Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767549 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2018
elijah101:
sent you an email sir

Good day, email replied.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Blaqqcorleone:

Hello Sir, i would like to know if inter university transfer is possible?

Yes, you can transfer to CSU (Cyprus Science University) and we can offer you an additional 10% scholarship making it 70% if you transfer with good grades.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Interested in an international career?

We have aviation programs, engineering, Nursing and international relations &Diplomacy. Apply now for 60% scholarship.

Re: North Cyprus by Blaqqcorleone(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
wip7:

Yes, you can transfer to CSU (Cyprus Science University) and we can offer you an additional 10% scholarship making it 70% if you transfer with good grades.

Hello sir, i sent you a mail
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Blaqqcorleone:

Hello sir, i sent you a mail

Replied
Re: North Cyprus by Blaqqcorleone(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
wip7:

Replied

Yeah saw it..sent another smiley
Re: North Cyprus by slow4show1: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2018
Blaqqcorleone:

Yeah saw it..sent another smiley
good day wip7 I have a friend who want to apply for undergraduate degree .... but his age is 29 now... I would like to know if anything can be done ?...

and also I will like to know how many month insurance do I need to take to the embassy
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
slow4show1:

good day wip7 I have a friend who want to apply for undergraduate degree .... but his age is 29 now... I would like to know if anything can be done ?...

and also I will like to know how many month insurance do I need to take to the embassy
thanks

If your friend is academically and financially ready, I can get him admitted.

Insurance 1-7 days

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Saswizzy2: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please I want to know the specific test needed to be done in the hospital before going to the embassy and can I just go to the embassy without appointment?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saswizzy2:
Please I want to know the specific test needed to be done in the hospital before going to the embassy and can I just go to the embassy without appointment?

The embassy website for both north and south Cyprus have detailed what documents and health checks by applicants.

Visit the website. For north Cyprus you don’t need appointment for now.
Re: North Cyprus by Lanre12388: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=kennycozy post=69268641]Hello good afternoon sir,trust your day is going well. Please I will like to make enquiries as regards studying in North Cyprus. I have read many of your post on nairaland where I got your email address and saw clearly how you have helped many people over time successfully. I am a graduate of Computer Sciences (B.Sc) from a university here in Nigeria with a 2.2 and would like to pursue a masters degree in Cyprus. I checked some schools website and found out that their tuition are relatively cheap and admission process is quite straight-forward but I would like to know if there are any possibilities of moving to main Europe or preferably Canada after the successful completion of my programme, probably to further my studies in P.gd or any otherwise without seemingly contravening any immigration law ( Regardless I will like to know if this is remotely possible, please do tell of instances if you know of any).
Please sir I do look forward to hearing back from you soon enough because I learnt I have just this year to take the opportunity as I am already 29 years old.

please respond to this post for the sake of newbies of this post and for those who might be willing to use North Cyprus as a stepping stone

CC wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lanre12388:
Hello good afternoon sir,trust your day is going well. Please I will like to make enquiries as regards studying in North Cyprus. I have read many of your post on nairaland where I got your email address and saw clearly how you have helped many people over time successfully. I am a graduate of Computer Sciences (B.Sc) from a university here in Nigeria with a 2.2 and would like to pursue a masters degree in Cyprus. I checked some schools website and found out that their tuition are relatively cheap and admission process is quite straight-forward but I would like to know if there are any possibilities of moving to main Europe or preferably Canada after the successful completion of my programme, probably to further my studies in P.gd or any otherwise without seemingly contravening any immigration law ( Regardless I will like to know if this is remotely possible, please do tell of instances if you know of any).
Please sir I do look forward to hearing back from you soon enough because I learnt I have just this year to take the opportunity as I am already 29 years old. please respond to this post for the sake of newbies of this post and for those who might be willing to use North Cyprus as a stepping stone
CC wip7

The OP contacted me privately with the same message and I have replied him.

My response: We have thousands of graduates that have moved from Cyprus to various countries in Europe, America, Asia, Australia and Africa not just to continue their studies to work as well. Those I know personally are many.

Particularly, there was a boy I recruited from Nigeria, then I was head of African Scholarship at Eastern Mediterranean University, he had very good WAEC (7 A1s), I awarded him 100% to undertake studies in Electrical and Electronic of EMU. He came around 2013, he completed EMU with First class and he currently undertaking a FULL SCHOLARSHIP PhD in the Netherlands.

One of my best students at CSU (Cyprus Science University) completed his undergraduate just this summer (July) and will pick his diploma by Feb 2019 after completing his internship, he already got conditional acceptance in Saskatchewan university, Canada with a graduate scholarship.

Here another one very determined African boy was so focused while he was with us, always calm and academically sound. Attached here is his picture, he graduated from EMU and currently working in the USA at the Silicon Valley

For the serious students, those that can go beyond just their certificate to earn emerging skill-sets, competitive experience and hands-on technicals... won't have many issues transiting to any country of their choice!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Application is ongoing at CSU for FALL (September) 2018 entry

For all those that paid this week, we have just sent the names to the embassy please allow 1-2 weeks before visiting the embassy.

Get in contact with WIp7.

Re: North Cyprus by Loso351: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Finally i got my visa today thanks to everyone that contributed, it's good to have the right information in anything you do in life, God will punish those people that advice others to use fake bank account, they nearly got me, but thanks for iyke, wip and others that advised me on what to do, they also gave me courage, God will reward you guys in everything you do in life, thanks so much

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Lanre12388: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
wip7:
Admission into Master and Undergraduate is ongoing at CSU

Undergraduate is 2600 USD per year and masters entire fee is 2175USD. Students are allowed to pay in instalment, enjoy facilities in the main Campus in Istanbul, join start-up camp in turkey and benefit from the low student-to-instructor ratio.

Admission is issued within 24 hrs..just contact WIP7.

At the international office of the university, we attend to students queries 24/7.

I am interested in master program
Can I pay for the tuition fee instalmentally ?
If Yes
How much is the minimum amount I can pay before I can get enrollment letter for visa application?
Re: North Cyprus by Lanre12388: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Loso351:
Finally i got my visa today thanks to everyone that contributed, it's good to have the right information in anything you do in life, God will punish those people that advice others to use fake bank account, they nearly got me, but thanks for iyke, wip and others that advised me on what to do, they also gave me courage, God will reward you guys in everything you do in life, thanks so much

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Loso351:

How did they nearly get u when u didn't use a fake bank statement in the first place?
Re: North Cyprus by Loso351: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
I mean those agents
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Lanre12388:

I am interested in master program
Can I pay for the tuition fee instalmentally ?
If Yes
How much is the minimum amount I can pay before I can get enrollment letter for visa application?

The total fee for master at CSU is 2175usd and as soon as you are admitted the first installment is 1175usd that must be paid before enrollment letter is issued.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
What about accommodation? How much is it per semester or yearly at CSU
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mr wip, any master prog @"CSU Or any universities with cheaper fees withing d range of csu fees" for someone that did his first degree in engineering in Nigeria.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Kj40:
Mr wip, any master prog @"CSU Or any universities with cheaper fees withing d range of csu fees" for someone that did his first degree in engineering in Nigeria.

CSU master program is 2175usd and that is the cheapest in Cyprus or Turkey.

The accommodation of CSU is located at the main campus in Nicosia currently under construction. This is a new hotel-type accommodation per academic year cost 2000 euro inclusive of bills.

Also students can get shared 2 or 3 bed room around and share the cost. We have some few undergrad students working in our international office, they rented 3 bed for 450 pounds and shared.
Re: North Cyprus by kurajordan(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2018

The accommodation of CSU is located at the main campus in Nicosia currently under construction. This is a new hotel-type accommodation per academic year cost 2000 euro inclusive of bills.

Also students can get shared 2 or 3 bed room around and share the cost. We have some few undergrad students working in our international office, they rented 3 bed for 450 pounds and shared.[/quote]

But CSU as no master courses for engineering student.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
CSU as no master courses for engineering students.
wip7:

Also students can get shared 2 or 3 bed room around and share the cost. We have some few undergrad students working in our international office, they rented 3 bed for 450 pounds and shared.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kj40:
CSU as no master courses for engineering students.

Not yet, we have submitted to the accreditation boards master program in environmental engineering, management engineering and electrical engineering. We hope to obtain the accreditations early next year.
Re: North Cyprus by ovi4real(f): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mr Wip... Am interested in the ongoing admission at CSU. how do I communicate with u ?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:16am On Aug 13, 2018
ovi4real:
Mr Wip... Am interested in the ongoing admission at CSU. how do I communicate with u ?

Just send me an email, check my profile or signature you will find my email address. Am happy to assist.
Re: North Cyprus by Saswizzy2: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2018
I have been given acceptance letter commence on the 11 of September in NEU but I can’t get all the documents needed for embassy on time plz I just want to know if It’s late Incase I summit by September ending
Re: North Cyprus by Saswizzy2: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2018
Wiz and loso I need you guys contact
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Saswizzy2:
I have been given acceptance letter commence on the 11 of September in NEU but I can’t get all the documents needed for embassy on time plz I just want to know if It’s late Incase I summit by September ending

Majority of the University resumes classes by End of Sept, hence you have time to gather your documents. The major documents is the bank ref and bank statement, others can be obtained within 3days.

Best wishes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.