Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767238 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by stanleymail03(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
@wip2 Thanks for the info. Can u give of the name of the school in southern cyprus that will accept HND.I have upper credit. Also will they accept somebody with 2.99 lower credit cos my brother has that. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
thanks wip2

Anyways, with God all fins are possible

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ wip

Thanks, have been trying my best dis days. i will make the deadline in Jesus Name. At least before 8 feb abi?

@ all
You have been the best. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
iz2much,

God is ur strength bro, Go get wat ya need and
get to school on time.

Wish u best of luck

ASIWAJU where r u bro, we need u ooo

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Asiwaju,
ur bros r waiting 4 ur replies ooooo! Abeg, show up na.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
ASIWAJU

why art thou abandoned us?

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ iz2much,

yeah you will meet up no prbs. God will be wit u man.

hey who is ASIWAJU?
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
wip2:

@ iz2much,

yeah you will meet up no prbs. God will be wit u man.

hey who is ASIWAJU?

no doubt, na you be asiwaju.

am trying my best to make it up. thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2010
@iz2much,

when you ordained me ASIWAJU? hey Turkish airline 1 year open ended return ticket is around N327k while 1 way is around 165k and a month is around 200K, hope you are preparing for that. also ensure you hold some cash with you cos of Nigerian immigration and north Cyprus authority. Goodluk pal
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
iz2much
wip2

Asiwaju is my bro
from austria who's coming
to 9ja soon but i am yet to
hear from him,

LOL iz2much, how fins now?

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2010
broz i dey push am like car!!!
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
ok

e go better

so how far na?

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
@iz2much,

i got reports from Turkish Embassy that some taut are demanding cash from applicants to meet insider or speed up the application ranging from 10k to 25k.

i will urge you not to give any human cash irrespective of the situation. the visa Applications days are Monday, wed and Friday. just go there as early as possible , no more booking now. Gdluk
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
alrite, bro.pls can we talk on messenger now
am on dankmen208@yahoo.com.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
i have already paid the tuition, but they haven't issued the receipt and the unconditional
please like how much is the embassy fees?
u mean immediately i got the documents i can go there without booking?
i learnt i have to take some documents to ministry of education, will i do it myself or my agent will be responsible for that??
Please I needed some answer now
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
iz2much,

kindly check d immigration
site and always get infos
here from wip2 b4 u do anyfin
so dat fins might go on fine.

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2010
Who has info on near east university. Do they av admission in May n wat's d tuition fee like
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2010
@iz2much,

when do you pay your fees to the bank and when did you collect your TELEX COPY?
after your bank delivered the money into the school account, you have to send your TELEX COPY to the skool through your agent or whom it may concern. The school verifies your payment and check if there is any deductions. If correct the skool prepares your reciept of payment and send to you through your agent and your UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER.

You go to TURKISH EMBASSY with other VISA supporting documents like tax clearance of your sponsor, Bank statement, sponsorship letter etc check the Turkish embassy website for that and print the application form, the Visa fees for single entry on the website is 9000Naira. Go to abuja as ealier as possible like a day to your interview day and move straight to maitama , Amazon strt btwn 9am to 12pm naija time.

submit your application and never listen to touts or whosoever demanind money at the gate and get interviewd and collect your visa.

As soon as your payment is confirmed from your skool , your name will be forwarded to the embassy if not you might be returned.

To and fro flight tru Turkish airline is around 330k depending on your travel agent and 1 way around 170k. please let them know you are goin to Nicosia or famagusta or kyrenia as the case may be and your port of entry is ERCAN .

yeah you have to take your olevel or Bsc certificates to Minstry of education for authentification , just buy your scratch card and get 3 copies of your result with your computer printout to Fed minstry of Education Abuja. thats all oga.
your agent might want to do authentification for you but is better you do yourself cos is just around 500naira and since your interview is in abuja just go staright there. your reciept of payment might take 3days to get you after confirmation so get cool.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ Wip2

U have always been the best. Thanks
My Agent said the telex copy its ready yet. so i think they just paid it on Monday (yesterday) and they have been asking me to wait.
I dont know may be they will help me with the authentication, but i seriously doubt that.
how about emirate airline i was told they charge btw 95- 100k
so how is that.
i wont mind to still hook up with you on messenger, oga plssssssss
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
@iz2much,

ok since your agent just paid , you need to wait till the TELEX comes. I dont think and belive Emirate airline is as cheap as the figure you gave , but you can easily go to MM2 and ask at emirate desk and turkish desk but must students as they arrived never told me such price unless you are those travelling to South cyprus and to fro for South Cyprus is around 166k self. so dig that out at the AIRPORT. yeah have bin busy with some stuff thats have not bin on my messenger.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2010
Thanks Oga
So how many days am i suppose to wait now before the telex copy comes out
I will go there asap.
hope they wont waste time @ the Ministry or can i just dedicate a day to dat effect. pls dont forget what we discuss about accommodation
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
wip2

I fink i'm fallin in love with North Cyprus ooo
How about dia visit visa?

Do u av any info on dat?
Kinda feed me ASAP.

Hows life dia and ur peeps
hope ya enjoyin ya self?

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
Pls any info on north east university? What are d requirements in getting a visa?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2010
Come to ma aid n reply quick. Any info on north east uni? What're d requirements n any true agent?
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2010
north east,

if its in N.C den check d thread and
read very well.

Moreover check d sch site now

I fink its easy

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ sithanda,

there is NO school in Cyprus name North east University unless na you established it 2days ago.
The Only skool that sounds like that is NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY www.neu.edu.tr

the Msc fees is 300euros per course and undergraduate is 2800euros per year or 12000euors per year depending on the course you choose to study.

you can check more on them at the website i gave you above.

The school only have Feb , July and sept entries and July which is summer is for short courses.

NOTE::: you have not gotten admission , you are asking requirement for getting visa, na wa for you!!!!!!

go tru the trend on this platform you have first class info on the requirements and other things to know generally about Cyprus, then google and other search engines will back you up also.

Goodluk in your search.

Wip2
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
wip2 has done a very good job by
updatin u so go get d infos.

@wip2, wat about a visit visa to NP
or CP?

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ wip
2day makes it three days now, they haven't called me yet. how long will i wait. hope i still got time on my side?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
@wip2 sorry na near east I got there last admission for sep 09 but am thinkn of forwarding it but I don't trust d guy I av there as he's always asking 4money. I'll try n visit the web 2moro. But how much do I nid 2av in ma ac cox london na ova 2m
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
in2much, dnt wrry just relax nd cool ya mind
I'm suer dey'll call you when time comes
and it wont take long.

Biko, Calm down

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 11, 2010
Abeg give me a list of other nice schools
Re: North Cyprus by Prince081: 5:26am On Feb 11, 2010
@Wip,

Pls can you give me the name of the school that offers the M.Sc program in oil and Gas Engineering,

Thanks a million

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.