Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (766535 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Temas:

Good day sir, am already in trnc but having challenges with registration and accommodation!!!!! Pls will luv to meet u out of ur busy schedule. Kindly send ur name and personal phone number to temas842002@yahoo.com

Thankz

Oh thats great. Unfortunately am not in TRNC now, currently in Japan. Kindly go to EMU intl center, we have dedicated team that will help you with accomodation and registration is simple and you can finish in just 2hrs. Due to huge number of students, we can surely accomodate you for 3 days FREE and after that you will need to make your choice and pay for the dormitory of your choice.
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Temas:

Good day sir, am already in trnc but having challenges with registration and accommodation!!!!! Pls will luv to meet u out of ur busy schedule. Kindly send ur name and personal phone number to temas842002@yahoo.com

Thankz
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2012
Temas:

Thankz
hey Temas. Whats up? What is it about Registration?? Acom too Its well bro. Pls update me too. blissbaytechnology@gmail.com. I still dont av the Reference Letter format. Tnx
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2012
blissbay:
hey Temas. Whats up? What is it about Registration?? Acom too Its well bro. Pls update me too. blissbaytechnology@gmail.com. I still dont av the Reference Letter format. Tnx

your reference letter wil come along with your acc statement.Ask your bank manager or your sponsor to get it for you. It can only be prepare and sign by bank manager
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
Luvdmx:

your reference letter wil come along with your acc statement.Ask your bank manager or your sponsor to get it for you. It can only be prepare and sign by bank manager
thanks. Pls, are we also going to certify our transcript at the ministry of education or the results alone?
Re: North Cyprus by Ade001: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Certify all the academic documents that you are submitting to the embassy, they are getting back to correcting anomalies instead of outright denial.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
tamas, how can registration and accomodation be d problem, wots really the problem?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
hello fellow naira lander, i just experience these and felt like sharing it here so as none will fall a victim.i was at the Turkish embassy on Wednesday and came across two guys,one saying he got a mail from the embassy telling him he has be schedule for interview but have to pay the visa application fee before the interview and the other saying he got a mail from EMU giving him directions on which flight to book and that he will be pick from the airport wen he get to ercan but he have to fill one form which he showed me and have to make payment in advance in order to enable them pick him from the airport.I told them is a fraudulent message and gave them emu alumni office address in abuja and contact number so they can go and verify for themselves if they dont believe.left for them to do as i say or fall victim.

please to all intending student of EMU,airport pickup is free and to all intending to study in Cyprus or turkey please be informed you dont pay visa application fee before the interview but during the interview.

Wish you all that got the visa success in your academic endeavors and be wiser when you get there.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
penroll55: hello fellow naira lander, i just experience these and felt like sharing it here so as none will fall a victim.i was at the Turkish embassy on Wednesday and came across two guys,one saying he got a mail from the embassy telling him he has be schedule for interview but have to pay the visa application fee before the interview and the other saying he got a mail from EMU giving him directions on which flight to book and that he will be pick from the airport wen he get to ercan but he have to fill one form which he showed me and have to make payment in advance in order to enable them pick him from the airport.I told them is a fraudulent message and gave them emu alumni office address in abuja and contact number so they can go and verify for themselves if they dont believe.left for them to do as i say or fall victim.

please to all intending student of EMU,airport pickup is free and to all intending to study in Cyprus or turkey please be informed you dont pay visa application fee before the interview but during the interview.
Am not a staff or worker in Emu just an intending student but believe with the information i have acquire so far i can assist any that having issues or need to very anything or information based on the interview.If its what i cant do i will direct you to who can help or answer you better.

I think pauloomel can testify about my assistance and others that confided in me as well.
feel free to address all your questions to me to this email deleted and will be willing to assist.

Wish you all that got the visa success in your academic endeavors and be wiser when you get there.

Please lets keep all inquiries open here, no need to call or email you for any private chat.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
justwise:

Please lets keep all inquiries open here, no need to call or email you for any private chat.

I got you point justwise,J̲̣̣̣Ust put it there in case any wish to not really saying they must.
How are U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pls i need help in booking appointment with the turkish embassy...any help pls.
Re: North Cyprus by aro001: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
9jakings: Pls i need help in booking appointment with the turkish embassy...any help pls.
U will send mail to the embassy email addy."Visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com"
U write appoitment request in the subject of ur mail and send the following infos.1full name,2)Passport no,3)purpose of the trip and lastly planned date of travel,also u can get all the necessary info on the embassy site,check it up man
Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wip4 God bless you for the wonderful job you are doin on nairaland..I'm so happy nd previledged to be on this cyprus forum...I am really intrested in EMU north cyprus..I currently have a bachelors degree in biochemistry and would love to do my m.sc in EMU...pls wip4 how do I go from here?...I have my degree statement of result, photocopy of my transcript though it been certified by magistrate court, my intl passport, toefl ibt result. Wat do I need to send to you and what are my chances of getting scholarship against feb 2013 intake..pls reply urgently
Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wip7 pls reply urgently...I sent u an e mail...my email addy is justyno301@yahoo.com....I called ur line today but it was on voicemail...pls reply asap tnxxx
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2012
penroll55:

I got you point justwise,J̲̣̣̣Ust put it there in case any wish to not really saying they must.
How are U̶̲̥̅̊?
yea I'm good, hope you are as well.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
jay3012: Wip4 God bless you for the wonderful job you are doin on nairaland..I'm so happy nd previledged to be on this cyprus forum...I am really intrested in EMU north cyprus..I currently have a bachelors degree in biochemistry and would love to do my m.sc in EMU...pls wip4 how do I go from here?...I have my degree statement of result, photocopy of my transcript though it been certified by magistrate court, my intl passport, toefl ibt result. Wat do I need to send to you and what are my chances of getting scholarship against feb 2013 intake..pls reply urgently

Thank you for the interest shown to study at EMU, we do not offer Msc in biochemistry at EMU but we offer MSc in chemistry and you may be admitted for that. You will need your transcript and statement of result. You may send all to my email address and we shall processing admission for FEB 2013 starting from November this year. When you send and i havd it i will update you. If you have above 3.00CGPA you will be awarded 50% scholarship but less than that you will have 25% scholarship.

jay3012: Wip7 pls reply urgently...I sent u an e mail...my email addy is justyno301@yahoo.com....I called ur line today but it was on voicemail...pls reply asap tnxxx

Sorry for late reply have been away to far Japan but currently in Germany now so i have limited access to my emails. If you wish to apply just email me your documents!
Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
I sent them all those particulars since friday, upto today no reply from them, how long those it take the embassy to reply. Am just so confused and stranded, wuld they reply me at all?. I need help serioxly.@ wip7 and aroo1.
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello Sir Wip. Today is my interview. Just went in now but the problem is, my name was not on the list. Pls,help me. My document is with them, they ask me to call the school and come back tom. Have been calling but no positive response. Pls help me
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
9jakings: I sent them all those particulars since friday, upto today no reply from them, how long those it take the embassy to reply. Am just so confused and stranded, wuld they reply me at all?. I need help serioxly.@ wip7 and aroo1.

they will reply you 2mr..it takes two working days.just relax
Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Wip7 wat are the exact documents I should email u for masters programme? Tnxxx..pls reply
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
9jakings: I sent them all those particulars since friday, upto today no reply from them, how long those it take the embassy to reply. Am just so confused and stranded, wuld they reply me at all?. I need help serioxly.@ wip7 and aroo1.

Seriously i dont seems to understand what you were saying? who did you send email to and for what?

blissbay: Hello Sir Wip. Today is my interview. Just went in now but the problem is, my name was not on the list. Pls,help me. My document is with them, they ask me to call the school and come back tom. Have been calling but no positive response. Pls help me

Am 100% certain your name and details were sent to embassy. Now seeems the embassy derived happiness to tell student stories.

jay3012: Wip7 wat are the exact documents I should email u for masters programme? Tnxxx..pls reply

your transcript and statement of results.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2012
Wip7, I sent the embassy an appointment request since friday and haven't heard from them,the email I sent it to is visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com. No reply from them yet
, what's my hope?
Re: North Cyprus by raikage: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pls i want to apply For emu For spring semester can i start applying now.can anyone answer me please
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Wip7. Am grateful. @ all on this thread, tnx so much. I picked my Visa yesterday. Tnx
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2012
blissbay: Wip7. Am grateful. @ all on this thread, tnx so much. I picked my Visa yesterday. Tnx

hello Blissbay, i sent u an email. Kindly check ur yahoo inbox and plz reply
Regards
Re: North Cyprus by Ade001: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Good news! The Turkish embassy has decided to rescind the appointment criteria for students wishing to study in TRNC and Turkey.
Students who intend to study in Turkey or Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus do not need an appointment.

You are kindly advised to apply to the Embassy in person with all the application documents. grin
Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2012
Mr wip7 pls check ur email(skul4una@gmail.com) I sent my statement of result and transcript...ami eligible for 50% or 100% scholarship? Tnxx...pls reply
Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Pls pals, I need help in booking my flight, I just got my interview today, hopefully to get my visa on monday, pls I need all assistance I can get.........
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
jay3012: Mr wip7 pls check ur email(skul4una@gmail.com) I sent my statement of result and transcript...ami eligible for 50% or 100% scholarship? Tnxx...pls reply

i got your transcript, you need to be admitted first then you can then apply for scholarship. Admission for this semester is closed, so you will need to wait till will open admission for next semester. After you are admitted you can email me the required documents for scholarship.
Re: North Cyprus by Mm26(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hello pls Ȋ̝̊̅ need an argent responds abt som1 going into north cyprus †̥☺ study ƒor B.sc aπϑ if possible †̥☺ d̶̲̥̅̊☺ his masters, but wants †̥☺ knw hw abt their job opportunities? Ђƹ wants †̥☺ b wrking †̥☺ earn a beta pay, but d̶̲̥̅̊☺n'†̥ knw hw d̶̲̥̅̊ job opportunities Is over there, pls Ȋ̝̊̅ need usful information pls. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2012
Mm26: Hello pls Ȋ̝̊̅ need an argent responds abt som1 going into north cyprus †̥☺ study ƒor B.sc aπϑ if possible †̥☺ d̶̲̥̅̊☺ his masters, but wants †̥☺ knw hw abt their job opportunities? Ђƹ wants †̥☺ b wrking †̥☺ earn a beta pay, but d̶̲̥̅̊☺n'†̥ knw hw d̶̲̥̅̊ job opportunities Is over there, pls Ȋ̝̊̅ need usful information pls. Thanks

Please write this again in English, without silly characters, so that people can understand your question.
Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
@ worry I fink u r just makin a big deal outta nufin...mmas question is very understandable...pls if u gat an answer u reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.