Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (766518 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2010
all of una don come back, welcome oooo
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
iz2much:

all of una don come back, welcome oooo

Yeah baba. This thread must not die na
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
@suxes2005,

thıs thread wont die cos pple lıke you are there to make things work out. please let all NAİRALANDERS start prayers for IZ2MUCH cos ıs bın frustrated at TURKISH embassy ABUJA by Nigerıan lıke hım. sometıme ı wonder the way Nıgerıan behave even those poverty strıcken ones abroad speakıng some useless phonetıc to me whenever ı come accross them.

how can we stand unıfy wen you are actıng lıke oyınbo of whıch you are complete naıja person, ı wonder sometımes ıf thıs country of ours wıll move forward.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
wip2:

@suxes2005,

thıs thread wont die cos pple lıke you are there to make things work out. please let all NAİRALANDERS start prayers for IZ2MUCH cos ıs bın frustrated at TURKISH embassy ABUJA by Nigerıan lıke hım. sometıme ı wonder the way Nıgerıan behave even those poverty strıcken ones abroad speakıng some useless phonetıc to me whenever ı come accross them.

how can we stand unıfy wen you are actıng lıke oyınbo of whıch you are complete naıja person, ı wonder sometımes ıf thıs country of ours wıll move forward.

It will surely move 4ward brother

If pple lyk dat are not here den it might
not be interesting. I just pity some of them

Unity ke, 4get dat one for now
Even HOR no dey in unity let
alone , I no wan talk jare

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ wip2

baba e se, i talked with lukman dis morning, he is acting funny with no hope from him, he will just take the name and phone number without confirming, the guy himself be like say he doesnt have a say. too much wahala, i for don book tey tey, anyhow nothing do me. hope the school knows what we are goig thru, those guys said the school havent send our names over, but the school said they have sent it.why are dey doing dis or what will be their interest men e no easy
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
@iz2much,
thats just the problem most time the skool send the names but the turkish embassy hardly refresh their list everyday or ontime. call ur agent and inform them that your name is not on their list that they should contact the skool. secondly most CIU students also went tru the same stuffs i dont know the probs with CIU anyway. am sure lectures have started in CIU so u need to be more prayerful. check ur email for the details of the skool to bug them yourself
Re: North Cyprus by promise2(f): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
Yes he has to write to CIU and inform them what the Embassy is saying. You really need to disturb the school. A friend of mine going to CIU for his Master had this same problem, he went to Turkish Embassy about three time they keep on telling him that his name has not been sent by CIU, WIPS2 knows him. He has gotten the visa and will be leaving this Saturday.

So be on their neck (CIU ), until you see result.

Good Luck.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2010
I was able to submit today, thank God, they attended to me cuz i got appointment, see what they said itz nessecary again, my name was on the list. thank God for that. One guy they there dey discourage us say nothing nothing dey there, say no job nothing, even no babe.i beg say something.i 4 send am through mail i just want other to read the topic's reply

i beg tell us wetin dey.
@promise
Good for your friend
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2010
iz2much, so wat r we waitin for now?

@promise2, how far now?
Waitin for ur mail.

@wip2, bros hope u still av me in mind sha?

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ iz2much,

thank God for coming ur way again. always beliv in God all will work out well.

about the guy discouraging you at the embassy that there is notin in cyprus ask him if there something in his own house or NAIJA. TO BE FRANK WITH YOU, there is noting in most places if you are NOTHING YOURSELF. there will only be something for you if you are something. NIGERIA that many are runing away from is the same nigeria some are making Billions of NAIRA cos they cordinate themselves and they dont wait for somebody to feed them b4 they start struggling themselves, MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE do pass tru the PATH less taken thats why they are success today. you can ONLY WIN if you beliv you will win.

I am not telling you that there are GOLD and DIAMOND in CYPRUS or anywhere but am saying you can harvest GOLD if you plant GOLd or something closely related.

I rememberd during my NYSC in Zamfara state then, almost all my friends always go from one shop to another typing CV and searching for jobs on internet for long periods but i do wonder sometime that why cant you CREATE JOBS than searching for jobs. Most of my friends have developed and designed THE BEST CV in the world with their FIRST CLASS UPPER And no jobs for most upto this moment or rather with a penny paid jobs hangin on their neck but those of us that creates job are now employing some of them.

SO
IZ2MUCH many talk about their misfortunes and never see way to go out of there and begin to discourage others just go out and seek the education and be well inform and be a better person that will always give positive stories and not disappointing stories
There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second,

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
@suxes2005,
i will surely get back to you. hope u are doing good anyway. Nigeria is in your hand ooo make una make am better ooo

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
wip2:

@suxes2005,
i will surely get back to you. hope u are doing good anyway. Nigeria is in your hand ooo make una make am better ooo

Yeah bro, I'm doing good oo.

Av u met Yemi King yet?

Anyways, 9ja is not in my hand ooo,
its in d hand of dos ruling ,

Yeah, i believe one can make it anywhere
but the case of dis 9ja is somfin else.

Dia r some fins associatd wit dis coutnry
dat i cant write on here,

Anyways, still waiting for ur msg

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by yemiking: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2010
wip2:

@ iz2much,

, there is noting in most places if you are NOTHING YOURSELF. there will only be something for you if you are something. , Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
kiss kiss

U for no waste tym type too much as that answers is perfectly cheesy cheesy

suxes2005:

Anyways, 9ja is not in my hand ooo,
its in d hand of dos ruling ,

Yes 9ja is in the hands of the CABAL grin grin grin

who said 9ja is not an indigenous English-speaking country? na everyday we dey try outshine the people wey get the oyibo sef grin grin grin
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ yemiking,

hey my man, i have to just reply some message cos of those that always pass negative stories to pple. how the weather king?
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2010
@wip2

i gat no fear in my mind at all, i know he is saying those things to scare us back. thanks for the head up.
i will get back to you asap. thanks every one.
Re: North Cyprus by davidsoj: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2010
Sup guys.

Iz2much, dnt worry all is going to be well

wip2 n Yemiking don dey do
something wey dem no wan tell
us. make una come here ooo. LOL

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2010
@davidsoj ,

do something like wat? hey i be jew man oooo. i aint do nothing just always on my mat praying to God for devine intervention and ready always to face the challenges, am sure yemiking is doin notin tooo, or am i wrong king?
Re: North Cyprus by davidsoj: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2010
@wip2:

Do something lyk , PARTYING

Its me suxes2005
I was banned when i posted somefin
about yar'adua.

Wat up guys?
iz2much where r u?

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
@wip2

i don get the visa 2day. i will be on my way to lagos 2nnite.

@ all thanks. u have always been the best.
Re: North Cyprus by promise2(f): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
Thank God oohh!!. it is well ,go Dear and fulfil your destiny.

All the best.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2010
thanks sis
Re: North Cyprus by ichommy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
iz2much:

@wip2

Congrat smiley Am happy for you

Good job my bro ( Wip2 )
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ iz2much,

Thanks to Jah for seeing you tru at last, every oda issues shall be resolved wen u land in the island, welcome to the island of challenges. bro wen you arrive the island pls no the kind of friends you kip and dont listen to inhibited brains over there cos they must always discourage you just face the challenges and win the race. Also there are some pple at the island that have bin there for long always searching for new student to reap of, beware of them and kip ur money in safe place and never invlove yourself in any drug ting.

God shall see you tru

@ ichommy.

hey longest time bro! hope u are doing good. say me hi to your pals
Re: North Cyprus by ichommy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2010
wip2:

@ iz2much,

Thanks to Jah for seeing you tru at last, every oda issues shall be resolved wen u land in the island, welcome to the island of challenges. bro wen you arrive the island pls no the kind of friends you kip and dont listen to inhibited brains over there cos they must always discourage you just face the challenges and win the race. Also there are some pple at the island that have bin there for long always searching for new student to reap of, beware of them and kip your money in safe place and never invlove yourself in any drug ting.

God shall see you tru

@ ichommy.

hey longest time bro! hope u are doing good. say me hi to your pals

@ Wip2, bro am fine how is Cyprus. hope everything is fine. i will greet them for you smiley
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
iz2much:

@wip2

Whaooooooooo

Poor me, my internet @ office went down
got to come outside 2 browse

C'grat bro. We got celebr8 b4 u leave oo
@wip2: welldone SIR!

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
suxes2005:

Whaooooooooo

Poor me, my internet @ office went down
got to come outside 2 browse

C'grat bro. We got celebr8 b4 u leave oo
@wip2: welldone SIR!

SHALOM
[/quote

yea a party is coming up on wednesday nite @ my house in ikorodu,
be there!!!]
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2010
Baba, holla me

080 2656 9391

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by seunny4lif(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
Pls,wht ar the requirement for dis island.Like how much money will i need to apply for visa.I'm coming to work and study.
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2010
seunny4lif:

Pls,wht ar the requirement for dis island.Like how much money will i need to apply for visa.I'm coming to work and study.

@seunny4lif,

requirements for what? to sleep in the island or buy house there, be specific. the embassy is in abuja , you will get the visa fees there or chek for the turkish embassy to know about the visa fees and requirements.

you are coming to work and study? how??
Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
i dont know where this thread has gone now, but may i add this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24054.0.html
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ kheme,

Bu ilerler daha fazlası eğitici mi adada incelemek daha fazla bilmek için araştırdık insanlarla temellendirdi zaman seninki adada yaklaşık yaşıyor
Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2010
@iz2much: average accommodation in lefkosa is like £350GBP a month. but some landlords will ask for 6 to 12 months rent at once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.