Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767380 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
wip7:

Hello sir/ma,

To enter Turkey from North Cyprus the applicants either apply for entry visa, student visa or transit visas. The easiest is transit visa which last 1-7 days at most and usually 3days. After the visa limits applicants are expected to leave Turkey
legally or apply for extension or residence permit if they meet the requirements.

Entry visa: appears to require more documents and verifiable reasons of entry and documents. Could be issued 30 days to 1yr with certain period. Allowed to stay.

Last is student visa: which follows same procedure as what you see on Turkish embassy in Nigeria.

In summary, it may be easier to travel to Turkey from north Cyprus than from Nigeria. But the most important is staying and living legally will be more reasonable than other case.

Please check ur email sir.. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by tami5: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
wip7:
Cyprus Science University now in Yaoundé, Cameroon.

We are currently in Cameroon and we would be in Nigeria (Abuja, Lagos and Kwara state) from 20th June.. Join us at the Educational Fair

We would offer both 60% and 100% scholarship to deserving students.

The advantage of CSU:

1. Lowest Tuition fee in Cyprus (2600 usd per year)

2. Modern and young university established as a Research hub

3. Student have chances to spend time in Cyprus and Istanbul campus

4. Financial support for students with ideas (Start-up support, the first in Cyprus)

5. All programs accredited and 16 individual students funded projects that are suitable for commercialization

Take note: All applicants are advised to have their funds to study in Cyprus, there are some scanty jobs, beware of fraudulent agents and dont pay any money for visa processing cos it can be done individually if you can read or right.

please can one apply for masters with HND (distinction)
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
tami5:

please can one apply for masters with HND (distinction)
Yes

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by tami5: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
wip7:
Yes
OK thank you
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
"The Future is in the SKY ".

Interested in Building a career in Aviation Industry come and Join our programs offered by School of Aviation. Apply Now and get the benefit of 65% Scholarship.

To apply, send your complete documents for admission and tuition fees is 2600$ yearly inclusive of VAT.

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Cyprus Science University

Admission is ongoing and the first batch of names will be at the Embassy by July. The CSU representative will be at the embassy to assist students with the visa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YKgLj5nh6c

Re: North Cyprus by Orofun1: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Hey bro, please I need some info... A boy of mine is going to Northern Cyprus by September but to apply for his visa can he use his employer's bank statement plus a covering note that the company is sponsoring him for the study. Meanwhile he has paid his tuition fees..
wip7:

Yes
Re: North Cyprus by Orofun1: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks brother I appreciate
Orofun1:
Hey bro, please I need some info... A boy of mine is going to Northern Cyprus by September but to apply for his visa can he use his employer's bank statement plus a covering note that the company is sponsoring him for the study. Meanwhile he has paid his tuition fees..
Re: North Cyprus by coinz: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2018
hello sir wip, I gained admission for summer semester but i couldn't meet up so i informed my agent to change it to fall semester october 2018,my question is should i be expecting a new admission letter from my school GAU for the fall semester for my visa application submission .
Re: North Cyprus by coinz: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
hello sir wip, I gained admission for summer semester but i couldn't meet up so i informed my agent to change it to fall semester october 2018,my question is should i be expecting a new admission letter from my school GAU for the fall semester for my visa application submission .
somebody should answer me please
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
coinz:

Possibly yes
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Orofun1:

Yes if actually the company is sponsoring him for the studies.
Re: North Cyprus by slow4show1: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
wip7:

Yes if actually the company is sponsoring him for the studies.
Good day my wip7 I tried booking for an appointment and I was asked for travel insurance and some stuff I didn't understand I will be grateful if u can assist
Re: North Cyprus by alberbo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
You can pm me or Check my signature WhatsApp
Bakrabas:

Pls I'm interested how do i get in touch
Re: North Cyprus by slow4show1: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
tami5:

OK thank you
good day Mr wip7 I would like to know if am on the right track or not
my appointment date is 12th of September hope it not too late and if it too late what can be done ?
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Adminsion is still on for 2018/2019 FALL semester at CIU, if intrested contact +2348064399766 whatsapp/call or +905488873407.
Re: North Cyprus by kennycozy: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Hello good afternoon sir,trust your day is going well. Please I will like to make enquiries as regards studying in North Cyprus. I have read many of your post on nairaland where I got your email address and saw clearly how you have helped many people over time successfully. I am a graduate of Computer Sciences (B.Sc) from a university here in Nigeria with a 2.2 and would like to pursue a masters degree in Cyprus. I checked some schools website and found out that their tuition are relatively cheap and admission process is quite straight-forward but I would like to know if there are any possibilities of moving to main Europe or preferably Canada after the successful completion of my programme, probably to further my studies in P.gd or any otherwise without seemingly contravening any immigration law ( Regardless I will like to know if this is remotely possible, please do tell of instances if you know of any).
Please sir I do look forward to hearing back from you soon enough because I learnt I have just this year to take the opportunity as I am already 29 years old.

CC wip7

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
slow4show1:

good day Mr wip7 I would like to know if am on the right track or not
my appointment date is 12th of September hope it not too late and if it too late what can be done ?
thanks

The date is okay...meanwhile the embassy does not currently use appointments for students visa application. So you can visit the embassy from middle of August during the visa submission days.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
kennycozy:
Hello good afternoon sir,trust your day is going well. Please I will like to make enquiries as regards studying in North Cyprus. I have read many of your post on nairaland where I got your email address and saw clearly how you have helped many people over time successfully. I am a graduate of Computer Sciences (B.Sc) from a university here in Nigeria with a 2.2 and would like to pursue a masters degree in Cyprus. I checked some schools website and found out that their tuition are relatively cheap and admission process is quite straight-forward but I would like to know if there are any possibilities of moving to main Europe or preferably Canada after the successful completion of my programme, probably to further my studies in P.gd or any otherwise without seemingly contravening any immigration law ( Regardless I will like to know if this is remotely possible, please do tell of instances if you know of any).
Please sir I do look forward to hearing back from you soon enough because I learnt I have just this year to take the opportunity as I am already 29 years old.

CC wip7

I replied your email already!
Re: North Cyprus by Offiacollins: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello Mr wip7,

Please how long does it take EMU to reply the confirmation of payment after payment has been made and the receipt of payment sent to the registrar and also what are the documents required for visa submission?
Re: North Cyprus by RooneyAdmission(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Let's chat up for admissions ongoing in TRNC universities, direct agents to schools here +905338773995. Let's chat
Re: North Cyprus by Fiendishly: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello guys

Urgent info needed...

How much is accommodation in CIU and what are the packages? Shared room or single
Thanks

Wip7
Re: North Cyprus by Believe33: 1:28am On Jul 17, 2018
wip7:
Cyprus Science University

Admission is ongoing and the first batch of names will be at the Embassy by July. The CSU representative will be at the embassy to assist students with the visa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YKgLj5nh6c

I have some one who is interested, please who to contact for admission. Is the admission for September entry still available?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Offiacollins:
Hello Mr wip7,

Please how long does it take EMU to reply the confirmation of payment after payment has been made and the receipt of payment sent to the registrar and also what are the documents required for visa submission?

EMU replies as soon as the money is received. So how long the money will reach EMU depends on the bank of sender and country.

Visit Turkish embassy website for visa requirements.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Fiendishly:
Hello guys

Urgent info needed...

How much is accommodation in CIU and what are the packages? Shared room or single
Thanks

Wip7

Ask the university by visiting the website of the university or your agent if you applied through an agent.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Believe33:

I have some one who is interested, please who to contact for admission. Is the admission for September entry still available?

Contact me for admission... and yes admission is still ongoing till end of August.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Admission is still ongoing @CSU

All bachelor program is 2600 usd per year and master program is 2175 usd for entire program.

Interested ? Send me your application documents and also benefit from free computer for incoming student.

Re: North Cyprus by Believe33: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2018
wip7:

Contact me for admission... and yes admission is still ongoing till end of August.

Please send me your contact information. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Believe33:

Please send me your contact information. Thanks

My email address is stated below every post I make. Kindly check!
Re: North Cyprus by Believe33: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2018
wip7:

My email address is stated below every post I make. Kindly check!

Its not
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Fiendishly:
Hello guys

Urgent info needed...

Thanks

Wip7
Check the attachment.

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Undergraduate and Master Degrees in Nursing @ Cyprus Science University

We offer Nursing in English with 4 synchronous semesters dedicated for full clinical training in State and Private hospitals in Turkey and Cyprus. International students receive 60% scholarship, undergraduate degrees is $2600 per year and graduate degrees $2175. Interested in Nursing? Contact WIP7.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.