one of my master students also away from Cyprus had the same issue for her Canadian immigration. She submitted the application letter sent to the police with refusal for them to issue it. She got after her ADR, that background check complete and appears the embassy handling her case do retrieve some info from mainland Turkey.

Anyway, you can also try with your old friend in Cyprus to help you confirm may be they had changed the rule last nite!
Pls what does it takes for foreign student to travel/migrate from North Cyprus to Turkey?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2018
nickxtra:
Pls what does it takes for foreign student to travel/migrate from North Cyprus to Turkey?

To travel to Turkey: student should fill the visa application form online and choose purpose of traveling (tourism, studies etc) and when you choose the purpose of your trip, then visa requirements for that purpose be shown to you.

To migrate to Turkey: ordinarily, you might have completed your studies and obtained job offer in Turkey, married Turkish citizen Or Legally based Turkish person or investment in Turkey. These are the ways to migrate to Turkey and each here also have visa requirements.
Re: North Cyprus by nickxtra(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2018
wip7:

To travel to Turkey: student should fill the visa application form online and choose purpose of traveling (tourism, studies etc) and when you choose the purpose of your trip, then visa requirements for that purpose be shown to you.

To migrate to Turkey: ordinarily, you might have completed your studies and obtained job offer in Turkey, married Turkish citizen Or Legally based Turkish person or investment in Turkey. These are the ways to migrate to Turkey and each here also have visa requirements.
Thank you. A friend wants to migrate to Turkey, but through North Cyprus. Is it easy?
Re: North Cyprus by peoplememe: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
good day group
am a HND graduate in computer science, and I was told I could do a direct masters in North Cyprus, please I need your assistance and advise
@wip7

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.